Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

Hahaha.. Really? I have NEVER read anything, anywhere so full of shit. Where do you find your "Islamo-Nazi literature"?
I am old----the town in which I grew up was SATURATED with it.
---1950s --60s. I was an avid reader as a kid ---(book on my lap
under the desk kinda kid) The crap turned up in seedy little
pamphlets---ALL OVER THE PLACE---not quite as well done as
the Jehovah Witness "WATCHTOWER"----but readable on a level
that I could absorb by age 8. I read it as a child and as a young
adult I heard the same silly stuff from muslim medical school
graduates who came to the US to study. Later on the same stuff
showed up in "Stormfront" and persists in some of the weekly
khutbah jumaat feces flings. The operative words are "zionist"
and "MONEY"-----that Ilhan Omar farted out "FRANKLINS" is
such a worn out islamo nazi concept that it has a LONG WHITE
BEARD -----as do some of your allusions

I am old----the town in which I grew up was SATURATED with it.
---1950s --60s. I was an avid reader as a kid ---(book on my lap
under the desk kinda kid) The crap turned up in seedy little
pamphlets---ALL OVER THE PLACE---not quite as well done as
the Jehovah Witness "WATCHTOWER"----but readable on a level
that I could absorb by age 8. I read it as a child and as a young
adult I heard the same silly stuff from muslim medical school
graduates who came to the US to study. Later on the same stuff
showed up in "Stormfront" and persists in some of the weekly
khutbah jumaat feces flings. The operative words are "zionist"
and "MONEY"-----that Ilhan Omar farted out "FRANKLINS" is
such a worn out islamo nazi concept that it has a LONG WHITE
BEARD -----as do some of your allusions

Sounds pretty low life to me. There was NONE of that in Saudi Arabia, Switzerland or the South.

Sounds pretty low life to me. There was NONE of that in Saudi Arabia, Switzerland or the South.
South of what? why would the silly literature show up in saudi
arabia? the babies get it in the crib. Southern USA is chock
full of it

PS----"none" of what? People I have encountered who spent time
in Saudi Arabia either as "expert consultants" or as US military, or the
families thereof, lived a bit "apart"

PS----did I mention the fact that ex-pat military kids in
Saudi arabia had their mail censored? -----christmas cards
and easter cards ----somehow disappeared

They were still interacting with Saudis every day and out an about in the local souks.

Most of the 40,000 American expats were not expert consultants. They were drillers, teachers, engineers, chemists, cartographers etc.

Every time they drilled an oil well, they drilled a water well.. They also sprayed for malaria, distributed mosquito netting, vaccinated the Arabs, opened clinics and so on.

Arabia has set up Bedouin camps in perpetuity all along the grazing route. .. What has Israel done to the Bedouin of the Negev?

PS----did I mention the fact that ex-pat military kids in
Saudi arabia had their mail censored? -----christmas cards
and easter cards ----somehow disappeared

That's an asinine lie. They have always sold Christmas cards in all the souks. Easter Sunday sunrise service was held on the beach in Half Moon Bay.

Never knew a single military brat in Arabia. The soldiers didn't bring any families.

They were still interacting with Saudis every day and out an about in the local souks.

Most of the 40,000 American expats were not expert consultants. They were drillers, teachers, engineers, chemists, cartographers etc.

Every time they drilled an oil well, they drilled a water well.. They also sprayed for malaria, distributed mosquito netting, vaccinated the Arabs, opened clinics and so on.

Arabia has set up Bedouin camps in perpetuity all along the grazing route. .. What has Israel done to the Bedouin of the Negev?
right ---drillers, teachers, engineers, chemists cartographers and the
all important israeli doctors------and of all things jewish economists-
foreign experts imported into Saudi Arabia-----(also Indian
engineers). What does Israel have to do with this issue?

"interacted in the souks and ALSO got invited to tea in the
parlors of the AFFLUENT" -----sorta like visiting Manhattan
and going to a Mall and a TAPA PARLOR

right ---drillers, teachers, engineers, chemists cartographers and the
all important israeli doctors------and of all things jewish economists-
foreign experts imported into Saudi Arabia-----(also Indian
engineers). What does Israel have to do with this issue?

There were no Jewish doctors in Arabia.. They were all Americans, Lebanese, Indian and Dutch.

Indian engineers are very recent.. only going back 20 years.

"interacted in the souks and ALSO got invited to tea in the
parlors of the AFFLUENT" -----sorta like visiting Manhattan
and going to a Mall and a TAPA PARLOR

How odd that you consider shopkeepers to be affluent.

There were no Jewish doctors in Arabia.. They were all Americans, Lebanese, Indian and Dutch.

Indian engineers are very recent.. only going back 20 years.
Of course there were no jewish doctors in Arabia----and no Jewish
professors of economics struggling with shariah adherent
economics-------KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT (PS---not just
jewish----actually ISRAELI <gasp zionist> doctors---don't tell
anyone----but the good news is that they signed a statement
promising (ROFLMAO) not to "PRAY" on saudi soil (dirt)

where do you see "shopkeepers are affluent"? ---souks
are places where all kinds of people MINGLE.

You were babbling about having tea with the affluent. Just defend Clean Break Strategy and threats to Iran.

You were babbling about having tea with the affluent. Just defend Clean Break Strategy and threats to Iran.
I was discussing that which former expats who resided in
Saudi Arabia TOLD ME. When did "clean break strategy"
and imaginary "threats to Iran" come under discussion?
For the record----tell your saudi friends that USA kids do not
see PIGEONS as food-----sorry---its a cultural thing

So this video has multiple problems with it from what I can see.

