Here's a Marxism for ya! There's no class like no class
It might be wise to destroy the evidence that allows everyone to see what a rude dunbass you are too.Here are some rules that may make life easier for man on the street interviewer types....
they were taught to me by my kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Regan....
1. Don't stick a microphone in someone's face without giving him any advanced warning. It makes him angry.
2. If you bother to ask "do you mind if I bother you for a second?" and the person doesn't respond because he has a mouthful of food, give him a minute to swallow his food and respond before barraging him with questions. If you don't, you're an idiot, and expect the person to become angry.
3. If you are dumb enough or rude enough, to fail to observe rules one and two, then don't insult the person you're talking to by insinuating that he's stupid. It makes him angry.
4. If you're stupid enough, or rude enough, to fail to observe rules 1 through 3, don't do it in public while other people are watching and while a camera crew records the entire exchange. It makes the person defensive and very likely to lash out at you.
5. Realize that politics and religion will bring out the worst in people and that breaking rules 1-4 in addition to stirring in politics and religion further serves to inflame passions. Expect some to disagree with you, then treat them respectfully if they do.
6. If you have trouble following rules 1-5, perhaps it would be best to read a book by Ms Manners, Emily Post, maybe even Dale Carnegie, rather than the latest tome on 9/11 conspiracies.
If you can't follow rules 1-6, then, forget being a man in the street interviewer type... perhaps you ought to consider a job as a hermit or night watchman...