Tonight on Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC... I'm Sure You Already Know

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I turn on the tv tonight to check the news to see that we now know why Trump fired the DNI, due to intelligence reports Russia is ONCE AGAIN trying to interfere in the election. This is on CNN and MSNBC. I turn to Fox News, and know what they are talking about? They are showing clips of Trump at a campaign rally complaining about the Academy Awards and a South Korean movie winning best picture...

Jesus Christ. The HEAD OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE gets fired for reporting intel because Trump doesn't like... and Fox News is more worried about the Academy Awards.

I turn on the tv tonight to check the news to see that we now know why Trump fired the DNI, due to intelligence reports Russia is ONCE AGAIN trying to interfere in the election. This is on CNN and MSNBC. I turn to Fox News, and know what they are talking about? They are showing clips of Trump at a campaign rally complaining about the Academy Awards and a South Korean movie winning best picture...

Jesus Christ. The HEAD OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE gets fired for reporting intel because Trump doesn't like... and Fox News is more worried about the Academy Awards.
AAAHHHHHHHHH the classics...Don't get too excited, You were just watching news loops on MSNBC and CNN.:abgg2q.jpg:

I've seen this movie already ...

f1620695109a7512e8119775174fc19e3ed20897.jpg

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!!!!!

ygft8.jpg

I've seen this movie already ...

f1620695109a7512e8119775174fc19e3ed20897.jpg
It's definitely a rerun. They came 4 years ago too.

...and the administration knew it happened, was warned it would happen again, and instead of working to fix the problem they worked on trying to erase it happened and concentrate on "voter fraud" with money and a commission that got jack crap done.

It all goes to show where Trump’s priorities are.
Trump got really pissed off when the Acting Intelligence Chief decided to pass the Russia meddling info to the House Intelligence Committee. So even though the intelligence are required to be given to the House Intel, Trump chewed out the Acting Intel Chief for giving that info to them.
Now Trump’s pissed, not at the fact that Russia is meddling in our country’s elections, no he is pissed because now the whole country now knows it and they know Russia is helping Trump. 99.9% of our presidents through history, would be very concerned about the US, not Trump, it’s all about him, it’s always about himself first, country second (maybe).

Trump got really pissed off when the Acting Intelligence Chief decided to pass the Russia meddling info to the House Intelligence Committee. So even though the intelligence are required to be given to the House Intel, Trump chewed out the Acting Intel Chief for giving that info to them.
Now Trump’s pissed, not at the fact that Russia is meddling in our country’s elections, no he is pissed because now the whole country now knows it and they know Russia is helping Trump. 99.9% of our presidents through history, would be very concerned about the US, not Trump, it’s all about him, it’s always about himself first, country second (maybe).

Don't blame him.

When the morons shooting bullets at you run out of bullets...you don't give them more.

Well, you guys seem to think you should.

Don't blame him.

When the morons shooting bullets at you run out of bullets...you don't give them more.

“You guys”?
What does that mean?
Are you putting me in some demographic and yet you almost nothing about me?
I don’t like Trump, so? I don’t like most politicians. And that means what and how does that get me in the “you guys” grouping?

Did they happen to tell you who Trump made as the NEW head of the DNI? Personally, I think that is a much better story. :71:

Don't blame him.

Put that bumbling old crook Moscow Mitch on the chopping block for his anti-Americanism.

Did they happen to tell you who Trump made as the NEW head of the DNI? Personally, I think that is a much better story. :71:
A goose-stepper to Fat Donnie with ZERO experience. Another part-timer that will never be confirmed.
"Only the best people" (sic)

"And another Trump adviser described Grenell as "out of his league" for the acting DNI job, adding that some in the administration are "embarrassed by his behavior." Previous holders of the DNI job have served in the intelligence community, the US Senate and senior levels of the military. Grenell, on the other hand, does not boast a resume with similar credentials despite his stint as the US ambassador to Germany.
"Everybody came into (the DNI job) with a relevant understanding, of which this guy has none," said Bob Litt, former ODNI general counsel, who called the move "extremely dangerous."

Richard Grenell, staunch Trump loyalist and current US Ambassador to Germany, is named as acting intelligence chief - CNNPolitics

It was the ACTING director and it happened at about 6:30 pm yesterday.

