Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

Israel did 911, JFK, the USS Liberty, RFK, MLK, the marines in Lebanon 1983, and the steal.

Not to mention, sinking The Titanic, the burning of Rome, and that meteor that killed all the dinosaurs.

Bruce ismay, owner of white star ocean liners

Ismay - Jewish name

Bruce we have iceberg warnings. Should we slow down?

No,I want a grand entrance....

They did attack the USS Liberty but by mistake.
Bull shit, They attacked the USS Liberty by to torpedo boats and aircraft on a clear day while the USS Liberty was flying an American flag. This was no mistake.

Just type in USS Liberty transcript and read it yourself.

But sir, it is an American ship, I can see the flag.

Follow orders. Hit it.
You ARE A LIAR.

No such statements exist in the transcript.

Bull shit, They attacked the USS Liberty by to torpedo boats and aircraft on a clear day while the USS Liberty was flying an American flag. This was no mistake.
Wrong.

you are historically ignorant it was a mistake now go read you uneducated fool
Listen and Learn - Are you going to believe a survivor or what the government tells you?

EYewitnesses are the worst evidence.

Learn a few things boy

Bruce ismay, owner of white star ocean liners

Ismay - Jewish name

Bruce we have iceberg warnings. Should we slow down?

No,I want a grand entrance....
Ismay is not a jewish name you uneducated liar it is FRENCH

You are easier to crush than Gipper and LARAM to other liars and fools I have owned and humiliated.

Wrong.

Listen and Learn - Are you going to believe a survivor or what the government tells you?

Learn a few things boy

Damn another one that put Israel first and swears they do no wrong. Good to know where you stand,
I think that you view on eyewitnesses is only eyewitnesses that disagree with your view asswipe.

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

Damn another one that put Israel first and swears they do no wrong. Good to know where you stand,
I think that you view on eyewitnesses is only eyewitnesses that disagree with your view asswipe.

You do not think.

There is no evidence that it was anything but a mistake and we are discussing one incident not all of the actions of israel.

An uneducated turd like you cannot grasp the difference

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

There is no evidence that it was anything but a mistake and we are discussing one incident not all of the actions of israel.

So I take it you are an Israeli or a jew that put Israel first and thinks they can do no wrong. So simply stated go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to find out can type in

Ismay Jewish

Into any search engine...

Not only was Bruce ismay Jewish, but he acted that way. He ordered the ship to stay at full speed. He was so CHOSEN he put his CHOSEN ass in a lifeboat intended for women and children. Ismay lied about whether or not titanic broke apart before sinking. Ismay was never prosecuted just like so many chosen traitors in the us.

The argument that if someone is French or British means they ar not Jewish is laughable. Both of those countries have the same problem withzioniwt traitors that we do here in the us.

Ismay Jewish

Not only was Bruce ismay Jewish, but he acted that way. He ordered the ship to stay at full speed. He was so CHOSEN he put his CHOSEN ass in a lifeboat intended for women and children. Ismay lied about whether or not titanic broke apart before sinking. Ismay was never prosecuted just like so many chosen traitors in the us.

The argument that if someone is French or British means they ar not Jewish is laughable. Both of those countries have the same problem withzioniwt traitors that we do here in the us.

Is your IBS acting up today?

You seem grumpy.

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

So I take it you are an Israeli or a jew that put Israel first and thinks they can do no wrong. So simply stated go fuck yourself.

No boy you lost the argument do what I said and go read you retarded piece of shit

Ismay Jewish

Wrong you dumbass.

I did type it into a search engine and i posted the results.

You have never offered any link to any of your false claims.

The name is FRENCH he was NOT jewish that is proven fact and you are a fucking liar.

Ismay Jewish

Is your IBS acting up today?

You seem grumpy.

He can't get quality health care because he won't go to a Jewish doctor.

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

No boy you lost the argument do what I said and go read you retarded piece of shit

You American hating piece of shit, you could care less about the 34 dead Americans and over 140 wounded by your precious Israel.
everyone sees through your agenda to protect Israel at all costs

Ismay Jewish

Wrong you dumbass.

The name is FRENCH he was NOT jewish that is proven fact and you are a fucking liar.
You need a better search engine

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

You American hating piece of shit, you could care less about the 34 dead Americans and over 140 wounded by your precious Israel.

No one sees anything except that I am better than you you communist piece of filth.

Now you have been ownede and proven wrpong shut your mouth and get off of moms computer

Ismay Jewish

Wrong you dumbass.

You need a better search engine
Uh no I do not you fucking moron.

Your link does not dispute or refute mine.

The entire liability food chain of titanic was Jewish. Titanic was built by Harland and Wolff, both Jewish names. The designer, a man of character and brilliance, Andrews, also has a Jewish last name. Andrews stayed like a man of honor on the ship. I also don't really think there were any serious "bad design or construction" issues. I think the only person liable was ismay.

But there were hearings. Harland and Wolff lied about whether titanic maintained its structural integrity as it sank. And ismay testified the ship sank without breaking apart.

In many ways, the wreck of the titanic on the ocean floor, in many pieces alloverthe place, is similar to the FBI 911 file which the American people are not allowed to see....

Wrong.

Learn a few things boy

You do not think.

No one sees anything except that I am better than you you communist piece of filth.

Now you have been ownede and proven wrpong shut your mouth and get off of moms computer

You have not proven a thing except you prefer Israel over the United States.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
The entire liability food chain of titanic was Jewish. Titanic was built by Harland and Wolff, both Jewish names. The designer, a man of character and brilliance, Andrews, also has a Jewish last name. Andrews stayed like a man of honor on the ship. I also don't really think there were any serious "bad design or construction" issues. I think the only person liable was ismay.

But there were hearings. Harland and Wolff lied about whether titanic maintained its structural integrity as it sank. And ismay testified the ship sank without breaking apart.

In many ways, the wreck of the titanic on the ocean floor, in many pieces alloverthe place, is similar to the FBI 911 file which the American people are not allowed to see....
Wrong.

those are not jewish names you dumbfucking fool.

Forum List

Back