Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Just like Dave Letterman...

The word 'racist' is quickly becoming one of the most used declarations... Imo it is being used as a conversational weapon... A trigger word if you will...

:19: Ha ha, I'm losing this altercation so I will accuse you of being a racist... That will teach you... :frown:

I am sure some of you have all ready noticed how the 'R' word is used by the progressive right...

Take notice how some of the members use the word repeatedly in all of their posts...

Top 10 Most Racist Words in English Language - Addictive Lists

Picnic:
"The first usage of the word is traced to the 1692 edition of Tony Willis, Origines de la Langue Française, which mentions pique-nique as being of recent origin; it marks the first appearance of the word in print. The term was used to describe a group of people dining in a restaurant who brought their own wine."
Picnic - Wikipedia

..I have a similar thread
the R word means nothing now--it's worthless and useless
..whenever I see an article about whites being ''racist'', etc--I laugh and usually don't even waste my time--because most of it is crap/lies/etc
words that mean NOTHING now

The word 'racist' is quickly becoming one of the most used declarations... Imo it is being used as a conversational weapon... A trigger word if you will...

:19: Ha ha, I'm losing this altercation so I will accuse you of being a racist... That will teach you... :frown:

I am sure some of you have all ready noticed how the 'R' word is used by the progressive right...

Take notice how some of the members use the word repeatedly in all of their posts...

The description for "Uppity" is actually wrong. It was in reference to African Americans who were trying to be treated equally, and not as second/third-class citizens. They were getting "uppity" as racist asshole Lyndon B. Johnson said after making racist comments about black folks before signing the Civil Rights Bill.

Racism is a behavior. Not just words.

No. These are the words because of idiot Leftists:

1) Lazy
2) Cheap
3) Patriotic
4) South
5) NASA
6) Conservative
7) Stupid
8) Anthem
9) Heterosexual
10) Traditional

BTW Moon Pie was from back in the railroad days. you mights be black on the outside but yo asz is whiter than George Washinton on the in (usually referring to foremen/supers/white hats on the job site. Of course 50 years ago it was like watching Bunker or George Jefferson.. nobody gave a damn and just laughed out loud. Soon they'll probably placing fines and requiring attending "sensitivity " cla$$e$.

Every word is now potentially racist to the race pimps and their devotees.

Most recently, the word white. As in color of a dog.
Race pimping began when America was a British colony.

Never come to battle in your underwear.
Then go put some clothes on.
I don’t descend from an African tribe.
My Tribe wore clothes.

Your tribe was naked in the cold eating raw meat before blacks showed you clothing and fire.

Never come to battle in your underwear.
Then go put some clothes on.
I don’t descend from an African tribe.
My Tribe wore clothes.

Your tribe was naked in the cold eating raw meat before blacks showed you clothing and fire.
Hmmm...not according to the Bible.
And you still got your asses kicked by every White nation on earth.

Some of those are good. Others have nothing to do with race if they're about the Irish or Bulgarians or Germans...

New Topics

Forum List

Back