Top 10 martial arts for self defense

This is a big part of what's wrong...
1609002666806.png

1609002685777.png

And you'll likely find more of those travesties in TKD dojang than anywhere else.

Last edited:
We practiced disarming assailants with kicks.
I could do it at one time. I could snap a kick to the wrist hard enough to break a gun free faster than you could react and squeeze the trigger.

:lmao:

Of course, you would freeze and wet your panties, so there's the famous Unkotare defense :itsok:

It's called an inside Crescent Kick. You have to be a very good athlete and well trained. So you wouldn't know.
I actually fought in tournaments. Did you?
Don't fear the man who practices a thousand kicks.....fear the man who practices one kick a thousand times.

Hey, found your training video, badass!

I could do it at one time. I could snap a kick to the wrist hard enough to break a gun free faster than you could react and squeeze the trigger.

Of course, you would freeze and wet your panties, so there's the famous Unkotare defense :itsok:

It's called an inside Crescent Kick. You have to be a very good athlete and well trained. So you wouldn't know.
Don't fear the man who practices a thousand kicks.....fear the man who practices one kick a thousand times.

Well thank you Sherlock.
Looks like you decided to leave adult behavior at home again today.

To be honest about TDK....if I only had 10 failures to celebrate I'd brag.
I've had sprains, breaks, dislocations, nuts kicked, jaw swollen and on and on

All part of the fun.

I've had sprains, breaks, dislocations, nuts kicked, jaw swollen and on and on

And that was just trying to get changed in the locker room!

Here is martial arts used in a real life situation. Enjoy

How is that a “real life situation”?

maybe I should have said A real combat situation

Not that either.

Its wide open not A lot rules.

It's not "real combat." The skills of those athletes are very impressive, but it is not real life.

What makes a wrestler so tough is their heart!’
They just keep blasting through the pain and tiredness. That is only something you acquire through years of competition

Forum List

Back