Topless medical worker blows off steam in Times Square -- nsfw

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
this is how you do it!

is it worth risking the Rona if she announces a schedule to go to NYC to see the show???

and with those tats on her hand, how the hell does she think no one will figure out who she is?

050420adoctorandcovid19_gnm04.jpg

LINK

A medical worker de-stressed — and disrobed — in a piece of street performance art in Times Square on Monday morning.

“I’ve been working for six weeks and I’ve seen a lot of death, so I wanted to mix art and costumes to relieve my tension,” the topless woman, wearing an oversize reflective feline mask and holding a kitchen knife, told The Post.

“I did it to relieve some stress,” she said, asking that her identity be shielded more than her chest.

The woman said she works as a physician assistant in a New York City hospital.

not the same girl, but fits here --

r-2evmvmetzvz.jpg

this is how you do it!

is it worth risking the Rona if she announces a schedule to go to NYC to see the show???

and with those tats on her hand, how the hell does she think no one will figure out who she is?

LINK

A medical worker de-stressed — and disrobed — in a piece of street performance art in Times Square on Monday morning.

“I’ve been working for six weeks and I’ve seen a lot of death, so I wanted to mix art and costumes to relieve my tension,” the topless woman, wearing an oversize reflective feline mask and holding a kitchen knife, told The Post.

“I did it to relieve some stress,” she said, asking that her identity be shielded more than her chest.

r-2evmvmetzvz.jpg
She normally wears gloves so who the hell knows.

this is how you do it!

LINK

r-2evmvmetzvz.jpg

Hello Nurse!!!!

this is how you do it!

LINK

r-2evmvmetzvz.jpg

Hello Nurse!!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else think girls wearing a mask are sexy? I never felt that way before this shit happened but I was checking out some girls at Walmart today.

I know someone is going to bring up the old "Girls of Walmart" thing but the ones I saw today were pretty, and I was mildly aroused by the fact that they were wearing masks.

Weird.

this is how you do it!

LINK

r-2evmvmetzvz.jpg

Hello Nurse!!!!
yes ma'am, I do believe I will take my medicine, yes I will...

Is it just me or does anyone else think girls wearing a mask are sexy? I never felt that way before this shit happened but I was checking out some girls at Walmart today.

I know someone is going to bring up the old "Girls of Walmart" thing but the ones I saw today were pretty, and I was mildly aroused by the fact that they were wearing masks.

Weird.
The country is getting so fucking crazy that next women will be wearing full head coverings with little slits for their eyes.
Ever been to a radical Islamic country? Ever see the women wearing all black?
That's what is coming to the US. It will be Dearborn everywhere.

Weird.
The country is getting so fucking crazy that next women will be wearing full head coverings with little slits for their eyes.
Ever been to a radical Islamic country? Ever see the women wearing all black?
That's what is coming to the US. It will be Dearborn everywhere.

Guess I'll have to give up my bacon and become moolah. Dirka dirka jeehad jeehad alley oop snackbar.

:laughing0301:

rOEh8eLOypH1FSXjFPQxb-excgZhyaB-Wq8e2HsZa9sG3Dx_bhYbLlcVc_tRWHqbGfPiPUDDCS1fPuk_ZWZ5jJysEGBSw6Iv0-8D3xBkK9kQpJh8SQzE9YnkbGaEJkOvVdKLXtpj4jVsIoL0WrH0iGDdS4OaLCDP-y7wHv5EpLGwKiccn9FNgv9lMfo--PQBSS7X-j0vb-HVZmk-UgjVdaGySOsjR3F4XWA

Forum List

Back