Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

True!

So, let's find out. Let's find out everything about that day.
You do realize that the FBI conducted an extensive investigation into that very subject and found little to no evidence of a coordinated plan to storm the Capitol that day, Fort?
So now that we know THAT...what is it that you want to find out? Who it was that gave the orders for the Capital Police not to have riot gear on? Who was it that didn't equip them with mace or Tasers so they wouldn't have to resort to lethal force against unarmed protesters? Who gave the order to pull Police away from the door where Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed and then had a plainclothes Capital Policeman jump out of hiding and shoot her as she attempted to break the window?
Is that what you want to find out about that day? Because I can tell you right now that will never be looked at by the sham "committee" that Nancy Pelosi assembled!

You do realize that the FBI conducted an extensive investigation into that very subject and found little to no evidence of a coordinated plan to storm the Capitol that day, Fort?
Absolutely. Then the President and his sychophants whipped them into a frenzy. And said they would march with them. And oh yes, a lot of people went there that day absolutely intending to stop the proceedings. But the "organizer" of the riot was Trump and his traveling stage act of various freaks.

Absolutely. Then the President and his sychophants whipped them into a frenzy. And said they would march with them. And oh yes, a lot of people went there that day absolutely intending to stop the proceedings. But the "organizer" of the riot was Trump and his traveling stage act of various freaks.
The FBI found no evidence whatsoever that Trump "organized" the riot! That's a total misrepresentation of what took place on your part. Par for the course for you on this topic!

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

Might want to hold on to that travel money Donny.
Trumpy's boyfriend posting about him again......I don't think he is interested Dimmer maybe find another guy maybe the Butt Gig when he comes back to work.

The FBI found no evidence whatsoever that Trump "organized" the riot!
Yet that is basically what happened. he whipped them into a frenzy with his stage Act of shitgibbons. That's about as organized as the mind of trump and those lobotomize hillbillies will ever be.

Trumpy's boyfriend posting about him again......I don't think he is interested Dimmer maybe find another guy maybe the Butt Gig when he comes back to work.
Yep, that pretty much demonstrates the wit and intelligence of the average Trumpanzee, right there.

LOL

you forget that your chosen one had the protection of the oval office to protect him. LOL - that ain't now, now is it?

LOL nope.

Trump faces a pile of civil lawsuits as depositions begin

• Donald Trump

Donald Trump
NBC News

Trump faces a pile of civil lawsuits as depositions begin​

Dareh Gregorian
Mon, October 18, 2021, 4:31 AM·7 min read

Former President Donald Trump has been ordered to answer questions under oath in a lawsuit Monday, and his attorneys could set a date for a deposition in another case, as well.

The lawsuits, involving allegations that his security guards roughed up protesters outside Trump Tower in New York and allegations of defamation by former "Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos, respectively, are just two cases in the mass of civil litigation Trump faces post-presidency.
At least 10 civil cases are pending against Trump, whose ability to delay them has been curtailed since he left office in January. Trump had argued in some of the cases that as a sitting president he was immune from civil lawsuits. His office didn't respond to a request for comment on the cases.
Here's a rundown of where the major civil suits stand...

Trump faces a pile of civil lawsuits as depositions begin

Moar allegations.....

What video proves that Trump whipped the crowd into a frenzy, Fort?
The video of his stage act, when he said he would march with them, after which time they marched straight to the Capitol and broke in. Good fucking god, man. You are really far gone.

Stop wasting my time. Clearly the obvious evidence that has convinced the world outside of your cult has not convinced you. You are not my job, and I am not your mommy.

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

Might want to hold on to that travel money Donny.
so where is hunter going to do his time

The video of his stage act, when he said he would march with them, after which time they marched straight to the Capitol and broke in. Good fucking god, man. You are really far gone.

Stop wasting my time. Clearly the obvious evidence that has convinced the world outside of your cult has not convinced you. You are not my job, and I am not your mommy.
liberals tried to violently break into the capital a few days ago where is your outrage

Do you not grasp the difference between telling people to protest and telling them to protest violently? Show me any video that has Trump telling anyone to break into the Capital! Do that or stop claiming that you have!

Forum List

Back