Don't get your panties in a twist.

It was the ACTING director.

Who cares if it was the ACTING director. At least he had some intelligence experience. The new guy is nothing but a Trump shill that paid for an ambassadorship.

Let's do a little comparing on the qualifying of the two:

"Joseph Maguire (born August 14, 1951)[1] is the former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center and former acting Director of National Intelligence. He retired from the United States Navy as a Vice Admiral in 2010 after 36 years of military service.[2] Prior to retiring from active duty, he was the Deputy Director for Strategic Operational Planning at National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC).[3] "

" Richard Allen Grenell (born September 18, 1966) is the current United States Ambassador to Germany. He previously served as U.S. spokesman under four ambassadors at the United Nations.

Grenell served for a time as foreign policy spokesperson for Mitt Romney in his 2012 campaign for President of the United States, becoming the first openly gay spokesperson for a Republican presidential candidate.[1][2] "

Yes... you're right. Our country is in much better hands with this move. :rolleyes:

It is amazing how hyper partisan that Trump supporters can be on such serious shit like this. We aren't talking about a press secretary job. This is the HEAD of U.S. National Intelligence.

Who cares if it was the ACTING director. At least he had some intelligence experience. The new guy is nothing but a Trump shill that paid for an ambassadorship.

"Joseph Maguire (born August 14, 1951)[1] is the former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center and former acting Director of National Intelligence. He retired from the United States Navy as a Vice Admiral in 2010 after 36 years of military service.[2] Prior to retiring from active duty, he was the Deputy Director for Strategic Operational Planning at National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC).[3] "

" Richard Allen Grenell (born September 18, 1966) is the current United States Ambassador to Germany. He previously served as U.S. spokesman under four ambassadors at the United Nations.

Grenell served for a time as foreign policy spokesperson for Mitt Romney in his 2012 campaign for President of the United States, becoming the first openly gay spokesperson for a Republican presidential candidate.[1][2] "

Yes... you're right. Our country is in much better hands with this move. :rolleyes:

It is amazing how hyper partisan that Trump supporters can be on such serious shit like this. We aren't talking about a press secretary job. This is the HEAD of U.S. National Intelligence.

Once again, you got your panties in a knot because at 12:30 am today, Fox News wasn't discussing this while they were at CNN &MSNBC. Something that happened yesterday afternoon.

180143303-19365-righteous-indignation-is-the-drug-of-choice-for-the-small-minded-L.png

Once again, you got your panties in a knot because at 12:30 am today, Fox News wasn't discussing this while they were at CNN &MSNBC. Something that happened yesterday afternoon.

180143303-19365-righteous-indignation-is-the-drug-of-choice-for-the-small-minded-L.png

Some of us still care about the health of our country over party. There is nothing worse for our country now than to have a President that fires people for telling the truth he doesn't want to hear, and then replacing them with people not even remotely qualified for the job.

This is the type of behavior so many people warned about Trump, and his supporters laughed it off as over-reaction. No, it is still happening, and the DNI is not a position that should be fucked with.

There is only one small mind in this thread, and that is the one of the people who think this is no big deal.

A goose-stepper to Fat Donnie with ZERO experience. Another part-timer that will never be confirmed.
"Only the best people" (sic)

"And another Trump adviser described Grenell as "out of his league" for the acting DNI job, adding that some in the administration are "embarrassed by his behavior." Previous holders of the DNI job have served in the intelligence community, the US Senate and senior levels of the military. Grenell, on the other hand, does not boast a resume with similar credentials despite his stint as the US ambassador to Germany.
"Everybody came into (the DNI job) with a relevant understanding, of which this guy has none," said Bob Litt, former ODNI general counsel, who called the move "extremely dangerous."

Richard Grenell, staunch Trump loyalist and current US Ambassador to Germany, is named as acting intelligence chief - CNNPolitics

Your homophobia drowned out whatever point you were trying to make.

Trump needs to investigate ties between Putin and Liberal judges who are against voter ID.

EXACTLY

Joe/Ukraine/Hunter/Burisma/millions/no experience

Now you get it

Forum List

Back