Agassi

Edberg
Wilander
Becker

Last edited:
Oh crap
I forgot Borg
I must Edit
He's now in your top 13. I wouldn't drop any of the others off your list. Just ADD Borg to it. And maybe add Arthur Ashe, to make your list an even 14.
Ohhhh
14 would be Johnny Newcombe or Jim Courier
Are you going to do a list for female tennis players? THAT would be interesting. I have my own top 5 for them.

female ..I have no idea

Andy Roddick

Ok, so he's not the best ever... Or should be in that top list... But damnit he gave great interviews, and he had a knack to play in the final games, even if he didn't win them so we could watch those awesome interviews.

Andy Roddick

Ok, so he's not the best ever... Or should be in that top list... But damnit he gave great interviews, and he had a knack to play in the final games, even if he didn't win them so we could watch those awesome interviews.
Roddick had to deal with prime Roger from 2003-2009 and that grueling W lost finished him

Andy had 2009 ??? Wimbledon ..he was playing superb but Roger stole it late in the 5th set
He never recovered mentally

Andy was not a good mover
He had avg return game , BH and volleys

Maybe the best serve ever
Whatever happened to Michael Chang? He was SO good at such a young age. Did injuries force him to retire at an early age?
He could never beat Sampras

His game was so grinding and physical that he was wearing out . His dolt brother kept pushing him to train harder and harder and his body was destroyed
He was crushed in US open finals to Pete and lost to Becker in Aussie open
He never was able to serve and rarely got free points

Forum List

Back