Top 40 worst places to visit looks like a list of mostly Liberal run cities

I never see that in Germany. Even driving through ‘bad’ areas. I’m Greece at the moment, and I don’t see it here either.

Haven‘t been to Germany
But I was in Greece, they have their impoverished areas

Athens could give Baltimore a run for its money

The city of New Baltimore in deep red Somerset County, PA is a lot nicer and more peaceful than the old deep blue Baltimore MD
So, why would anyone want to visit New Baltimore?

Denny’s having a special on Grand Slam Breakfasts?

So, why would anyone want to visit New Baltimore?

Denny’s having a special on Grand Slam Breakfasts?
As to what is a good place to live always depends on the person. Some people love life in the suburbs living in their little boxes among thousands of others, 6 blocks from Target, McDonalds, Albertson, and Denny's and just a mile to the Interstate exit. Since there is good cable, there is no need for movies, theaters, and night life. Weekly high school football, swim meets, little league, the yearly Kiwanis picnic, and an occasional trip to the big city is all they need. I have a nephew who has lived on a farm in Northern California all of his life. He loves it and would never live in the city. I've lived in small towns, big cities, all over the country. And they are all good and bad depending what you like and what you hate.

Different stroke for different folks.

As to what is a good place to live always depends on the person. Some people love life in the suburbs living in their little boxes among thousands of others, 6 blocks from Target, McDonalds, Albertson, and Denny's and just a mile to the Interstate exit. Since there is good cable, there is no need for movies, theaters, and night life. Weekly high school football, swim meets, little league, the yearly Kiwanis picnic, and an occasional trip to the big city is all they need. I have a nephew who has lived on a farm in Northern California all of his life. He loves it and would never live in the city. I've lived in small towns, big cities, all over the country. And they are all good and bad depending what you like and what you hate.

Different stroke for different folks.
But this thread is not about places to live but places to visit.
Place you would go out of your way to see. Places you would spend your hard earned money to go to.

So most cities run by Republicans do not make the list.

Cities like NYC, Chicago, Boston, DC, LA, Orlando and Vegas do

But this thread is not about places to live but places to visit.
Place you would go out of your way to see. Places you would spend your hard earned money to go to.

So most cities run by Republicans do not make the list.

Cities like NYC, Chicago, Boston, DC, LA, Orlando and Vegas do
Right, most republican run cities are not big cites and big cities are where people go for good time, in sports, nightlife, theater, dining, cultural events, and other entertainment. The ten largest cities have a population over 1 million and they are all run by democrats. The next ten largest cities have a population for 700,000 to a 1,000,000 only 2 out these 10 cities are run by republicans. In the next 10 cities with population from 580,000 t0 714,000 only 1 city is republican. In the 10 cities, with population 483,000 to 575,000, all but 2 were democratic.

So for the 40 cities with population over 500,000 only 5 are republican run.

Forum List

Back