Tracking poll: Trump within 2 points of Clinton nationally

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Hope Dims are not losing sleep, hair etc.

Donald Trump
trump1.jpg
DONALD TRUMP has closed to within reach of Hillary Clinton nationally, one tracking poll has found.

Clinton has 47 percent support to Trump’s 45 percent, according to the ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll released Saturday morning.

Clinton led the poll by 12 points as recently as last weekend. Since that time, Clinton has lost three points while Trump has gained seven points.

The poll was taken entirely before Friday’s revelation that the FBI is taking “appropriate investigative steps” after discovering more emails pertaining to its investigation into Clinton’s private email server.

I have never seen the Democrats in such a pitched panic mode as they are now. The demonic fury at Comey far exceeds anything seen by Republicans after his first decision.

Their pain is my delight.

I'm just brimming over with the mirthful tingles of schadenfreude!

I have never seen the Democrats in such a pitched panic mode as they are now. The demonic fury at Comey far exceeds anything seen by Republicans after his first decision.

what pain? you loons have been misstating polls for months.

dismissed.

the smell of your desperation is amusing.

what pain? you loons have been misstating polls for months.

dismissed.

the smell of your desperation is amusing.
Desperation? Are you living under a rock? Democrats are in full panic and Republicans are surging with new confidence.

The hills are alive with the sound of schadenfreude.

Donald Trump
trump1.jpg
DONALD TRUMP has closed to within reach of Hillary Clinton nationally, one tracking poll has found.

Clinton has 47 percent support to Trump’s 45 percent, according to the ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll released Saturday morning.

Clinton led the poll by 12 points as recently as last weekend. Since that time, Clinton has lost three points while Trump has gained seven points.

The poll was taken entirely before Friday’s revelation that the FBI is taking “appropriate investigative steps” after discovering more emails pertaining to its investigation into Clinton’s private email server.

Only when you hand pick the polls that you like and don't average all of them: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html

You might also want to look at some probability analysis: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

As well as the electoral vote tally: ElectoralVote

Donald Trump
trump1.jpg

Trump Surges Ahead of Clinton in Poll Conducted by His Brain - The New Yorker

Donald Trump has surged ahead of Hillary Clinton in a new poll conducted by Trump’s brain.

The poll, taken after Trump’s brain perceived that he demolished Clinton in the third and final Presidential debate, shows him ahead of Clinton, sixty-four per cent to thirty-one per cent.

Last edited:
Nation Fears Drug Test Would Reveal Trump Not on Drugs - The New Yorker

In interviews conducted across the country, voters said that they would be “alarmed” and “distressed” to learn that the billionaire’s statements and actions were the product of a mind unaltered in any way by a controlled substance.

“It never occurred to me that Donald Trump might not be on drugs,” Carol Foyler, an accountant from Toledo, Ohio, said. “That would be terrifying.”

Donald Trump
trump1.jpg

Republican Party Could Recover as Early as 2096, Experts Say - The New Yorker

Davis Logsdon, the head of the University of Minnesota’s political-science department, said on Saturday that the eighty-year time frame for the Republican Party to recover was “admittedly optimistic, but still doable.”

“It’s not going to be easy, and they have very little margin for error,” Logsdon said. “But if they do everything right and a lot of things cut their way, they could be up and running as a somewhat serviceable political party as early as 2096.”

According to the political strategist Tracy Klugian, however, Logsdon’s 2096 target date for the Republicans’ comeback is “laughably upbeat.”

The Donald Trump In These Allegations Is Not The Complete Monster I Married

Over the last few days, a number of women have come forward to accuse my husband, presidential nominee Donald Trump, of sexually assaulting them. As the candidate’s wife, I know him better than anyone, and I want to assure voters that the Donald Trump in these allegations is not the complete monster I married.

Believe me, the misogynistic, lying, pathologically self-centered Donald I know is nothing like the one these women describe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back