For starters, the whole premises of the argument lies on the hypothesis that the building was rigged with explosives - which it most certainly was not. The building was not rigged with explosives, no matter how many phony "scientists" tell you such. It would make no sense. There would be no need for planes to hit the WTC, Because explosions in of themselves would be blamed on terrorists anyway. Planes didn't need to be a part of the equation if this were true, which it is not.

Secondly, the preacher or whatever this fellow is, is oddly anti-semetic. He has a vendetta, a bias if you will. He may be right in his disdain for the jews, but even so, it rules him out as any source of information purely on his bias alone.

Third, an Israeli camera crew, disguised as Arabs filming the WTC before the North Tower was hit? Does this make any sense? Why would they need to disguise themselves as Arabs? Why not just look like regular New Yorkers? Why film it? There is no need to. The only known footage of the first plane hitting the towers was of a fire crew checking a gas leak 14 blocks away.

On the fourth note, this man makes it seem like rocket science to fly a plane. The men who hijacked the planes had pilot training. yes in little Cessnas, but the controls of a Cessna and the controls of a 767 are NOT that different. In order to descend to the altitude needed, all the pilot had to do was.... move the controls that is literally a square steering wheel, and adjust the throttle. Not. Hard. At all. Anyone can do it. Whether the ride would be comfortable or not is another question, but they weren't going for comfort were they?

Fifth, he uses the same old illogical argument that the heat of burning jet fuel isn't strong enough to melt steel. Any structural engineer will tell you, the steel doesn't HAVE to melt in order to give way. Steel loses its structural integrity at only 425 Celsius. At 650 celsius, steel loses over 50% of its structural integrity! 50%! On the upper floors of the WTC, pockets of fire were burning at over 1000 celsius, fueled by fuel, desks, chairs, papers, etc. and also by the very strong breeze through the damaged parts of the building acting like a blast furnace. It was only a matter of time before the whole thing gave way.

Sixth. "We know that jews were sent a text message telling them not to come to work on 9/11". A false and unsubstantiated claim if I ever heard one. 4,000 Israelis lived in the area, a good number of those not even Jewish. As it turns out, only a fraction of the Jews in the area actually worked at the WTC. Jews in fact did die, and were injured. Many were there to help. A Jewish firefighter, killed by the falling debris of the South Tower, a Orthodox Jew, running in and out of the WTC to help people get out, others helping with water, medical aid and support. The conspiracy theory here was brought up by arab media (long time enemies of Israel) and stuck with anti-semites everywhere. On a seperate, but related note, the Israeli Covert Op guy wasn't the only one blaming Osama Bin Laden at the time. Reporters from Fox News and other stations mentioned Al Queda and Osama by name. He wasn't the only guy.

Seventh, the Benjamin Netanyahu quotes was here say, written by one newspaper. Doesn't that sound just the least bit suspicious? One newspaper, and conspiracy theorists accept it as the gospel. Wow.

Finally, the man is speaking to what appears to be, a largely arab looking crowd. Huh. I wonder what they believe...

That's an asinine lie. They have always sold Christmas cards in all the souks. Easter Sunday sunrise service was held on the beach in Half Moon Bay.

Never knew a single military brat in Arabia. The soldiers didn't bring any families.
My allusion to Military Kids ----referred to ACTIVE DUTY military
kids, not families ALL sorts of activities DISALLOWED publically go on in the SEPARATE COMPOUNDS used by ex-pat workers in Saudi arabia. Saudi souks opened to saudi citizens sell easter cards complete with crucifixion scenes-------since when?-----maybe easter bunnies. WHY LIE?

Zionist Jews, the folks Einstein warned us were fascist in 1948, use frauds to manipulate other to do their bidding. Jews masquerade as non-Jews. Here are my top 10 all time...

10. Rev Billy Graham - got all those Christians to support israel
9. Rupert Murdoch - wrecked the GOP and the US by pushing Zionism and flushing fiscal conservatism - always for another US war to help Israel.
8. Gadaffi - the terrorist behind Pan Am 103 can be outed by typing Gadaffi Jewish into any search engine - notice the Israeli media admits he was Jewish, the us media does not.
7. LBJ - the second worst traitor in US history - offed JFK, MLK, and RFK - started 'nam to run US weapons factories and ship new weapons not to US troops, but to Israel while billing the US taxpayer
6. Saudi Royal family - That's why the current crown price was Epstein Island's top customer
5. Mitch McConnell - the wrecking of the US balance sheet and the 911 fraud were not possible without his treasonous help
4. Mike pence - this failed Jew became a faux Christian politician backed by Zionist money and media coverage, and by stabbing the GOP and the US in the back, he proved it
3. Mitt Romney - if you haven!t figured it out, Brigham Young was a Jew, and so are most of the Mormon elites like Zionist traitor mitt.
2. Col. Tim Osman - this Zionist Jew CIA asset stayed in afghan beyond the mission to help resist the soviets, changed his name to Osama, and popped up on tv to lie and take credit for that which the CIA and Mossad did, namely 911
1. Moses - and when he came down the mountain, he looked different (because it wasn't the real one), and then it became necessary to off 3500 for noticing that... Cough cough.... No, they needed to be offed because they were guilty of the worst possible crime - they were dancing (around a golden calf)
And people tell me I'm a nut case.

Forum List

Back