Top Ten 2016 Candidates by Degree of Formal Education

One through five may have been educated, but not smart enough to win.

Formal education is like Theory, but is independent of Application or street-smarts.

They call Trump an idiot but he has more formal education that Jeb Bush who was the darling of the GOP!

Hillary: I didn't know using a private email server for top secret stuff was against the law, my bad.

Prosecutor: Did you attend law school and earn a law degree?

Hillary: Yes.

Prosecutor: Did you spend 8 years in the White House as first lady?

Hillary: Yes.

Prosecutor: And you claim to be ignorant of the law and national security?

Hillary: (falls to the floor, fakes a seizure)

Formal education is like Theory, but is independent of Application or street-smarts.

They call Trump an idiot but he has more formal education that Jeb Bush who was the darling of the GOP!
What were his grades? Daddy buying him a couple diplomas doesn't mean he got any education. That's why he speaks wifh a 3rd grade vocabulary.

In my lifetime of the seven presidents before Ronald Reagan (Eureka College) only JFK went to an Ivy League school. All five since have been Ivy Leaguers. We need to reverse the trend.

Trivia: last president that did not have a college degree: Harry S Truman.

1). Cruz.
2). Carson.
3). Hillary.
4). Rubio.
5). Christie.
6). Trump.
7). Jeb.
8). Sanders.
9). Kasich
10).Johnson.
woodrow wilson.

the democrats only had hillary and bernie and that third guy.

this is a fun thread...

Did not graduate from college[edit]
List by presidents[edit]

Last edited:

What were his grades? Daddy buying him a couple diplomas doesn't mean he got any education. That's why he speaks wifh a 3rd grade vocabulary.

Seriously you claim a multi billionaire is an idiot? You realize how dumb that sounds right.

Seriously you claim a multi billionaire is an idiot? You realize how dumb that sounds right.
Give me $100 million dollars, Trump's daddy's team of mobste-*cough* advisers, and 50 years, and I'll net multiple billions of dollars. Well maybe, since I never have to release my tax returns to prove it.

Trump is a colossal moron.

Give me $100 million dollars, Trump's daddy's team of mobste-*cough* advisers, and 50 years, and I'll net multiple billions of dollars. Well maybe, since I never have to release my tax returns to prove it.

You doubled down on dumb. :cuckoo:

No that'll be you if you vote for the orange fondler again in 2020. If he's not impeached by then, that is.

No that'll be you if you vote for the orange fondler again in 2020. If he's not impeached by then, that is.

American citizens in 30 states chose Trump, he won against very long odds which tells you how fed up the people are.

[
woodrow wilson.

I think you mean Lincoln Chafee. Actually there was another guy who the DNC had who dropped out before the primaries, Jim Webb, Virginia Senator, one day I saw him on TV and I listened to the man and he was actually very intelligent, down to earth, and made a lot of sense. I was very impressed with the guy. Figures he never stood a chance with the DNC over Hillary.

[
woodrow wilson.

I think you mean Lincoln Chafee. Actually there was another guy who the DNC had who dropped out before the primaries, Jim Webb, Virginia Senator, one day I saw him on TV and I listened to the man and he was actually very intelligent, down to earth, and made a lot of sense. I was very impressed with the guy. Figures he never stood a chance with the DNC over Hillary.
i meant the dem primary, martin o'malley was the third guy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back