Tony Bobulinski Presser. Devastating to the Biden campaign.

It gets worse....
According to the Federal Election Commission, Bobulinski, a Los Angeles resident, made political contributions to federal candidates in 2013, 2014 and 2015. In 2015, he twice gave $2,700 to Democratic Congressman Ro Khanna, who represents the state’s 17th district. In 2013, he also made two contributions, both for $2,600, to Khanna’s campaign. In 2014, Bobulinski contributed $1,500 to New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez’s re-election campaign. Menendez is also a Democrat.

He is a Dem
BFD. You have posted so many OP's on this rotten smear debacle and it is really making you look like a fool.
Repent, son. Repent.

You mad Bro?

A Dem blew the whistle on Joe and he's done. Sorry man.
You and easyt. Ha Ha Hah!

I'm mad? Ha Ha Hah!

No, you're stupid.

You believed EVERY anonymous source thrown at Rump. You have a Naval Veteran who is a Dem AND was in business with Hunter come out and verify Bidens involvement and he's the liar. You're a very sad case kid.
He has proven zilch. Sorry, bro.
He has proven the emails to be authentic.

Now he is turning over documentation to the Senate and a FBI. Face it Sport, he has the goods on ol' Quid Pro Joe, and no amount of whining and crying from you is gonna change that.
The understatement of the year
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wonder why he is bent? Broke? Scam artist? Deal went bad? Never really happened? Was this a business deal that others in this world do and do often as private citizens? Shell company? Many questions need to be answered.
He explained in detail why he came forward.

Your delusions about why are not remotely close.

Perhaps you should listen to what the decorated Veteran has to say.

Then you can wait for your handlers to send you what to say about it.
Since he has decided to participate in Trump's attempted October surprise he's scum of the earth.
Awe, Trump had nothing to do with it. Biden's ignorance got him busted. He bragged about it and his son left the evidence on a computer at a shop. The sad part is the media is trying to cover it up.
You nailed it.:thup:

Beginning 7:30, Biden says former intelligence feel the laptop of guilt was a Russian plant :abgg2q.jpg:

He doesn't deny his involvement or the circumstances provided by the laptop. What's important to Biden is how you feel.

How many times have republicans cried wolf now? People are boring with it.
Yup...this looks like another nothing burger.

Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.
Wait. What?

You mean Quid Pro Joe didn't list his name in the Corporation as "The Big Guy"?

You really are stupid beyond belief.

This was a shell corporation to hide Quid Pro Joe's involvement, Stupid.

Bobulinski was there, and knows how deep Quit Pro Joe was involved.

Why do all you Dimwinger asswipes think just because Biden isn't listed in the official docs of this company that means he wasn't involved. Criminals cover their tracks you raving lunatic.

Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.

You're better than this.

Where can I pull up the CNN coverage of this? How about a NY Times article?

I mean, this is BIG news, so our noble media is no doubt digging in...
Google it dumbass. LOL

They are covering it up, stupid fuck.

They aren't "news" and SURE THE FUCK aren't "journalists." The sleaze little Baghdad Bob's are literally covering up the biggest news story of the year, because they are party sycophants with ZERO integrity.

whatever you need to tell yourself...just question the lack of morals

democrats have no morals, no ethics, no integrity. These are sociopaths and pathological liars who ONLY care about power for the party.

democrats are evil, flat out. They are on the same level and the Nazis or Khmer Rouge, these are bad people with malice toward humanity.

Why do you so blatantly lie?

Have you no shame?

Wait. What?

Why do all you Dimwinger asswipes think just because Biden isn't listed in the official docs of this company that means he wasn't involved. Criminals cover their tracks you raving lunatic.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I would like to hear Penelope's spin on this.

I wouldn't. I have heard far too much lying bullshit my entire life to listen to that slug.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile::yes_text12:
Indeed,who gives a shit what that lying paid shill For the DNC committe says.even though video evidence shows the government started the Waco fires,she outright lies and defends the msm propaganda machine that says the davidians did,it’s obvious what her agenda here is.

Wait. What?

Sweetheart, your communication skills are somewhat lacking, as are your reading comprehension skills and overall grade school vocabulary.

Your so called "proof" of this entire fake dirt digging scheme is lacking any glue to hold the allegations together. I'll wait for judgement, when the FBI has something to say. Otherwise, I'd like to know how much they paid these guys...and how much they paid for those "emails" that were selling for 5m in Ukraine about the time Rudy was there....

You must have missed this part:

"Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture."

Even your buddies at Fox say the same thing.

Beginning 7:30, Biden says former intelligence feel the laptop of guilt was a Russian plant :abgg2q.jpg:

He doesn't deny his involvement or the circumstances provided by the laptop. What's important to Biden is how you feel.

Something that concerns me of that video is biden says trumpi is friends with Rudy guliani,no reason to doubt the fact they are both from ny.if trump really is friends with Rudy,he is not who we all think he is,guliani is a criminal,he participated in the coverup of 9/11. That’s why I don’t think trump is who eveRybody thinks he is,he knows 9/11 was an inside job,he came out and said himself the towers were brought down by explosives.well why has he not called for a new independent investigation? This is the biggest tragedy in the world other than the fake virus scam yet he has not called for a new investigation.

I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same.

This is a beauty:

This just confirms that both parties are corrupt.notice that neither one wants to talk about the REAL enemy of the world who always starts wars around the Country,the CIA? Russia is not the problem here,the CIA is and yet Trump talks about Russia being the enemy.plus he did not deny that he is pals with that evil monster guliani.

On a side note,I see Lying Biden lies about his payoffs from China and keeps grasping at straws with the russia hoax.lol and trump is correct,he was put through a phony witchcraft.

Wait. What?

Sweetheart, your communication skills are somewhat lacking, as are your reading comprehension skills and overall grade school vocabulary.

Your so called "proof" of this entire fake dirt digging scheme is lacking any glue to hold the allegations together. I'll wait for judgement, when the FBI has something to say. Otherwise, I'd like to know how much they paid these guys...and how much they paid for those "emails" that were selling for 5m in Ukraine about the time Rudy was there....

"Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture."

I believe your first sentence reads his overall grade school vocabulary is lacking.

Speak of comprehension, never mind some common sense, there's an explanation why they don't mention Joe by name.

I wonder how long you'd fare in the mafia spilling names of your Godfathers in emails?

You're better than this.
Not really.

Wait. What?

Biden is "The Big Guy", Dummy............and he was discussed.

Here is a link to the announcement.

Could it be reason Joe didn't run in 2016? I have no reason not to believe Bobulinski but also think he sat on it too long for it to affect the election. The presser should have been held back in August giving Bobulinski and Joe time to duke out whatever is the truth. At this late date it is easy enough for Joe simply to refute it with one word, "malarkey".

Forum List

Back