Top 10 states for drug addiction... these 2 sites don't agree

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

You can see that the states at this site are mostly lib states.

However, there is another site that lists a different group of states...

I'm going to get that site now...

Both sites say that DC has the highest # of addictions

not surprising, is it?

-

D.C. is not a state. I fucking hate "state lists" that include D.C.

IT'S NOT A FUCKING STATE!

Now that that is out of the way...

I was surprised that South Carolina was so far down the list in your second link... having lived here for ten years and having met some of the residents...

D.C. is not a state. I fucking hate "state lists" that include D.C.

IT'S NOT A FUCKING STATE!

Now that that is out of the way...

I was surprised that South Carolina was so far down the list in your second link... having lived here for ten years and having met some of the residents...
sorry, i momentarily forgot about your (first ) point

but for some reason, the people who made these lists ... God knows what their "excuse" is... (y they included DC)

so anyhow... please swear at them, not me... I'm just a very absent minded person w/ many things on my mind... not least of which is how vote integrity is shaping up for the next election..

Anyway, I was interested in this topic because I read a VERY interesting book written by a prosecutor (US) who worked in Narcotics and also against the mafia...

called Convictions by John Kroger

all books are interesting to me.. (all the ones I choose to read, that is) but this one... especially interesting... I agree w/ 99% of what he says

(that's amazing all by itself.. that I would agree w/ another person to that extent...)

please swear at them, not me...

I wasn't directing my ire at you but those who created the lists. If you thought otherwise, my apologies. You'd be surprised, or maybe not, by how many state lists include D.C.

As to the subject matter of your thread, I often find it interesting to read the lists when I see them, but otherwise I don't give the topic much thought and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it is because no one in my orbit, as far as I know, is burdened by addiction... well... my sister is a drunk, but she lives in Texas and I don't have to talk to her unless I so choose...

I wasn't directing my ire at you but those who created the lists. If you thought otherwise, my apologies. You'd be surprised, or maybe not, by how many state lists include D.C.

As to the subject matter of your thread, I often find it interesting to read the lists when I see them, but otherwise I don't give the topic much thought and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it is because no one in my orbit, as far as I know, is burdened by addiction... well... my sister is a drunk, but she lives in Texas and I don't have to talk to her unless I so choose...
ok, thanks

I like these kind of lists but not when one list contradicts another... someone appears to be lying... sigh

But the list that shows liberal states have the highest is NOT terribly unbelievable...

I would possibly use drugs myself if...

well, heck, I started understanding people who resort to such means of escape... after November 2020

Forum List

Back