Took the Intersectionality Score Calculator test and am currently basking in my privelege.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I took a privilege test and it says I am one privileged SOB. I am a white heterosexual male born and raised in the USA who speaks English as a first language. I am also not disabled. However, it gets even worse. I grew up middle class in a rural farming community and now have a decent job as a software developer and my parents raised me as a Christian.

It says my Intersectionality score is 5 and I am more privileged than 96%. The point is, the things I mentioned about my life all pretty much guarantee success in life.

I played around with the parameters and if I had been born without arms and legs and was raised by homeless vagrants, my privilege would only go up 10 points.

If instead, I had dark skin and was a female, my privilege would go up 43 points.

Here is what the site suggests for increasing my privilege.

"How can I improve my score?
Unfortunately, you are born with most of your intersectional factors. However, you can make some improvement to your score by getting more involved with Islam or Judaism, donate all excess wealth to charity, or explore the wild side of your sexuality. The easiest way to improve your score, however, is to champion the intersectionality of your more-marginalized friends. You may award yourself up to 5 points depending on the level of your activism."

So, I could convert to Islam, give all my money away to people who rate higher on the intersectionality scale, and start having sex with other men to improve my intersectionality score. They forgot to mention a possible sex change operation.

Intersectionality Score Calculator

Here is their stated goal:

"What's the goal here?
We hope that this calculator will help fight ableism, ageism, anti-Semitism, biphobia, cissexism, classism, homophobia, Islamophobia, racism, sexism, transphobia, ethnocentrism, xenophobia and discrimination (even prejudice) of all forms regardless of your race, country of origin, sexual orientation (e.g., bisexual, nonbinary, intersex, lesbian, queer, trangender, or asexual). We are for social justice and equity!"

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-24_20-45-36.png
    upload_2019-2-24_20-45-36.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 153
I took a privilege test and it says I am one privileged SOB. I am a white heterosexual male born and raised in the USA who speaks English as a first language. I am also not disabled. However, it gets even worse. I grew up middle class in a rural farming community and now have a decent job as a software developer and my parents raised me as a Christian.

It says my Intersectionality score is 5 and I am more privileged than 96%. The point is, the things I mentioned about my life all pretty much guarantee success in life.

I played around with the parameters and if I had been born without arms and legs and was raised by homeless vagrants, my privilege would only go up 10 points.

If instead, I had dark skin and was a female, my privilege would go up 43 points.

Unfortunately, you are born with most of your intersectional factors. However, you can make some improvement to your score by getting more involved with Islam or Judaism, donate all excess wealth to charity, or explore the wild side of your sexuality. The easiest way to improve your score, however, is to champion the intersectionality of your more-marginalized friends. You may award yourself up to 5 points depending on the level of your activism."

So, I could convert to Islam, give all my money away to people who rate higher on the intersectionality scale, and start having sex with other men to improve my intersectionality score. They forgot to mention a possible sex change operation.

"What's the goal here?
We hope that this calculator will help fight ableism, ageism, anti-Semitism, biphobia, cissexism, classism, homophobia, Islamophobia, racism, sexism, transphobia, ethnocentrism, xenophobia and discrimination (even prejudice) of all forms regardless of your race, country of origin, sexual orientation (e.g., bisexual, nonbinary, intersex, lesbian, queer, trangender, or asexual). We are for social justice and equity!"
I'm a little confused. What are you whining about?

"What's the goal here?
He’s whining about not being allowed to be a bigot and racist.

Which is a lie, of course – he’s at complete liberty to be a bigot and racist, no one will try to stop him.

"What's the goal here?

I took it awhile back. Scored 2.

"What's the goal here?

I think you're confused as to the meaning of "basking" and/or the meaning of "whiner".

Basking : VERB : "to lie exposed to warmth and light, typically from the sun, for relaxation and pleasure." SYNONYM : relax

Whiner : NOUN : "one prone to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way" SYNONYM : Liberal

"What's the goal here?

Congratulations...you are everything the LefTarded hate.

"What's the goal here?

I took it awhile back. Scored 2.

You should give me some of your money to even us out. I'm too lazy to get a second job. In fact, perhaps I could quit my job and you could send me a check every week. That would raise both of our scores.

Awwwww..the poor white guy is discriminated against..

gimmee a fucking break

You're the most privileged group on the planet...next to rich white guys

Awwwww..the poor white guy is discriminated against..

gimmee a fucking break

You're the most privileged group on the planet...next to rich white guys

I think you're missing the point. Sitting around competing in some finger pointing, whining game of Oppression Olympics such as the Intersectionality Scale is a pointless waste of time and a zero sum game.

feminism-explained-stop-oppressing-us-sorry-16171424.png

Screen-Shot-2019-02-21-at-9.29.36-AM-770x641.jpg

Sitting around competing in some finger pointing, whining game of Oppression Olympics such as the Intersectionality Scale is a pointless waste of time

And yet you not only went searching for this nonsense but did just what you admit is a pointless waste of time.

Go figure

Sitting around competing in some finger pointing, whining game of Oppression Olympics such as the Intersectionality Scale is a pointless waste of time

And yet you not only went searching for this nonsense but did just what you admit is a pointless waste of time.

Go figure

To make a light hearted joke of a pointless waste of time. The study of Intersectionality is not something that should be taken seriously.

"What's the goal here?
He’s whining about not being allowed to be a bigot and racist.

Which is a lie, of course – he’s at complete liberty to be a bigot and racist, no one will try to stop him.
Aww, you poor little victim. Is the white man giving you the blues today?

Forum List

Back