Tough Guy Ted Cruz Totally Owned Sherrod Brown In The Senate

Why, because you say so. Have you ever tried to put together a set of lyrics and then put music to it.

I don't say so, all definitions of music say so. Music is a group of notes that form a melody. The more melody, the more music. The less melody, the less music. No melody means it's not music at all.

In electronics school we were taught that sound waves are a disturbance in the air. That disturbance can contain messages or sound. If the message cannot be understood, it's not a message, it's technically noise. Rap is noise.

Based on what?

They didn't need an education or work to obtain that money. Again, playing children's games or talking in rhyme like we used to do in first grade.

Hell yea it makes them a success, why wouldn't it?

Because they did nothing for that money. It's different than when you work and invest. You risked your money to achieve success. Not doing anything and having it plopped on your lap is not success. It may be luck, but certainly not success.

I don't say so, all definitions of music say so. Music is a group of notes that form a melody. The more melody, the more music. The less melody, the less music. No melody means it's not music at all.
Blah, blah, blah, blah.
In electronics school we were taught that sound waves are a disturbance in the air. That disturbance can contain messages or sound. If the message cannot be understood, it's not a message, it's technically noise. Rap is noise.
So because your dumb ass can't understand it doesn't mean it is not music.
They didn't need an education or work to obtain that money. Again, playing children's games or talking in rhyme like we used to do in first grade.
That is the most ignorant, racist bullshit you have ever heard.
Because they did nothing for that money. It's different than when you work and invest. You risked your money to achieve success. Not doing anything and having it plopped on your lap is not success. It may be luck, but certainly not success.
You are nothing more than a hating, POS, racist. Plain and simple. You don't have clue what kind of journey these men had to achieve the success they have in life, because they are black you hate their success because you are just a racist slum lord. Smfh.

So because your dumb ass can't understand it doesn't mean it is not music.

Correct, I cannot understand it and most can't. I know only one language--English.

That is the most ignorant, racist bullshit you have ever heard.

What's racist about it? Plenty of white people get an inheritance from wealthy family members. They didn't do anything for that money except being born into the right family. That's not success or achievement.

You don't have clue what kind of journey these men had to achieve the success they have in life, because they are black you hate their success because you are just a racist slum lord. Smfh.

I know what they've been through, the same thing they'd go through if they weren't professionals and did it for fun. It's the same if I were to have made it in music. I'd be playing music whether I was getting paid for it or not. It's something we musicians do for enjoyment. I would never drive a truck without getting paid, yet alone unload the trailer myself. That's not fun, that's actual work.

Correct, I cannot understand it and most can't. I know only one language--English.
You don't have a clue.

What is number 2 on the list? That pretty much throws your weak ass theory out the window.

What's racist about it? Plenty of white people get an inheritance from wealthy family members. They didn't do anything for that money except being born into the right family. That's not success or achievement.
These guys didn't get a damn inheritance, they earned it through hard work and creativity.
I know what they've been through, the same thing they'd go through if they weren't professionals and did it for fun. It's the same if I were to have made it in music. I'd be playing music whether I was getting paid for it or not. It's something we musicians do for enjoyment. I would never drive a truck without getting paid, yet alone unload the trailer myself. That's not fun, that's actual work.
Unfortunately for you, your music wasn't in demand and Snoop's was. Do you think the dude just pulled it out his ass. Do you think LeBron just popped out his mother's womb dribbling a damn basketball. These black men have worked hard and long to achieve what they have.

New Topics

Forum List

Back