Totally at the feet of Biden! Illegal immigrants will as he said "surge to the border now"paying coyotes a part of ..$450,000 they will be paid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Biden administration in talks to pay $450,000 per person to immigrants separated at border​

The U.S. Justice Department is in talks to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to each child and parent who was separated under a Trump-era practice of splitting families at the border, a person familiar with discussions to settle lawsuits said Thursday.
Think about that! Biden NOT only encouraged the surge to the border when he said:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Thousands of illegal immigrant parents are asking "where can I sign up Coyotes?.. I'll give you Coyotes $25,000) of the nearly $1 million that Biden has promised me for my two kids! Let me know if that's enough OK????"
And guess what you Biden believers? These illegal immigrants will be killed in all likelihood by coyotes for these kids! Way to go Joe!

A lot of the coyotes use kids to take the people across the border because the kids don't get arrested and charged. ICE just drops them off back at the border.

And remember you Biden supporters... while this $450,000 maybe for already separated illegal parents and kids the issue is neither the coyotes or the illegals KNOW that distinction! They just hear "$450,000 dollars for my kid"!
I absolutely guarantee that there will be at least one if not more "illegal" will try to cross based on this misinformation.
Much like you Biden excusers say Joe said.." I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border.
They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,"

Out of those comments what encouragement to illegally cross did the illegals hear?
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border."
I would suggest that Biden be charged with inciting aliens to break USA immigration laws by
his "surge to the border"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back