Top Dem Is Mask Challenged

Well, it doesn't stop her big nose from breathing in bacteria, but at least it may shut her mouth.

Yeah but what she says is so entertaining.

"Can the Mars Rover turn around and take a pic of the flag the astronauts left?"

"North and South Vietnam are getting along very well" No more N and S for 40 years dipstick.

She is the perfect Democrat representative.
I seen alot of them wearing them in Walmart like that. Little do they know it can get through the eyes as well.
I can't breathe very well. I've been wondering if I could breathe in a mask. Maybe she couldn't breathe.
If that was the problem, then why did she still wear it? You lefties arent the brightest bulbs.
It's still covering the largest respiration hole, isn't it? Talking, etc.

I saw a video of Schumer outside the Capitol adjusting his mask and putting his fingers all over the front of it while doing so.
Probably didn't wash his hands after he took it off.

She is the perfect Democrat representative.
I seen alot of them wearing them in Walmart like that. Little do they know it can get through the eyes as well.
I can't breathe very well. I've been wondering if I could breathe in a mask. Maybe she couldn't breathe.
If that was the problem, then why did she still wear it? You lefties arent the brightest bulbs.
It's still covering the largest respiration hole, isn't it? Talking, etc.
Pfff, lol. Youre as dumb as she is.

Likely available models are small, medium and large.... but I'm not sure 'neanderthal' is available yet....

That slow-witted farm animal can stroll thru her Fifth Ward constituency one night... about 11ish.... and she'll never need to worry abut a silly virus again....

Forum List

Back