Toxic Masculinity

Bobcat attacks his wife, hubby tosses it across the yard and chases after it with his gun.

I understand the bobcat was rabid and now both the husband and wife have to go thru the shots. Now...tell us why you think this is a political thing. We're listening.

You tell us why you brought up politics in the thread, Shitforbrains.

Bobcat attacks his wife, hubby tosses it across the yard and chases after it with his gun.

I understand the bobcat was rabid and now both the husband and wife have to go thru the shots. Now...tell us why you think this is a political thing. We're listening.

Easy to understand if you have a brain.

Toxic Masculinity is the cry of feminists who wish to emasculate men because they are too aggressive by nature.

They, and the left, make it a political issue.

Now...tell us why you think this is a political thing.

Why do you call it a 'political thing'?

it is, and it started, in Current Events.

Easy to understand if you have a brain.

Toxic Masculinity is the cry of feminists who wish to emasculate men because they are too aggressive by nature.

They, and the left, make it a political issue.

And.....? Does it trigger you? Because "toxic masculinity" goes hand in glove with the inherently violent getting easily triggered.

It does not trigger Me. I could possibly care less, but why put out the effort.

You asked a question, I answered it.

It is wholly YOUR problem that the talking point about 'toxic masculinity and aggression in males is bad when we see, by this and other proof, that it is exactly what the world needs.

/thread

Forum List

Back