Tonite's SNL With Jonah Hill Was Pretty Good!

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Tonite's SNL With Jonah Hill Was Pretty Good!

Interesting writing perspectives and new cast members getting a chance to do their things makes the difference.

This is kind of crazy but our cable company dropped NBC. We'll be able to watch the Olympics on a channel called NBC Sports but I'm not sure how to get the NBC channel back.

This is kind of crazy but our cable company dropped NBC. We'll be able to watch the Olympics on a channel called NBC Sports but I'm not sure how to get the NBC channel back.

Maybe get your local businesses, government types, sports stars and celebs of all stripe who have a connection to your town or if theyt are just visiting or anywhere for that matter, to make and submit videos of no more than 3 minutes in length telling the viewer, "I want my NBC!"

Kinda like the 1980's "I Want My MTV" campaign to pressure the business people who made those decisions at the local Cable TV franchises to include the fledgling music channel as part of their channel lineup.

That's something which would gather steam and garner publicity and, in addition to maybe achieving the results you want, might also be lots of fun!

:)

Forum List

Back