A rat leaving a sinking ship. What does she care? She's ruined countless lives and lived the contented life of a lazy bully.

What does she care that it was all bullshit.

This is one exceptional article from a hardline leftist...

Woman's "Top 10 Reasons I Am No Longer A Leftist" Goes Crazy VIRAL!

:lol:

Should have read your own link Buttsoiler. It isn't even about politics; it's about personalities and social dynamics. It's about emotions and strategy styles. The author, whoever it is, can't even distinguish between "leftism" and "Liberalism", bizarrely associating the latter with Affirmative Action instead of the former where it belongs.

But this is my favorite part: the citation of "stawmen". Why? Because it immediately follows this passage, and I quote:

"Hang out in leftist internet environments, and you will discover a toxic bath of...." :rofl:

"Exceptional article"? Well --- yeah, sure is.

A rat leaving a sinking ship. What does she care? She's ruined countless lives and lived the contented life of a lazy bully.

Well - I respect the fact that she's willing to come out and acknowledge how evil that side of the aisle has become. When people whose family belonged to Communist Party U.S.A. are appalled by the modern-day Democrat Party you know they have completely gone off the sanity rails.

Well - I respect the fact that she's willing to come out and acknowledge how evil that side of the aisle has become. When people whose family belonged to Communist Party U.S.A. are appalled by the modern-day Democrat Party you know they have completely gone off the sanity rails.
She's just afraid.

Should have read your own link Buttsoiler. It isn't even about politics; it's about personalities and social dynamics. It's about emotions and strategy styles. The author, whoever it is, can't even distinguish between "leftism" and "Liberalism", bizarrely associating the latter with Affirmative Action instead of the former where it belongs.

But this is my favorite part: the citation of "stawmen". Why? Because it immediately follows this passage, and I quote:

"Hang out in leftist internet environments, and you will discover a toxic bath of...." :rofl:

I haven't read the article yet but can tell right away it's a shot to the gut for you. Why? Because you cut an obvious qoute before the main point could be made.

That's your quote. A toxic bath of what? There must be something beyond that. Other than rolly faces.

Well, immediately after his vacation, H@triot's back doing what he does best, trying to foster hate and division while pretending to follow Jesus' teachings. What a fucking fraud.
Oh buttercup....it was a life-long hatriot (your side of the aisle) who wrote the article. I simply shared it. Why are you so afraid of information? :dunno:

I haven't read the article yet but can tell right away it's a shot to the gut for you. Why? Because you cut an obvious qoute before the main point could be made.

That's your quote. A toxic bath of what? There must be something beyond that. Other than rolly faces.

I cut it there because the strawman was already established by then. You can plug in anything you like after the ellipsis --- it's a strawman no matter where it goes.

And that passage is immediately followed by "strawmen" as a reason for not being a leftist.
Get it yet? The writer is hoist with her own petard.

And that's another thing --- "Strawmanning" isn't a political stance either. it's a logical fallacy. Anybody of any political stripe --- or none at all --- can do it. About any topic at all.

People like that woman are just scared and passing the hot potato right now because the Godemperor melted Megan Kelly's brain with his superior will. He did to her what this psycho in the article has done to countless white males in her lectures, workplace, relationships and marriages. But where she used the power of a mob, he did it alone with the power of his collosal dick and balls.

I cut it there because the strawman was already established by then. You can plug in anything you like after the ellipsis --- it's a strawman no matter what follows.

And that passage is immediately followed by "strawmen" as a reason for not being a leftist.

And that's another thing --- "Strawmanning" isn't a political thing either. it's a logical fallacy.
So cutting quotes as soon as you find your portion you want to debunk is ok with you. The rest doesn't matter.

No I don't get the strawmen thing or strawmanning. You need to fill me in on that. I'm sure that will be entertaining.

"Hang out in leftist internet environments, and you will discover a toxic bath of...."

