Totally Tasteless Jokes, Quirps, One Liners, and Other Assorted Goodies.

BorisTheAnimal

It's Just Boris
Apr 26, 2013
West end of the Erie Canal
OK gang, have at it. Let's have your completely tasteless jokes, quirps,oneliners, and other assorted goodies right here!

Did anybody hear about Target Department Stores moving their corporate HQ from Minneapolis to NYC? Well, their lease at the Freedom Tower requires them to put their logo on all four sides of the building.

• Banned
OK gang, have at it. Let's have your completely tasteless jokes, quirps,oneliners, and other assorted goodies right here!

Did anybody hear about Target Department Stores moving their corporate HQ from Minneapolis to NYC? Well, their lease at the Freedom Tower requires them to put their logo on all four sides of the building.
What's Italian for a proctologist?

Innuendo

A husband and wife, go golfing, on the 3rd hole, the man tries a trick shot that requires him to go over the caretakers house but ends up behind a wooden shed. Now as he plans to go around the shed, his wife says, "open both doors of the shed and hit right through it", so both doors are open and the husband hits the ball. It ricochets off the door frame hitting his wife squarely between the eyes, instantly killing her. 2 years later the guy is out with his buddies, playing the same round, when again he hits the ball right in front of the shed. The buddy tells him again to hit through it, but he replies, last time i did that, i ended up with a 7...

• Banned
Considering current race relations, I think people who aren't hung up on that issue do laugh at their own ethnic jokes, so here goes.

What's a surefire way to piss off a Mick?

Tell him Britain rules and Ireland drools.

alien2.jpg

Why couldn't Helen Keller drive a car.

Because she was a woman.

When Helen Keller was bad her mom would leave doors halfway open. When she was real bad her mom would leave the plunger in the toilet.

Kid: Mam, what's dark humour?

Mother: Do you see that man without arms over there? Tell him to clap.

Kid: Mam! I'm blind.

Mother: Exactly

Forum List

Back