Toyota’s Chief Says Electric Vehicles Are Overhyped

Like most progressive plans, they tend to sound reasonable until you do a little thinking.
Of course, the puppet masters know this will make car ownership unaffordable to most of us & that's what it's all about.
Moving about freely is not part of the reset plan.
Evil people tell you their plans if you just pay attention

I watched this youtube video this morning. hhahaahahahahahahaha Electric truck vs gas truck pulling a camper.

Hilarious at best. Know this is what Xiden is after. This disgraces his entire program of EV. No more fun for-a-you

The battery in an EV loses its milage capacity over time.
It might start out at a 200 mile range.
But, the more you drive it the lower your range will be.
Eventually you will have to replace the battery pack.

How Much Does It Cost to Replace an EV Battery?

Jun 05, 2022 · Unfortunately, those numbers are on the lower end of the spectrum. Nissan Leaf owners, despite having bought the cheapest EV right now with its $27,000 price tag, will need about $6,200 to replace the Leaf’s battery. Tesla owners have it even worse. SlashGear wrote that replacing the battery in a Model 3 may cost just under $16,000.

The battery in an EV loses its milage capacity over time.
It might start out at a 200 mile range.
But, the more you drive it the lower your range will be.
Eventually you will have to replace the battery pack.

How Much Does It Cost to Replace an EV Battery?

Jun 05, 2022 · Unfortunately, those numbers are on the lower end of the spectrum. Nissan Leaf owners, despite having bought the cheapest EV right now with its $27,000 price tag, will need about $6,200 to replace the Leaf’s battery. Tesla owners have it even worse. SlashGear wrote that replacing the battery in a Model 3 may cost just under $16,000.
so in the video I posted, the gas truck filled up at 93 dollars. The EV charge was for 25 dollars and would have required another two charges to reset to the gas truck. 75 dollars then, plus the EV would have taken 2 hours and 25 minutes to charge, where the gas truck took five minutes. Look at the real nonsense being sold to america.

1657040054747.png

I watched this youtube video this morning. hhahaahahahahahahaha Electric truck vs gas truck pulling a camper.

Hilarious at best. Know this is what Xiden is after. This disgraces his entire program of EV. No more fun for-a-you

Great find JC :iyfyus.jpg:

There are guys who drive trucks and there are truck guys.

No truck guy is gonna want an electric truck....100% certainty. If only for the high gay factor. Too, truck guys taking no chances on power issues...their truck is their bread and butter.
Drrrrrr

so in the video I posted, the gas truck filled up at 93 dollars. The EV charge was for 25 dollars and would have required another two charges to reset to the gas truck. 75 dollars then, plus the EV would have taken 2 hours and 25 minutes to charge, where the gas truck took five minutes. Look at the real nonsense being sold to america.
That’s a feature, not a bug. The Left don’t want us to have free mobility.

All the EV cheerleaders have been bamboozled. Americans don't want EV's. Looking at the market, there is nothing to suggest anything more than a fringe interest in EV's.

But don't take me word for it...anybody reading this thread can do a little laugh cruise today to take a gander.
Anywhere you live, take a 15 minute cruise around your area....
Count the ICE vehicles you see....then count the EV's you see. Yuk...yuk...why they call it the laugh cruise. :2up:

All the EV cheerleaders have been bamboozled. Americans don't want EV's. Looking at the market, there is nothing to suggest anything more than a fringe interest in EV's.

But don't take me word for it...anybody reading this thread can do a little laugh cruise today to take a gander.
Anywhere you live, take a 15 minute cruise around your area....
Count the ICE vehicles you see....then count the EV's you see. Yuk...yuk...why they call it the laugh cruise. :2up:
Or as I saw in a crowded parking lot near DC, they just use it to get a parking spot up close.
1657478602212.jpeg

Forum List

Back