Toronto cop repeatedly ignored courts, then F's off to Italy to retire

The tactics they get away with within the Three Amigos of TPS, OPP and RCMP. A global insult to all of us.

They try to ruin a mans life and then when courts want to question him the coward heads to Italy.

Another stain on Canada.

Judge tosses heroin case after finding Toronto cop repeatedly misled court, ignored a subpoena then retired and left for Italy | The Star
You guys have some of the same problems we have. Did your read somebody's thread on here relating that in New York, New Jersey and other places DA offices have had to start keeping lists of officers who have proved to untrustworthy to be allowed to testify in court and that it outrages the police unions? You and I were probably brought up to trust law enforcement. Apparently many cannot be trusted.

The tactics they get away with within the Three Amigos of TPS, OPP and RCMP. A global insult to all of us.

They try to ruin a mans life and then when courts want to question him the coward heads to Italy.

Another stain on Canada.

Judge tosses heroin case after finding Toronto cop repeatedly misled court, ignored a subpoena then retired and left for Italy | The Star
You guys have some of the same problems we have. Did your read somebody's thread on here relating that in New York, New Jersey and other places DA offices have had to start keeping lists of officers who have proved to untrustworthy to be allowed to testify in court and that it outrages the police unions? You and I were probably brought up to trust law enforcement. Apparently many cannot be trusted.

If America would stop supporting the abusers within our economy, these abusers would feel the pushback.

As it were, they are in your businesses here, tampering with careers, controlling HR departments and management. It's why our best talent leaves and the low performers stay to milk our system.

We have lost billions in foreign investment. I hope Americans see fit to support our citizens by NOT supporting those who abuse civil liberties.

Another stain on Canada.

If America would stop supporting the abusers within our economy, these abusers would feel the pushback.

As it were, they are in your businesses here, tampering with careers, controlling HR departments and management. It's why our best talent leaves and the low performers stay to milk our system.

We have lost billions in foreign investment. I hope Americans see fit to support our citizens by NOT supporting those who abuse civil liberties.

Good luck with that. Many that abuse our civil liberties are very high up in government and politics in general, writing our laws. Ever hear of our Patriot Act? We're dumbing down our public schools, cutting deals to sell you guy drugs at profitable market price and forbidding us to even buy them back from you to get your savings, and a bunch of cities hide immigration criminals and other illegal aliens in spite of federal law. It's gotten kind of strange down here, from my upbringing.

Forum List

Back