Tonight may be the END of Joe Bidens career as a man that matters and has influence in our society

I'm no admirer of old Joe. I think he's a liar, a shakedown artist, a globalist elitist and someone who will sell out to the highest bidder every time. He's the enemy of the American worker. And the Democrat voter fraud is still going on even as we speak.

I don't hate Joe. I hope this is the end of his career and I hope he enjoys the years he has left.

If he does well, God help us.
We learned some stuff about Joe lzst night:

1. He was faking dementia for months to create his surprise attack against the President of the United States.

2. He squinted to try to fool body language watchers. With people who studied Christine Blasey-Ford's coaching style, he still wasn't able to conceal the lies he spewed minute by minute against President Trump last night.

Well if Biden is elected and institutes his green shit he will bankrupt the country.

He also wants to raise taxes and take Capital Gains from 21 to 28%. I guess he doesn't realize the lower CG is the more companies can expand and hire.

He sure isn't a financial genius.

He talked quite a bit about the poor like we all need to take care of the poor. Let the poor go out and get a job.

I don't hate Joe. I hope this is the end of his career and I hope he enjoys the years he has left.

If he does well, God help us.
We learned some stuff about Joe lzst night:

1. He was faking dementia for months to create his surprise attack against the President of the United States.

2. He squinted to try to fool body language watchers. With people who studied Christine Blasey-Ford's coaching style, he still wasn't able to conceal the lies he spewed minute by minute against President Trump last night.
and he was looking down alot, and playing with something.....hmmmmm

Forum List

Back