Top Republican thinks China is going to harvest DNA of American Olympians to create super soldiers

surada

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2021
Still stupid after all these years.

The make-up Olympics are headed to Japan this year, but next year Beijing will have the winter Olympic games and Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) is very concerned that the Chinese government will harvest American Olympian DNA to create super soldiers.

In a letter that Cotton sent to President Joe Biden demanding to know what precautions are being taken and how to protect Americans from being harvested by the Chinese.

"First, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) operates the world's most invasive domestic surveillance system. Chinese authorities closely monitor internet traffic within the country and block and censor online information that the Party views as adverse to its grip on power.

He went on to sound the alarm about facial recognition in China, something that Facebook has implemented and noted that the hotel rooms will likely be bugged. That's when it turned into a strange concern.

"Second, the CCP also considers DNA collection a vital intelligence-gathering objective. As the U.S. National Counterintelligence and Security Center recently noted, 'The PRC views bulk personal data, including health-care and genomic data, as a strategic commodity to be collected and used for its economic and national-security priorities.' The CCP has reportedly conducted tests to develop biologically-enhanced soldiers and intended to use DNA data to catapult Chinese biotechnology companies to global market dominance."

continued

Shrug. It's possible.

Seen their hazmat suits? Straight out of "Dr. No". :auiqs.jpg:

27005306-8204707-image-a-21_1586449689839.jpg

The CCP has reportedly conducted tests to develop biologically-enhanced soldiers and intended to use DNA data to catapult Chinese biotechnology companies to global market dominance."

:auiqs.jpg:

Shrug. It's possible.

How does Cotton get elected even in Arkansas?
Go to Arkansass and see all the Dudley Do-right country-fucks and you'll find out. Most didn't finish the third grade and there is a reason as to why Arkansass is the highest in unwed teen pregnancies.

Thanks. I'll pass. Cotton is bad enough.
I lived there 15 years before I got out and ran to Missouri, a GOP majority state that is renown for its meth use and lack of teeth.

Raw Sewage.....The political version of Weekly World News for the moonbats.

They have a story about bat boy running for congress in there too?

There are several other sources linked if you don't like Raw Story.

If Raw Sewage posted it, there's a 3-1 shot it's bullshit.

But thanks for playing, rube.

You're making excuses for gross stupidity.

Inside Tom Cotton’s Insane World Of DNA Theft, Olympic ...
Jun 16, 2021 · Gordon Chang, author of the 2001 book “The Coming Collapse of China,” supports Cotton’s demands, though he told TPM that he did not consult with the senator on the letter.

Shrug. It's possible.

Go to Arkansass and see all the Dudley Do-right country-fucks and you'll find out. Most didn't finish the third grade and there is a reason as to why Arkansass is the highest in unwed teen pregnancies.
moonie---you have made a DISPARAGING remark about unwed mothers.------
RACIST!!--EXCLUSIONIST!!
baby-murderer!
uhm--
lots of other stuff

surada has some really odd take on the letter----or
his/her/its handlers do

Shrug. It's possible.

Thanks. I'll pass. Cotton is bad enough.
I lived there 15 years before I got out and ran to Missouri, a GOP majority state that is renown for its meth use and lack of teeth.
You ain't getting it. The frauds of all must be reduced. We delve into personalities over the truly deranged. We have people in privileged ways of prestige hired and people are killed. Two Space Shuttles destroyed as just one example. The best are not hired as Astronauts and everything support level at NASA. The movies tell us different.

Forum List

Back