Touché: Trump Bans Bloomberg Reporters

Just how much influence does Bloomberg News have? In my world, very little... I thought their area of expertise was business and markets news... I believe Bloomberg is of little consequence to the progressive presidential field...

What did Bloomberg think the response to what they did was going to be not just from Trump and the White House but from pretty much everyone? You say your not going to do investigative reporting on Mike Bloomberg or his Democratic rivals but you will on Trump you might as well change the name from Bloomberg News to Bloomberg PR company.

Banning the free press is making America Great?

Banning the free press is making America Great?
Any self proclaimed news organization that says it is only going to do investigative political reporting on one side is not a news source it is a best at PR firm for one side at worst a propaganda arm for that party. Blomberg is not being prevented from reporting anything they wish but if this is the reporting standard they are going to use the Trump administration is under no obligation to allow what is basically part of Mike Bloombergs opposition research team access to anything.

LOL the Free Press is supposed to be fair not one sided. By announcing they would do no research or investigation on democrats they announce they are no longer "free" press. That makes them a propaganda arm of the democrats and no one to include the President is required to allow free access to openly biased propaganda machines of their opponents.

Any self proclaimed news organization that says it is only going to do investigative political reporting on one side is not a news source it is a best at PR firm for one side at worst a propaganda arm for that party.

Cool story. Has nothing to do with this, though.

At the moment, Mike Bloomberg is only running for a nomination. So Bloomberg News has decided that it will not investigate anyone involved in that race, neither Mike Bloomberg nor his opponents. They're applying the same standard to all sides.

They also said they would continue to do investigative stuff on Trump and the republicans, hardly fair or reasonable. Once again a propaganda site does not have the right to be freely included in the President's news briefings.

Any self proclaimed news organization that says it is only going to do investigative political reporting on one side is not a news source it is a best at PR firm for one side at worst a propaganda arm for that party.

Cool story. Has nothing to do with this, though.

At the moment, Mike Bloomberg is only running for a nomination. So Bloomberg News has decided that it will not investigate anyone involved in that race, neither Mike Bloomberg nor his opponents. They're applying the same standard to all sides.
No their not when you say I’m not investigating anyone in that race but will investigate the person who wins the nomination will be facing you are taking side. If they want apply the same standard to all sides then either don’t investigate Trump during the Democratic Primary or do investigative reporting on all the candidates.

Forum List

Back