Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

They did attack the USS Liberty but by mistake.
Bull shit, They attacked the USS Liberty by to torpedo boats and aircraft on a clear day while the USS Liberty was flying an American flag. This was no mistake.
Wrong.

you are historically ignorant it was a mistake now go read you uneducated fool
Listen and Learn - Are you going to believe a survivor or what the government tells you?

EYewitnesses are the worst evidence.

Learn a few things boy

Damn another one that put Israel first and swears they do no wrong. Good to know where you stand,
I think that you view on eyewitnesses is only eyewitnesses that disagree with your view asswipe.

You do not think.

There is no evidence that it was anything but a mistake and we are discussing one incident not all of the actions of israel.

An uneducated turd like you cannot grasp the difference

So I take it you are an Israeli or a jew that put Israel first and thinks they can do no wrong. So simply stated go fuck yourself.

No boy you lost the argument do what I said and go read you retarded piece of shit

You American hating piece of shit, you could care less about the 34 dead Americans and over 140 wounded by your precious Israel.
everyone sees through your agenda to protect Israel at all costs

No one sees anything except that I am better than you you communist piece of filth.

Now you have been ownede and proven wrpong shut your mouth and get off of moms computer

You have not proven a thing except you prefer Israel over the United States.

LIAR

I have proven you wrong ignorant and owned you like a bitch you USA hating communist faggot

Bull shit, They attacked the USS Liberty by to torpedo boats and aircraft on a clear day while the USS Liberty was flying an American flag. This was no mistake.
Wrong.

Listen and Learn - Are you going to believe a survivor or what the government tells you?

Learn a few things boy

Damn another one that put Israel first and swears they do no wrong. Good to know where you stand,
I think that you view on eyewitnesses is only eyewitnesses that disagree with your view asswipe.

You do not think.

There is no evidence that it was anything but a mistake and we are discussing one incident not all of the actions of israel.

So I take it you are an Israeli or a jew that put Israel first and thinks they can do no wrong. So simply stated go fuck yourself.

No boy you lost the argument do what I said and go read you retarded piece of shit

You American hating piece of shit, you could care less about the 34 dead Americans and over 140 wounded by your precious Israel.

No one sees anything except that I am better than you you communist piece of filth.

Now you have been ownede and proven wrpong shut your mouth and get off of moms computer

LIAR

I have proven you wrong ignorant and owned you like a bitch you USA hating communist faggot

A little triggered today? Now be a good boy and go take your meds

The entire liability food chain of titanic was Jewish. Titanic was built by Harland and Wolff, both Jewish names. The designer, a man of character and brilliance, Andrews, also has a Jewish last name. Andrews stayed like a man of honor on the ship. I also don't really think there were any serious "bad design or construction" issues. I think the only person liable was ismay.

But there were hearings. Harland and Wolff lied about whether titanic maintained its structural integrity as it sank. And ismay testified the ship sank without breaking apart.

In many ways, the wreck of the titanic on the ocean floor, in many pieces alloverthe place, is similar to the FBI 911 file which the American people are not allowed to see....

And the iceberg.......berg.......BERG!!!!!

Jewish.

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

LIAR

What did I tell you bitch get off of moms computer you have been proven wrong and ignorant and you know it

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

LIAR

What did I tell you bitch get off of moms computer you have been proven wrong and ignorant and you know it

You have not added anything worthwhile to this thread. Now take your meds

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

LIAR

You have not added anything worthwhile to this thread. Now take your meds

I have proven you wrong and an uneducated liar and every one knows this.

Now get off of moms computer BOY

Another

Saudi crown prince bin salman - long accused of being Jewish (enter Saudi Royal family Jewish into any search), this member of the Saudi Royal family was Jeff epstein's #1 customer on pedophile isle.... Search for

Jeff Epstein bin salman

And ask just how a Jew who made all his money on 911 is such great pals with an "Islamic leader"

Putin on 913

911 was a fraud. The us, Israel, and Saudi were behind it.....

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

LIAR

I have no inside info, but I think you are wrong on this.
First of all, the Israelis knew the USS Liberty had been going back and forth on this piece of coast for over a year, so had to be familiar with it.
Second is that it was flying huge US flags and has US markings you can't possibly miss.
Third is that it was an unarmed freighter, and it is illegal to attack and try to sink an unarmed freighter, even if it were the Egyptian horse tender, El Quseir.
Forth is that they not only strafed it repeatedly, but sent boats to torpedo it, and boats are required by international law to attempt to demand a surrender and capture to port. You can not legally just start torpedoing an unarmed transport like that. It is a war crime. If possible, you are required to allow them to surrender. No such attempt was ever made, and the boats should have seen the US markings even more than the planes. No legal armed forces would ever have done that.
No matter why this happened, the 35 dead on the USS Liberty totally and completely condemns the entire country of Israel, because they violated half a dozen international war crime laws, without ever even showing the least concern for their blatant crimes.

