Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

Do you not grasp the difference between telling people to protest and telling them to protest violently?
And yet they got that message. they say Trump invited them. that he had their back. just ask them. They used the fact that they believed that in their court defenses, even.

So why are you crybabying at me? Go yell at them!

I wonder why Trump would tell them repeatedly he would march with them, when clearly he had no intention of doing so? It doesn't take a mindreader.

And yet they got that message. they say Trump invited them. that he had their back. just ask them. They used the fact that they believed that it in their court defenses, even.

I wonder why Trump would tell them repeatedly he would march with them, when clearly he had no intent of doing so? It doesn't take a mindreader.
So you now admit that Trump never told them to protest violently but when he said he had their backs they just "got that message"? You do realize how idiotic that claim is?

And yet they got that message. they say Trump invited them. that he had their back. just ask them. They used the fact that they believed that in their court defenses, even.

I wonder why Trump would tell them repeatedly he would march with them, when clearly he had no intention of doing so? It doesn't take a mindreader.
When did Trump tell them that he would march with them?

So you now admit that Trump never told them to protest violently but when he said he had their backs they just "got that message"? You do realize how idiotic that claim is?
Yes, they certainly got that message. Just ask them. Stop whining to me about it.

Yes, they certainly got that message. Just ask them. Stop whining to me about it.
I'm not whining about anything! I'm laughing at someone claiming that telling people to protest is the same thing as telling them to protest violently! How exactly is what Trump said in any way different than dozens of messages from Democratic leaders to get out in the streets and challenge conservatives? If you're going to claim Trump is "guilty" for a call to protest then so is Nancy Pelosi...so is Maxine Waters...and on and on!

I'm not whining about anything! I'm laughing at someone claiming that telling people to protest is the same thing as telling them to protest violently!
Yes, because you are very simple. Or a paid lawyer and advocate. But you cultists are pro bono.

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

Might want to hold on to that travel money Donny.
A 999' pole is open to negotiation with a lawyer.

There were two pipe bombs found THE DAY BEFORE the protests at the Capitol.
The bombs were discovered within minutes of each other around 1 p.m. ET on January 6, just around the time that a mob of angry supporters of President Donald Trump descended on the building after a nearby rally with the President, according to an account the acting chief of the US Capitol gave to lawmakers Tuesday and the FBI poster.
Officers from the ATF, FBI, US Capitol Police and DC Metropolitan Police had responded to the scene at the two offices, which are less than a quarter mile apart and just blocks south of the Capitol, and the bombs were safely detonated at the scene by robots.

The bombs were discovered within minutes of each other around 1 p.m. ET on January 6, just around the time that a mob of angry supporters of President Donald Trump descended on the building after a nearby rally with the President, according to an account the acting chief of the US Capitol gave to lawmakers Tuesday and the FBI poster.
Officers from the ATF, FBI, US Capitol Police and DC Metropolitan Police had responded to the scene at the two offices, which are less than a quarter mile apart and just blocks south of the Capitol, and the bombs were safely detonated at the scene by robots.
Care to provide even a LITTLE evidence that either of those pipe bombs were the act of the protesters blocks away at the Capital building, CNM? The FBI found no connection. Have you? One was placed at the Democratic Party Headquarters...the other at the Republican Party Headquarters. So how exactly does that equate an act by the protesters? It could just as easily have been the act of far left anarchists unhappy with either Party.

When did Trump tell them that he would march with them?
In these excerpts from the transcript of his endlessly whining speech on the day...

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.
[...]
So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.
[...]
So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

Care to provide even a LITTLE evidence that either of those pipe bombs were the act of the protesters blocks away at the Capital building, CNM?
I provided evidence they were not found the day before as you claimed. Care to retract?

I provided evidence they were not found the day before as you claimed. Care to retract?
I should have said they were planted the day before.
Now did you have any evidence they were planted by the protesters who went to the Capitol? If so I'd love to see it.

From where did the delusion come that I made such a claim?
Actually that was a claim that Fort made and has been avoiding backing up for a few days now. I simply asked others to help him back up that claim. Do you have any evidence that the pipe bombs were planted by pro Trump protesters? Or do you agree with me when I scolded him for claiming that was the case with no proof to back up the claim?

Actually that was a claim that Fort made and has been avoiding backing up for a few days now. I simply asked others to help him back up that claim. Do you have any evidence that the pipe bombs were planted by pro Trump protesters? Or do you agree with me when I scolded him for claiming that was the case with no proof to back up the claim?
Oh. I didn't see your request, I simply volunteered the information in the pursuit of agreed truths. I don't know of any evidence as to the allegiances of whomever planted the bombs.
Have you noted, in response to your inquiry, where Trump said he'd accompany to the Capitol the people he was inciting to walk to the Capitol?

Last edited:
Oh. I didn't see your request, I simply volunteered the information in the pursuit of agreed truths. I don't know who planted the bombs.
Have you noted where Trump said he'd accompany to the Capitol the people he was encouraging to walk to the Capitol?
That whole discussion began when I pointed out that it's rather amusing to think that an unarmed group of protesters was ever a real threat to our democracy! Fort's reply to that was that the protesters WERE armed. I challenged him on that. As I suspected he would...he claimed that the pipe bombs planted the night before were planted by the protesters...something that the FBI has never established as fact. Since one bomb was left at DNC headquarters and the other at GOP headquarters I think one could just as easily make the case that it's far more likely someone who hated both parties (such as an anarchist) planted those bombs. I wouldn't make that case however because I have no real proof to back up such a claim.

Forum List

Back