May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
1) The Last Full Measure

2) The Outpost

Amazon product

3) The Forgotten Battle

4) Mosul

5) 1917

I've only seen #3 and #5, both of which I consider excellent. The Last Full Measure has an all star cast, and is based on a true American hero. Mosul is directed by the guys who did Avengers: Endgame, one of the highest grossing films of all time (perhaps even the highest)

All of those films look excellent, and this list does not include All Quiet on the Western Front.

Haven't' seen any of them.

My preferred war movie is

1. has to be The Longest Day. No other war movie matches it in scope, drama , and details.

2. is Casablanca a love story set during WWII

3. is Apocalypse Now, an often hallucinatory journey through the Viet Nam War.

4. is Lawrence of Arabia, four hours of grand scope, brilliant performances, and beautiful cinematography.

5. is Dr. Strangeglove or How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb, a dark comedy about what could happen if the wrong person pushed the wrong button

1) The Last Full Measure

2) The Outpost

Amazon product

3) The Forgotten Battle

4) Mosul

5) 1917

I've only seen #3 and #5, both of which I consider excellent. The Last Full Measure has an all star cast, and is based on a true American hero. Mosul is directed by the guys who did Avengers: Endgame, one of the highest grossing films of all time (perhaps even the highest)

All of those films look excellent, and this list does not inhttps://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-outpost-netflix.931495/clude All Quiet on the Western Front.

The Last Full Measure, The Outpost, and 1917 are not on Netflix.

They might have been once upon a time but they are not there now.

The Outpost is an outstanding move for which I did a review here: The Outpost (Netflix)

Forum List

Back