Toronto doctor loses licence over sexual relationship with patient

so, you're gay & you would, "like to curry favor with her?"

What's with you and binary sexual orientation?

Don't project your cisnormative values on the rest of us.

conservatives do it all the time & they do it with Christian backing, all while they cheat on their wives.

fun stuff
tumblr_lmhyf8ycya1qcexbyo1_250.jpg

conservatives do it all the time & they do it with Christian backing, all while they cheat on their wives.

fun stuff

observing society & social issues has nothing to do with "angry"

one day you may grow up & learn something about the world

Actually, it's the other way around ... you learn things about the world THEN you grow up.

You can't learn things about the world without getting dirty in it.

What a sweet woman. She tapped the goods & as his disease progressed she bailed on him. Don’t want any of that lingering emotional stuff to spoil the fun. The coldness of her actions should be what they yank her license for.

If I'm being honest, I'd have to admit that I'd like to curry favor with her...

dr-theepa-sundaralingam.jpg

Doctor loses licence over sexual relationship with patient | CBC News

A Toronto doctor has had her licence revoked after admitting to having a sexual relationship with a cancer patient.

Theepa Sundaralingam, 37, a former oncologist with the Rouge Valley Health System, appeared at a disciplinary hearing at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario on Wednesday on allegations of professional misconduct.
He was single, she was single, both were consenting adults and relationships come and go. The rule about no fraternizing with patients is too strict.

well, from looking at those two posts it sure seems the 'conservatives' are ready to pull a Trump, cheat on their wives, and end up telling Jebus they really didn't mean it .........

It sure seems that left wing nuts want to pry into other peoples sex lives.

conservatives seem to have an issue with how alternative sexual life styles are a fact of modern life, those same conservatives also seem to want to do anything within their power to restrict the freedoms & equality of said alternative life styles, those same conservatives seem to align with Christians, yet those same conservatives seem to be willing & able to go outside of their marriage vows & fvck anything on two legs; Trump being a good example.

Your stereotyping and bigotry are noted.

A Toronto doctor has had her licence revoked after admitting to having a sexual relationship with a cancer patient.

Theepa Sundaralingam, 37, a former oncologist with the Rouge Valley Health System, appeared at a disciplinary hearing at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario on Wednesday on allegations of professional misconduct.

I find “license” damn hard to spell too :)

well, from looking at those two posts it sure seems the 'conservatives' are ready to pull a Trump, cheat on their wives, and end up telling Jebus they really didn't mean it .........

You are assuming they are married. I am not.
You are assuming they are Christian. Not all conservatives are Christian.

Doens't matter if they tell Jesus they didn't mean it. Jesus will judge all according to what they do in this life.

it's Canada, is that spelling correct in Canada & the UK? (it is the spelling from the linked article)

TBH, I dd not even notice that - good catch :beer:

it's Canada, is that spelling correct in Canada & the UK? (it is the spelling from the linked article)

TBH, I dd not even notice that - good catch :beer:

Haha ok I learned something. Looks like that is indeed the correct Canadian spelling. Just another thing on the list to change when they become the 51st state. :)

fun stuff

observing society & social issues has nothing to do with "angry"

Take your own advice.

Forum List

Back