Top Dem tweets Rittenhouse statement containing misinformation; adviser tweets 'no justice, no peace'

It's a trap we need to avoid as much as possible.
I agree, but I wont allow myself to be killed over it.

If the loudmouths get their way and the riots continue to grow and get worse, we will have no CHOICE but to do what must be done.

I wont make the same mistake Kyle made. I wont go to the leftist run shithole inner city to defend anyone. But if it comes to my suburb, I will do what must be done to defend my family.

If the loudmouths get their way and the riots continue to grow and get worse, we will have no CHOICE but to do what must be done.

I wont make the same mistake Kyle made. I wont go to the leftist run shithole inner city to defend anyone. But if it comes to my suburb, I will do what must be done to defend my family.

Just remember to say nothing to anyone. Ever.

They won't bring it to the burbs. Only in isolated instances.

Top Dem tweets Rittenhouse statement containing misinformation; adviser tweets 'no justice, no peace'​

Funny how all these dopes like JackOfNoTrades all want us to "move on" and "get over it" and accept a loss or a decision even with 10 million good reasons not to, yet when it comes to a simple court case hinging on the basic right to self-defense that most agree never should have even gone to trial, all these very same people don't just pout and cry, but they riot, burn, loot and destroy every time when they don't get their way! :auiqs.jpg:

“No Justice, No Peace”. - Where and how was there no justice in the Rittenhouse case? I don’t dispute that the Left does not like the outcome but how and where from a legal and factual perspective is there “no justice”?

Otherwise, “No Justice, No Peace” has just become a mantra or warning that if they don’t get there way, there is a high probability for violence. “Justice” has little to do with it.

Forum List

Back