Tracking ISIS to DC’s Doorstep

I keep trying to find out who the moderate rebels are. No one can seem to name them.

Free Syrian Army is mentioned but they work with al Nusra (AQ in Syria) on a continual basis. And many many members of FSA have defected to AQ.

I'm sure the Rebels will come forward and identify themselves so you can name them, and Assad can kill them.

duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh....

In all other conflicts radical Muslim terrorist groups errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels are all very proud of their kills and have names world wide.

do they have a target on their ass and Assad's holding the guns ?

In point of FACT =

Almost 9000 raids by the Obama-led 65 country coalition.

More than 6500 of those were ordered by President Obama and carried out by the US.

Pooting? Not much but, like Drumpf, he's swaggering, lying and blustering and according to some, that's almost as good as actually doing something worthwhile. As Pooting leads from behind, it will take him quite a long time to catch up to President Obama and the other 65 countries.

There are almost 5 million soldiers in ME countries. WHAT are they doing?

And Israel? The US bought them 400 nukes. What are they doing with them?

AND =

Today, the US Air Force wiped out 238 ISIL oil trucks in Syria - among other things.

You know what really pisses me off is not the RWNJ lies about Obama or RWNJ lies about the United States (their own country!).

What really pisses me off are the constant, incessant, really vile lies about our military.

Only 25% of those sorties made by the US ever dropped a bomb.

And you don't know know or care WHY.

As usual, you are clueless. All you care about is an excuse to criticize our country and our military.

I'm getting tried doing all the leg work for Liberal chicks.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

In point of FACT =

More than 6500 of those were ordered by President Obama and carried out by the US.

Pooting? Not much but, like Drumpf, he's swaggering, lying and blustering and according to some, that's almost as good as actually doing something worthwhile. As Pooting leads from behind, it will take him quite a long time to catch up to President Obama and the other 65 countries.

AND =

Today, the US Air Force wiped out 238 ISIL oil trucks in Syria - among other things.

You know what really pisses me off is not the RWNJ lies about Obama or RWNJ lies about the United States (their own country!).

What really pisses me off are the constant, incessant, really vile lies about our military.

tinydancer and other brainless RWNJs

Wasn't it you who whined about our military killed an American member of ISIL? And didn't you get all kinds of upset over civilian deaths?

You didn't care about thousands of dead Americans and thousands of dead/maimed civilians under Bush/Cheeeny.

And now you're against saving Americans and civilians.

In point of FACT =

AND =

Pilots have already been coming forth to say that most of the "raids" are ending in no targets being hit. Even though they often have ISIS targets in sight, they are not allowed to fire. They are supposed to distribute flyers in the area an hour before they strike to warn civilians and when they go back, there are no more targets to hit.

It doesn't matter how many times they go out. The only ones that count are those where they actually carry out the mission by attacking ISIS. By all accounts, the U.S. has only made strikes on ISIS in maybe 1/4 of those missions.

Paris and Russia hit more targets in a week than we have since getting involved.

Considering that radical Muslims use civilians as shields, it is virtually impossible to take out ISIS without a few civilian casualties. Obama's way just ensures that ISIS continues unchallenged. That is why they went from some unknown little group to a powerful force under Obama's reign.

And here you go sparky! I'd put it up earlier in another thread.

" The reality is this: The rapid IS advance in Turkmen regions became possible because of the support the organization receives from Sunni Turkmens.

Long before IS adopted its current name, the group already had a solid number of Sunni Turkmen recruits in the years it operated as an al-Qaeda affiliate.

Shiite Turkmens claim the aid Turkey sent to Turkmen regions in previous years was exploited by people linked to al-Qaeda.

A closer look at the IS advance in Turkmen regions reveals the following sequence: Immediately after IS captured Mosul in June, the group turned to the Turkmen district of Tal Afar, penetrating Sunni areas first and then moving on to attack Shiite neighborhoods.

The group took easily Avgenni, a 10,000-strong Sunni Turkmen town north of Tal Afar, as well as the villages of Sheikh Ibrahim, Muhallabiyah and Juma. Muhallabiyah, which is part of Mosul province and has a population of about 10,000, had already won a reputation as an al-Qaeda stronghold and even has a cemetery for "al-Qaeda martyrs."

With IS using bases in Sunni Turkmen areas to mount attacks on Shiite Turkmen settlements, the rift and the conflict in the Turkmen community deepened, though the issue was rarely addressed.

Finally, 25 Turkmen villages around Tal Afar and about 30 others around Mosul fell to IS. The militants destroyed and burned down houses in Balilkligol village, taking revenge on its inhabitants, members of the Cholak tribe, who resisted al-Qaeda in previous years.

In remarks to Al-Monitor, a Turkmen source said, “Back in the days when IS had not yet emerged, bomb attacks began to target Shiite Turkmen in Tuz Khormato. We later found out that al-Qaeda militants, supported by Sunni Turkmen in Yengeja, were behind the attacks.”"

Read more: Iraq's Sunni, Shiite Turkmens fall out over IS - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

In point of FACT =

AND =

As usual, you are clueless. All you care about is an excuse to criticize our country and our military.
Oh the irony of such words coming from you, Luddly! Truly you never cease to amaze me.

In point of FACT =

AND =

Pilots have already been coming forth to say that most of the "raids" are ending in no targets being hit. Even though they often have ISIS targets in sight, they are not allowed to fire. They are supposed to distribute flyers in the area an hour before they strike to warn civilians and when they go back, there are no more targets to hit.

It doesn't matter how many times they go out. The only ones that count are those where they actually carry out the mission by attacking ISIS. By all accounts, the U.S. has only made strikes on ISIS in maybe 1/4 of those missions.

Paris and Russia hit more targets in a week than we have since getting involved.

Considering that radical Muslims use civilians as shields, it is virtually impossible to take out ISIS without a few civilian casualties. Obama's way just ensures that ISIS continues unchallenged. That is why they went from some unknown little group to a powerful force under Obama's reign.

Not true. Not even close.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ but you people will go to any length, tell any lie - just so you can side against your own country and call your own military liars.

SHAME on the lot of you.

In point of FACT =

AND =

Oh the irony of such words coming from you, Luddly! Truly you never cease to amaze me.

I notice you offer no facts.

That doesn't "amaze" me at all.

Not true. Not even close.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ but you people will go to any length, tell any lie - just so you can side against your own country and call your own military liars.

SHAME on the lot of you.

Our military is telling the truth, you moron. I am not calling them liars. They just came out and told the public what is really going on with the raids on ISIS. Obama is lying to the people and some pilots are fed up. He is not letting our military people do their job and is tying their hands at every turn.

It's Dems who vilify our military. Hillary always treated them like shit and Obama doesn't seem to have much respect for them.

Learn to read before spouting your crap.

Forum List

Back