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

LIAR

First of all, the Israelis knew the USS Liberty had been going back and forth on this piece of coast for over a year, so had to be familiar with it.
Second is that it was flying huge US flags and has US markings you can't possibly miss.
Third is that it was an unarmed freighter, and it is illegal to attack and try to sink an unarmed freighter, even if it were the Egyptian horse tender, El Quseir.
Forth is that they not only strafed it repeatedly, but sent boats to torpedo it, and boats are required by international law to attempt to demand a surrender and capture to port. You can not legally just start torpedoing an unarmed transport like that. It is a war crime. If possible, you are required to allow them to surrender. No such attempt was ever made, and the boats should have seen the US markings even more than the planes. No legal armed forces would ever have done that.
No matter why this happened, the 35 dead on the USS Liberty totally and completely condemns the entire country of Israel, because they violated half a dozen international war crime laws, without ever even showing the least concern for their blatant crimes.

Link to non-Arab site?
Of course not.
They were spying and were repeatedly warned to go away.

Not to mention, sinking The Titanic, the burning of Rome, and that meteor that killed all the dinosaurs.

I'm having to resort to wearing mismatched socks today because Mosad keeps taking things from my dryer.

Israel constantly keeps violating international law, with no regard for civilization.
For example, the assassination of Gerald Bull, a Canadian, in Belgium.
Of the destruction of the French nuclear reactor, Osirak, in Iraq in 1981.
The attack on the Turkish ferry, Mavi Marmara in 2010.

No other country has such an impressive list of international war crimes.
Not even North Korea.

Not to mention, sinking The Titanic, the burning of Rome, and that meteor that killed all the dinosaurs.

I'm having to resort to wearing mismatched socks today because Mosad keeps taking things from my dryer.

Israel constantly keeps violating international law, with no regard for civilization.

Not even North Korea.
I suggest you contact the UN who will then execute you for being a Jew.

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

LIAR

Link to non-Arab site?
Of course not.

There are lots of US and international sites cataloging the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty and why it was illegal.

The USS Liberty was in international waters, and Israel had no authority to tell them to do anything.
In fact, they were off the Egyptian coast at the time, and not even close to Israeli waters.

Again, even if it actually had been the Egyptian horse tender, the El Quseir, which is about half the size, the attack in an unarmed merchant ship is totally illegal.

Re5e9a4c69cef4456ac158549a05b2600

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

LIAR

Link to non-Arab site?
Of course not.

There are lots of US and international sites cataloging the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty and why it was illegal.

The USS Liberty was in international waters, and Israel had no authority to tell them to do anything.
In fact, they were off the Egyptian coast at the time, and not even close to Israeli waters.

Again, even if it actually had been the Egyptian horse tender, the El Quseir, which is about half the size, the attack in an unarmed merchant ship is totally illegal.

Yawn.
Where the Nazis come for us they're taking you too.

Not even North Korea.

That is ridiculous.
The UN has always been extremely biased on favor of Jews and Israel.
In fact, the main reason Trump likely pushed to create the UN was in order to be able to create Israel.

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

LIAR

Link to non-Arab site?
Of course not.

Yawn.

Exactly.
If I get killed for your crimes, that will be because of your illegal acts that incite their legitimate response.
So it is up to real Jews like me to stop you from committing more crimes before you get us all killed.

Not even North Korea.

That is ridiculous.
In fact, the main reason Trump likely pushed to create the UN was in order to be able to create Israel.
Trump likely pushed to create the UN

I hope you're joking.

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

LIAR

Link to non-Arab site?
Of course not.

Yawn.

Exactly.
If I get killed for your crimes, that will be because of your illegal acts that incite their legitimate response.
So it is up to real Jews like me to stop you from committing more crimes before you get us all killed.

What makes you a real Jew and separate from any other nation?

Not even North Korea.

That is ridiculous.
Trump likely pushed to create the UN

I hope you're joking.
It pretends it is Jewish.

The creature is an obvious lunatic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back