I cut it there because the strawman was already established by then. You can plug in anything you like after the ellipsis --- it's a strawman no matter where it goes.
Poor Homo (ie likes to bounce up and down on something phallic - Pogo) doesn't even understand what "strawman" means. :laugh:

A sentence cannot be a "strawman" if the subject matter is cut off. Because without the subject matter, the fallacy from which the argument is based on in a "strawman" ceases to exist. Ergo - it's literally impossible to be a "strawman".

This poor homosexual cannot figure out which way is up. :lmao:

Oh this is hilarious too:

FIRST LINE of the article -- the intro --- says:... and again I quote:

"Dr. Danusha V. Goska was a lifelong liberal who “could not conceive of ever being anything but a leftist.”""

Got that? She was a Liberal who couldn't conceive of being anything but a leftist"

Clear as mud? "I'm a fish who can't conceive of being anything but a bird!"

1424100025768.jpg

Some reasons I am no longer a extreme conservative
1. I love science...I was a fool as I'd only hurt myself to get rid of our science institutions...Trillions of dollars in economic gain is worth spending the money!
2. Love education! WTF was I thinking? Trillions of dollars in economic gains flushed down the crapper. For what? So I could tell some poor person that they couldn't get a basic education and that would hurt our economy.
3. I believe the safetynet is a good thing! Granny doesn't need to live on the street and the disabled kid doesn't need to die. Oh'did I say that our economy is stronger and we don't have slums like India????
4. Less angry and more at peace with my self. Think about it for a minute...I don't need to judge people for wanting to be something different. When I was a right wing nut I felt so much hatred that it was the focus of my life.

How could one go from liberal to conservative? The only area I could see is maybe the family and maybe a little in wanting a more efficient government...But to become the opposite of all the above is very fucked.

I cut it there because the strawman was already established by then. You can plug in anything you like after the ellipsis --- it's a strawman no matter what follows.

And that's another thing --- "Strawmanning" isn't a political thing either. it's a logical fallacy.
So cutting quotes as soon as you find your portion you want to debunk is ok with you. The rest doesn't matter.

No I don't get the strawmen thing or strawmanning. You need to fill me in on that. I'm sure that will be entertaining.

Correct.

Strawmanning is a fallacious argument. You create an argument that nobody else made, and then proceed to knock it down. Has nothing to do with any kind of politics, it's simply a bad argument.

So here the author says, "hang out in ______ environment and you will discover ______"

Whatever "you will discover" does not exist, except as the author dictates. We could also call it ipse dixit, which means it doesn't exist except that the writer claims (with no evidence) that it exists.

I just find it ironic that she tries to cite "strawmen" --- which isn't even a political tactic ---- immediately after she created one herself.

I mean immediately. They literally follow each other.

1. I love science...I was a fool as I'd only hurt myself to get rid of our science institutions...Trillions of dollars in economic gain is worth spending the money!
If you "love" science - why do you reject it? :dunno:

Science has proven that "Global Warming" is a scam - yet you reject science of the scam.

2. Love education! WTF was I thinking? Trillions of dollars in economic gains flushed down the crapper. For what? So I could tell some poor person that they couldn't get a basic education and that would hurt our economy.
This very poorly constructed sentence proves that you don't love education nearly as much as you claim to... :laugh:

Doesn't seem to have much logic.

How far left was she? Well, her UNCLE (yeah, not her) was a Communist member. Wow, that makes her sooooo left wing... not.

So far left she did the Peace Corp twice. Oh, wow, doing the Peace Corp makes you left wing?

And a degree from Berkley, oh, wow, yeah, that makes you an instant liberal.... er... what?

So far left her MOTHER (yeah, not her again) wanted a Communist as president.

The problem with some people though, is they lurch from one stupid position to another stupid position. This woman isn't just a person who is left leaning, this is a woman with problems who will always look to some extreme in order to find them.

If you "love" science - why do you reject it? :dunno:

Science has proven that "Global Warming" is a scam - yet you reject science of the scam.

No it hasn't.

Forum List

Back