Totally Retorted Moscow Red czar Brezhnev wishes our commies and pro - Moscow BM "happy new year, comrades "

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Totally Retorted Moscow Red czar Brezhnev wishes our commies and pro - Moscow BM "happy new year, comrades "​

this dude couldn't even wish a happy new year without peaking 2-3 times on his notes. They must've had some kind of a fishing line system in place in order to move Brezhnev's mouth and head. The voice of course was a recording , so typical from Moscow , soon Putin will be like Brezhnev...

1584142265.jpg

Totally Retorted Moscow Red czar Brezhnev wishes our commies and pro - Moscow BM "happy new year, comrades "​

this dude couldn't even wish a happy new year without peaking 2-3 times on his notes. They must've had some kind of a fishing line system in place in order to move Brezhnev's mouth and head. The voice of course was a recording , so typical from Moscow , soon Putin will be like Brezhnev...

1584142265.jpg

At least Leonid wasn't a homicidal maniac like the psychos before him

Earlier that month,the USSR invaded Afghanistan.

LOLOLOL.Look at that old fool..................lololol......!. 1st time teleprompter

Andropov was behind Afghanistan....................In a moment of lucidity Leonid asked him, What kind of God Damned mess did you get me in. He was like a Biden his last 5 yrs...lol

Litty I know my Russian history

LOLOLOL.Look at that old fool..................lololol......!. 1st time teleprompter

Andropov was behind Afghanistan....................In a moment of lucidity Leonid asked him, What kind of God Damned mess did you get me in. He was like a Biden his last 5 yrs...lol

Litty I know my Russian history

President Leonid Brezhnev of the Soviet Union pledged today to keep Soviet troops in Afghanistan "to the end." But his spokesman denied that Moscow wants to occupy that country and added that there are no plans to send in more troops unless outside intervention further intensifies pressure on the Marxist government there.

In rejecting a plea from Prime Minister Indira Gandhi of India for a Soviet troop withdrawal, Brezhnev repeated Moscow's assertion that armed intervention

Forum List

Back