‘Top Gun’ Hits Over $1 Billion

A great indication on where the American people stand on war.

At least so far with them being convinced that it's not America's war with Russia and it's still working more or less as the perfect plot that can keep them and their families safe from nuclear annihilation!

Eventually, when America gets its war under the name of Nato, all the cards will have to be face up on the table.

Nothing less is going to cow Russia at this point in the game.

A great indication on where the American people stand on war.

At least so far with them being convinced that it's not America's war with Russia and it's still working more or less as the perfect plot that can keep them and their families safe from nuclear annihilation!

Eventually, when America gets its war under the name of Nato, all the cards will have to be face up on the table.

Nothing less is going to cow Russia at this point in the game.
War?
About the only hope for Democrats now is to start WW3.

War?
About the only hope for Democrats now is to start WW3.
America isn't going to start WW3 and will forfeit gains made against Russia long before condemning their entire country to death.

The Russians on the other hand have everything to lose and could sacrifice their own country before succumbing to America.

Eliminating Putin is hopeless as he's representing the firm mindset of the Russian people.

We're going to have to wait out the denial stage of this war as the facade' of it being war for the Ukraine becomes too obviously phony to believe anymore.

Biden and the Dems need to continue to convince America's right that there's no danger of a nuclear WW3.

It's rather surprising that the political right are still buying it!

Limited spoiler alert:

From what I saw, except for towards the end where there's a crash landing on the deck, the carrier flight deck scenes were real shots of real operations.

BTW, rather limited CGI used.

There's a clear clue that the "un-named enemy nation" is Iran.

Chic scenes/action is a bit less than the first movie, but essential to the story in a way. BTW, one of the squadron pilots is a chic.

It's worth the big screen theater experience, if the sound volume is set right (loud enough).
~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, more details and information at this thread;
Maverick Top Gun

A video game disguised as a movie makes billions while Military recruitment is as low as it can go. What does that tell you?

And that is without China.

I saw it a second time.
Just came home from seeing it for the second time today. My S/O ( former Navy veteran ) and I agree on what a HUGE difference from the first time, which we also liked very much but now seeing it for the second time, we loved it so much more and got so much more from it. We now had a background of all the characters and narrative and it all added much more to our exhilarating experience. We understood the relationships, the humor, and connections of the many players so much better and this time for me it was an emotional experience. Not so much the first time. We are not movie buffs, but since this was advertised as NON-WOKE...wanted to see something traditional. LOVE this movie and am so glad we didn't wait for it to be distributed for streaming. This movie makes the most of the big screen and those fighter jets and maneuvers that could never be as thrilling as on the big TV screen for which the film was not made. I'm glad I had a Navy man with me to explain some military language and aircraft fighter jets info and history. GREAT, GREAT, movie!

And that is without China.

I saw it a second time.
I'm about as wokey as they come and I really liked the movie, better than the first one. You would be surprised how many people check their political and philosophical believes at the door to watch a good movie.

Forum List

Back