Top 10 Joe Biden gaffes

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Here are the Top 10 Joe Biden gaffes, I disagree about # 1 because I think the "hairy legs" and "kids jumping on my lap, I've enjoyed kids jumping on my lap" should be the # 1, but here are the Top 10. The below video duration is 3 minutes and 29 seconds:

That was pretty good but there's plenty more that can be added. All the sniffin' and pawin' and Corn Pop and him unsuccessfully trying to say life liberty and the pursuit of happiness just to mention a few. I bet they could put together a half hour clip of all his blunders. Maybe even an hour

Is that really the best you could find on Biden?
Pretty lame stuff

Lets do Trump now

Claimed windmills cause cancer
Suggested injecting disinfectant to cure COVID
Suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them
Said George Washington captured airports
Presented a weather map he had altered with a Sharpie
Mocked a handicapped reporter
Claimed vaccines cause autism
Claimed Obama was not born in the US
Claimed Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK

Last edited:
  • Banned
Pretty lame stuff

No it was just something that came up, as wamose said there are many more. Like 17 minutes of Creepy Joe's Melting Brain due to Senile Dementia or whatever:

Then we have 12 minutes of a compilation of Creepy Joe touching and groping young girls in public:

Pretty lame stuff

No it was just something that came up, as wamose said there are many more. Like 17 minutes of Creepy Joe's Melting Brain due to Senile Dementia or whatever:

Then we have 12 minutes of a compilation of Creepy Joe touching and groping young girls in public:

Your problem in attacking Biden is that whatever you post, I can find much, much worse on Trump

1594421931592.jpeg

1594422009598.jpeg

1594422125357.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Pretty lame stuff

Lets do Trump now

Yes but Donald Trump is FUNNY, Creepy Joe is just....creepy....and also he doesn't know what day it is the majority of the time.

Here are the Top 10 Joe Biden gaffes, I disagree about # 1 because I think the "hairy legs" and "kids jumping on my lap, I've enjoyed kids jumping on my lap" should be the # 1, but here are the Top 10. The below video duration is 3 minutes and 29 seconds:

Wow. I expected better from a rabid Trump supporter. If this is the best you guys got, you're in big trouble. After all this gaffes, Biden is still yards better than the hot mess of an incompetent fraud sitting in the chair now...Upgrade! :)

Pretty lame stuff

Your problem in attacking Biden is that whatever you post, I can find much, much worse on Trump

View attachment 361836
View attachment 361837
View attachment 361838

There's a difference between loving your family and sniffing on every little girl who comes into the room.

Only ten? tRump has 5-10 times that many in one year.

Pretty lame stuff

View attachment 361836
View attachment 361837
View attachment 361838

There's a difference between loving your family and sniffing on every little girl who comes into the room.

Feeling up your daughter and buddying up with a notorious pedophile is much, much, much worse than Biden whispering in a young girls ear

Only ten? tRump has 5-10 times that many in one year.

I love the Glass Mansion that Trump resides in. No matter what petty BS they accuse Biden of, there is always much, much worse in Trumps closet

Pretty lame stuff

Lets do Trump now

Yes but Donald Trump is FUNNY, Creepy Joe is just....creepy....and also he doesn't know what day it is the majority of the time.

Are you SURE you want to do this?
You know you are supporting Trump.

Can we talk about Creepy Donnie barging into the dressing room of teen beauty contestants while they are dressing?

A stupid politician is normal for america. Im more worried about his dementia. Like when he stares into space and has to be reminded multiple times his speech is over

Quid Pro Joe shits the bed every time he's trotted out in front of a camera. I find myself cringing at the awkwardness and hopelessness as he stares into space trying to clear the cobwebs and begging the voices to JUST SHUT UP. Part of me would love to see him elected just to make fun of his alhzheimers for 4 years. That would be comedy gold.

Forum List

Back