Too funny! Youtube interview re: 9/11 conspiracy theories

Danny Bonaduce Meets John Connors and discusses 9/11/ wack job theories. I loved it!

Watch it; it just takes a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnliRXAIyIo

Here's a Marxism for ya! There's no class like no class

Some people don't know enough to be embarrassed.... John Conner is one of them....

It's not as if Danny Bonaduce asked him to interrupt him while he was eating...

Gee ... good thing Danny Bonaduce wasn't taking a dump at the time... he'd probably be still be asking him those silly questions while he was on the throne....

they do a man on the street thing in sf.....i was stoped once and asked a question...something about bush....i am told i have blue eyes that wil cut a hole in you....well i simple looked at this dude who was dressed in black and said nothing stared straight in his eye and closed the personal space to 6 inches and kept doing it till he walked off very quick....never said a word took less than a minute

Here are some rules that may make life easier for man on the street interviewer types....

they were taught to me by my kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Regan....

1. Don't stick a microphone in someone's face without giving him any advanced warning. It makes him angry.

2. If you bother to ask "do you mind if I bother you for a second?" and the person doesn't respond because he has a mouthful of food, give him a minute to swallow his food and respond before barraging him with questions. If you don't, you're an idiot, and expect the person to become angry.

3. If you are dumb enough or rude enough, to fail to observe rules one and two, then don't insult the person you're talking to by insinuating that he's stupid. It makes him angry.

4. If you're stupid enough, or rude enough, to fail to observe rules 1 through 3, don't do it in public while other people are watching and while a camera crew records the entire exchange. It makes the person defensive and very likely to lash out at you.

5. Realize that politics and religion will bring out the worst in people and that breaking rules 1-4 in addition to stirring in politics and religion further serves to inflame passions. Expect some to disagree with you, then treat them respectfully if they do.

6. If you have trouble following rules 1-5, perhaps it would be best to read a book by Ms Manners, Emily Post, maybe even Dale Carnegie, rather than the latest tome on 9/11 conspiracies.

If you can't follow rules 1-6, then, forget being a man in the street interviewer type... perhaps you ought to consider a job as a hermit or night watchman...

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Here are some rules that may make life easier for man on the street interviewer types....

they were taught to me by my kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Regan....

1. Don't stick a microphone in someone's face without giving him any advanced warning. It makes him angry.

2. If you bother to ask "do you mind if I bother you for a second?" and the person doesn't respond because he has a mouthful of food, give him a minute to swallow his food and respond before barraging him with questions. If you don't, you're an idiot, and expect the person to become angry.

3. If you are dumb enough or rude enough, to fail to observe rules one and two, then don't insult the person you're talking to by insinuating that he's stupid. It makes him angry.

4. If you're stupid enough, or rude enough, to fail to observe rules 1 through 3, don't do it in public while other people are watching and while a camera crew records the entire exchange. It makes the person defensive and very likely to lash out at you.

5. Realize that politics and religion will bring out the worst in people and that breaking rules 1-4 in addition to stirring in politics and religion further serves to inflame passions. Expect some to disagree with you, then treat them respectfully if they do.

6. If you have trouble following rules 1-5, perhaps it would be best to read a book by Ms Manners, Emily Post, maybe even Dale Carnegie, rather than the latest tome on 9/11 conspiracies.

If you can't follow rules 1-6, then, forget being a man in the street interviewer type... perhaps you ought to consider a job as a hermit or night watchman...

It might be wise to destroy the evidence that allows everyone to see what a rude dunbass you are too.

Danny Bonaduce telling a guy that he won't amount to anything. That's harsh coming from a guy who went from playing Danny Partridge to living in a car.

I thought it was really sweet how he apologized to the woman he was with before he started cussing out Connor. What a gentleman! :)

Danny and john conner will be Friends one day..john conner opened or kicked in a door in the bonaduces life by unwittingly dragging him into the 911 truth movement Danny and his wife Gretchen are christens and their meeting with john conner happened for a reason when the bonaduces eyes are opened to the reality of Bohemian grove and skull and bones ( the order of death )
their views on Bush and 911 will change

New Topics

Forum List

Back