Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

May as well throw the orange grifter in there too.

Trumptards are still whining 'Democrats can't stop talking about Trump'.
Well, tell the blabbermouth to stop campaigning for $$$ and keep his big mac eating mouth shut.

^^^ can't be said enough ^^^

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

Might want to hold on to that travel money Donny.

Well, I heard that Turkey Neck and Squidward are available.
Oh wait - They're still disbarred huh? :lol:

1634316185625.png

Top lawyers do not want to risk their reputations, bar licenses and integrity representing a man who is incapable of telling the truth and expects the same dishonesty from his lawyers. What lawyer wants to be the next Rudy or Sidney and see their career crash and burn?

Also, he doesn't pay them and doesn't keep his mouth shut when they tell him to keep his mouth shut.

Not really...

He is so poor in court, he is an easy mark...

he's got a couple depositions next week that he is ordered to give.

under oath. one CONcerning his security being the racists that they are outside trump tower & the other one regarding his sexual assault against summer zervos.

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

You got him this time, snowflakes! :auiqs.jpg:

Why have the Democrats desperately and unsuccessfully spend 6 years now attempted to affect coups, faux Impeachments, manufacture false evidence, and take down President Trump, failure after criminally self-incriminating failure, when there are a dozen or more open and shut evidence-supported proven criminal cases against Democrats that could easily be won, sending those Democrats to prison?

How is playing hardball in the construction business amoral?

I work in construction, the contractor will try to squeeze every dollar they can out of Change Order work, and the owner will try to make it as cheap as possible.

Most of the complaints about Trump are over Change Order work.

He doesn't pay anyone dude. Over 3500 lawsuits in 30 years. That's an average of 116 per year or one every 3 days. Prolific swindler to say the least. Doesn't pay his lawyers either. Can't blame them a bit. Dude is TOXIC and a full on deadbeat.

Last edited:

Yeah we get it, nobody likes Trump and everyone has a story to tell why. Meaningless made-up shit inside a TDS storm of snowflakes.

Meanwhile look who you support, no wonder you assholes project constantly.

Didn't mean to call you an asshole, Trump's an asshole, assholes can be respected. Leftists are dicks, I've yet to meet one that was an asshole.

Hmmm, I know lots of righties that aren't dicks. Maybe the problem is you? :confused-84:

No, it's really you, because you cannot read & comprehend, nowhere did I say conservatives cannot be dicks.

Don't be a dick.

"Drlove" implies you're a dick, you didn't have to say anything.

Incidentally, "playtime" is a dick too, ask me how I know.

No, it's really you, because you cannot read & comprehend, nowhere did I say conservatives cannot be dicks.

Don't be a dick.

BTW, "Drlove" implies you're a dick.

You said you've yet to meet a leftist that wasn't an asshole. I didn't say anything about conservatives except that I knew many who were NOT dicks.

You said you've yet to meet a leftist that wasn't an asshole. I didn't say anything about conservatives except that I knew many who were NOT dicks.

Don't be a dick. I said leftists are all dicks, and you tried to counter that with..............

"Hmmm, I know lots of righties that aren't dicks. Maybe the problem is you?".

CONTEXT & COMPREHENSION. Don't be a dick.

Forum List

Back