Top RNC official in Florida calls vaccines the 'mark of the beast.'

I was a Republican when it was the party of Ronald Reagan. I don't recognize it anymore. I doubt Ronald Reagan would recognize it.

I was a republican when Reagan was in and I loved him. I still recognize the GOP and love Trump all the more for it. He is Reagan on steroids.

BTW, the GOP hated Reagan.

You were never a republican or if you were, was one like McCain, Romney and Collins. The Left's chief complaint about Trump isn't that he is ruining the GOP, instead, that he is taking them from an outdated party no longer able to compete (a la Dole, McCain and Romney), and is turning it into one who CAN.

And the country is just going to EAT UP candidates like Trump, DeSantis, Greene and others like them. People who talk common sense who folks can RELATE to. The nation is TIRED of the Left, they are tired of far left democrats. They are sick and tired of the career hoods like Nancy who do nothing but what THEY want against the wishes of the people while eating up $25 a pint ice cream out of her $25,000 refrigerator, and they are just FED UP with politicians who do not at all represent the people.

I don't buy it. For several decades, vaccines have been a requirement for children to attend public schools. I don't recall groups of people getting worked up about that.
This "vaccine" is different than all the earlier ones, since there is massive censorship, suppression of speech, deplatforming, and cancel culture involved. Statistics are being manipulated and deception is being used to force a political narrative, so this vaccine isn't ANYTHING like earlier vaccines. Transparency = no trust = people refusing to get the jab.

Last edited:
As hot-n-bothered as the government is for everyone to get vaxxed, can you see why some folks would question their motives?

The vaxxers should just shut the fuck up. They would have better results. This is The United States. We don't cot to being told what to do. Anytime the government attempts to force it's will upon the people, there's a negative reaction.
Indeed. No transparency = no trust = I'm not getting the jab.

The track record of CNN and democrats for honesty is terrible. They are hammering the vaccine as if it is not safe, take it to comply. Take it because the government says so. While it may not be the mark of the beast it is certainly the mark of the woke which might even be worse.

Well the masks are a mark of the Jabbering Retard....

Expecting a religious zealot not to make statements that religious zealots commonly make is something jabbering retards do instinctively also.

As hot-n-bothered as the government is for everyone to get vaxxed, can you see why some folks would question their motives?

The vaxxers should just shut the fuck up. They would have better results. This is The United States. We don't cot to being told what to do. Anytime the government attempts to force it's will upon the people, there's a negative reaction.

You need to tell this to the governments of red states like Texas and Florida, which attempt to force their will upon the people all the time. Dream on.

Do you carry a gun in public, so you can protect your fellow citizens?

No. Do you recommend that we all do so in case someone is approached by an un-vaccinated maskless person who knows full well that they are a health risk to the community? Will a taser do? I know that you are big on self defense.

No. Do you recommend that we all do so in case someone is approached by an un-vaccinated maskless person who knows full well that they are a health risk to the community? Will a taser do? I know that you are big on self defense.
You mean you aren't interested in protecting your fellow citizens as much you claim? Didn't think so.

those had centuries of proof of illness with decades of testing,,

big diff than this non-vaccine vaccine that has no testing or approval or accountability for failure,,

and we arent taking about attending a public school, we are talking about existing in society
Of course it's been tested.

No, existing is what you do (hopefully) without a vaccine. Living is what you do with a vaccine.

Do you even have a rudimentary understanding of what an mRNA vaccine accomplishes in the body?

Of course it's been tested.

No, existing is what you do (hopefully) without a vaccine. Living is what you do with a vaccine.

Do you even have a rudimentary understanding of what an mRNA vaccine accomplishes in the body?
guess you havent heard that many vaccinated people have died,,

Face it, folks! The GOP is now the national conservative political party which embraces widespread ignorance, rampant stupidity, and just plain craziness and lunacy.

If it wasn't so rampant and widespread, we could all have a good laugh about it. But this lunatic is not just some average citizen with a loose screw and a megaphone. He just so happens to be one of the chief Republican Committee members in a state with one of the highest, if not THE highest, rate of Covid cases which is spreading like wildfire.

Yeah, let's just face it. The so-called days of conservative common sense and the dispassionate review of the facts in order to reach realistic and workable solutions is nothing more than a footnote in the history books. The GOP is now beset by conspiracy theories and the kooks who promote them. If this madness doesn't doom the GOP, then perhaps we are all doomed as a result.

And Florida’s liar of a governor is blaming ‘the media.’

Not any more
Bullshit, they are moving here as fast as they can or buying vacation homes to move to when they retire. I talk to realtors and northerners all the time. When they double down on mask mandates it will speed it up even more

Forum List

Back