Tories have a good idea shocker

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A registry of wife beaters and the like would be useful. I believe that in the US many of the mass shooter community have convictions for violence against women. Society should keep a tab on these people and lives would be saved.

I also think that women should have access to these files if, for example, they are getting married and want to check the fellow out. I o not believe that to be the case with the sex offenders register.

Nonces should forgo human rights and the public needs to be protected.

A registry of wife beaters and the like would be useful. I believe that in the US many of the mass shooter community have convictions for violence against women. Society should keep a tab on these people and lives would be saved.

I also think that women should have access to these files if, for example, they are getting married and want to check the fellow out. I o not believe that to be the case with the sex offenders register.

Or you could deport all the third world trash that has made violent crimes skyrocket in the U.K.

Keeping a “list” doesn’t prevent thugs from committing crimes. Keeping them behind bars does. Or in the case of third world immigrants, keeping them out of the country works better.

Ever hear of the ACLU?

Or you could deport all the third world trash that has made violent crimes skyrocket in the U.K.

Keeping a “list” doesn’t prevent thugs from committing crimes. Keeping them behind bars does. Or in the case of third world immigrants, keeping them out of the country works better.
Hmm. Well this initiative is in response to the Sarah Everard murder. The perp was a serving police officer, a white guy. So your usual bonehead response would not have saved her. I believe that this measure with targetted curfews would go some way to make our streets safer. Surely that is what we all want?

I believe that in the US many of the mass shooter community have convictions for violence against women.

And what has led you to have this belief?

What have you read? Is there something you can cite?

Or is it just some tingly feeling you have?
I read it a while back. It was a factor that crossed all religions. Try googling it.

It will be discarded as racist when all those muslim rapists you winked and nodded at end up on it

Forum List

Back