Too bad this disabled vet had a gun, saving a pregnant woman from 2 violent attackers is wrong

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, this disabled vet made a huge mistake....he saw a pregnant woman being assaulted by 2 violent men.....he tried to intervene and because of his disability he was unable to resist them physically......so he used a gun...and the sad souls continued their violent attack...and he shot them.....

Too bad he had that gun......now two violent criminals who prey on pregnant women have been shot.....what is the world coming to when someone would choose to use a gun rather than allow a violent attack against a pregnant woman go forward.....

Disabled Army Vet Shoots Two Alleged Attackers to Protect Pregnant Woman - Breitbart

The greater good was not served. Had the vet not intervened the pregnant woman would have been killed. One person. Instead two people were shot.

Liberal logic will always go with the numbers.

According to NBC 5, Anderson was fishing in the causeway when he saw a fight between two homeless men and witnessed one of the men allegedly push a pregnant woman to the ground. Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said Anderson got involved at that point. “He saw a woman being attacked at night, and he went to her aid. In my opinion he did the right thing.”

When Anderson tried to protect the woman, both homeless men reportedly turned on him. His military disability prevented him from fighting them off, so Anderson warned them that he had gun. They allegedly continued to come at him anyway, so he shot them both.

Sheriff Snyder said Anderson will face no charges. “You don’t have an obligation to allow yourself to be attacked,” Snyder said.

And this is what is wrong with this picture.....

Sheriff Snyder said Anderson will face no charges. “You don’t have an obligation to allow yourself to be attacked,” Snyder said.

When you have law enforcement encouraging the shooting of 2 human beings.....since when do you have the right to shoot other people who are violently attacking someone else.....it is better to let the attack happen and simply call paramedics after tempers have cooled off......I'm pretty sure the 2 violent attackers only had the best intentions.....

Well, this disabled vet made a huge mistake....he saw a pregnant woman being assaulted by 2 violent men.....he tried to intervene and because of his disability he was unable to resist them physically......so he used a gun...and the sad souls continued their violent attack...and he shot them.....

Too bad he had that gun......now two violent criminals who prey on pregnant women have been shot.....what is the world coming to when someone would choose to use a gun rather than allow a violent attack against a pregnant woman go forward.....

Disabled Army Vet Shoots Two Alleged Attackers to Protect Pregnant Woman - Breitbart

It's interesting that the pregnant woman is the girlfriend of one of the shot.
Joshua Anderson stepped in during a fight between the men Tuesday night at a beach pier in Port St. Lucie, located along Florida's Atlantic coast. During the altercation, one of the men, later identified as Brett Jowers, allegedly pushed the pregnant girlfriend of the second man, Zachery Sly, to the ground, NBC affiliate WPTV reported.

I wonder if he is the father of the child. Seems like so many defenses end with someone shot.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

was the vet a felon? a spouse abuser? dangerous?

if not, there's really no point to your thread

Joshua Anderson stepped in during a fight between the men Tuesday night at a beach pier in Port St. Lucie, located along Florida's Atlantic coast. During the altercation, one of the men, later identified as Brett Jowers, allegedly pushed the pregnant girlfriend of the second man, Zachery Sly, to the ground, NBC affiliate WPTV reported.

I wonder if he is the father of the child. Seems like so many defenses end with someone shot.

This seems like a minor scuffle between friends turned into a shooting. Think of the massive hospital bills for these two that they won't be paying for. I think a cell phone and calling the police would have been better.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

was the vet a felon? a spouse abuser? dangerous?

if not, there's really no point to your thread
I am a felon for a non violent crime..I will defend my home and family with deadly force if I damn well please. That idiotic law needs changed.

Looks like this poster would rather have the pregnant women harmed or killed than have a felon or "dangerous" or spouse abuser protect her.

This seems like a minor scuffle between friends turned into a shooting. Think of the massive hospital bills for these two that they won't be paying for. I think a cell phone and calling the police would have been better.

Thank God that vet was there and not you. You'd have been as useful to that pregnant woman as dog shit to a camel.

It's really sad when non violent felons lose their ability to effectively defend themselves, making them victims. Write a bad check, lose your gun rights. WTF? The sad thing is right wing whack jobs support this.

Last edited:

Thank God that vet was there and not you. You'd have been as useful to that pregnant woman as dog shit to a camel.

It's really sad when non violent felons lose their ability to effectively defend themselves, making them victims. Write a bad check, lose your gun rights. WTF?

So it is good a minor scuffle between friends turned into two shootings? Huge hospital bills. Father of child possibly dying. I don't get your thinking.

You think the woman wanted her boyfriend shot?

It wasn't a minor scuffle. It was felony assault you idiot. Two homeless men attacked a pregnant woman. Doesn't sound like friends to me. Too bad he didn't shoot them dead. You're right, the bills would have been cheaper. Did you even read the article? Apparently not, you made yourself look like an idiot by filling in blanks with your own answers rather than seek out the truth.

Last edited:

Only the ones that make the news, most of the time...otherwise it isn't interesting to report, violent encounter did not happen.........

The guy told them to stop, they then came after him and after he said I have a gun, they continued to go after him. That's justified.

If you have issues, by all means, call that police department and tell them. Don't tell me.

The guy told them to stop, they then came after him and after he said I have a gun, they continued to go after him. That's justified.

If you have issues, by all means, call that police department and tell them. Don't tell me.

I'm not saying throw him in jail. I'm saying his butting in with a gun turned a mole hill into a mountain. Now we have to pay for the small fortune in medical bills.

Now we have to pay for the small fortune in medical bills.

That's what you wanted ... That's what you got.

That makes no sense.

College women told to urinate or vomit to deter a rapist

College women told to urinate or vomit to deter a rapist - CNN.com

That is the anti gunner rape prevention strategy....vs.....a center of mass double tap with a .38, 9mm, .45 or even a .40........

Forum List

Back