TOP DEMOCRATIC DONOR: at ross fundraiser: Black are seriously F****ed in the head!

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head”

In a new video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross.
Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head” | Project Veritas Action

Boy aren't the DEMOCRATS a PROUD group to be associated with . These fkrs are clipped in every way.
and ppl don't get PLANNED PARENTHOOD wanting to bein BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS making big bucks.
WAKE THE HELL UP PPL!!

• Banned
....White people....

I keep telling you its not about party.
I wonder how much longer the DEMS are going to keep saying Project V. is fake LOL, or they edit stuff etc, etc.
They are the ones who blew open what planned parenthood was doing with baby parts, everything from Gov. to Medical, msm covered it up as total bs. Of course the sheep believed it all.

....White people....

Black people have a well documented history of racial tolerance and inclusion. If only everyone acted like black people, everything would be great, right?

...OR, you would see mobs of one race violently assaulting other races, based merely on skin color.

• Banned
....White people....

That is why I do not consider myself a rep. nor a dem..... they both play the same game.
Trump is different not perfect but he is not controlled by the Elites who always hold our leaders with puppet strings.

....White people....

Black people have a well documented history of racial tolerance and inclusion. If only everyone acted like black people, everything would be great, right?

No, don't be silly, silly.

...OR, you would see mobs of one race violently assaulting other races, based merely on skin color.

No, don't be silly...are those the only choices you can come up with on full brain power?

• Banned
....White people....

Hey over on that other post God boy I thought you were talking to me LOL when you mentioned that one comment. :oops-28:

• Banned
....White people....

Hey over on that other post God boy I thought you were talking to me LOL when you mentioned that one comment. :oops-28:
Not sure what youre referring to, but its all good.

....White people....

That is why I do not consider myself a rep. nor a dem..... they both play the same game.
Trump is different not perfect but he is not controlled by the Elites who always hold our leaders with puppet strings.

Trump IS the elite lol

SOROS's is added on there too.

upload_2016-11-2_18-37-16.png

These 13 Families Rule the World: The Shadow Forces Behind the NWO | Humans Are Free

....White people....

Trump IS the elite lol
No he is far from the Elites clown face =) far, far from the Elites.

Yeah and I have a bridge for sale

bridge+for+sale.jpg

....White people....

Trump IS the elite lol

SOROS's is added on there too.

View attachment 96534

These 13 Families Rule the World: The Shadow Forces Behind the NWO | Humans Are Free

Good then I wont vote for Soros but because other people have more money than Trump doesnt mean he's some blue collar chap with a uptown Condo that just so happens to have a solid gold room....like the average Joe Schmoe

Doesn't matter what anyone says. No matter how negative and racist the comment(s), 90+% of the black vote will be for dimocrats. That's just reality in the hood.

And white people will continue to wonder why republicans lost support

Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head”

In a new video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross.
Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head” | Project Veritas Action

Boy aren't the DEMOCRATS a PROUD group to be associated with . These fkrs are clipped in every way.
and ppl don't get PLANNED PARENTHOOD wanting to bein BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS making big bucks.
WAKE THE HELL UP PPL!!

who are helping other side

Forum List

Back