Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
So, we already know that the progressives in this country are going to say that Biden won the debate. Ask them right now, and they'll say he won.

So, I'm just going to get ahead of them here.

So, answer the poll. The poll will close before tomorrow.

So, we already know that the progressives in this country are going to say that Biden won the debate. Ask them right now, and they'll say he won.

and i bet the righties will be saying trump won.....

I haven't been this excited since I could legally buy beer.
I have a friend who's birthday is 12/31. In our state, SC, the drinking age was changed from 18 to 21, but it went into effect over a 3 year span in which the drinking age was incremented one year each year on Jan 1. So he could legally drink only only 1 day a year (on his birthday) when he was 18, 19, and 20. I was kind of he same way, but I could legally drink for 2 and 1/2 months a year (Born in Oct).

Biden needs to be quizzed extensively on his corruption but I don't think anybody has the courage to do it. Chris Wallace is a Libtard and will give Creepy Joe softball questions.

Biden couldn't take moderately probing questions in friendly democrat town halls without acting like a dope.

Now he's going to be in an extemporaneous situation, with Trump needling him for a couple hours?

Easily half the viewership is going to be there to watch ole Lunchbucket Joe crash and burn.
Media: President Trump, what is the square root of 4,567,345, and how many sunspots will occur during ramadan in 2022?

Media: President God lord and master Biden, what is your favorite color?

I guess what Ia am saying is that if Joe Biden just sits on a stool and drools into the camera, the progressives in the world are going to say he won.

Biden couldn't take moderately probing questions in friendly democrat town halls without acting like a dope.

Now he's going to be in an extemporaneous situation, with Trump needling him for a couple hours?

Easily half the viewership is going to be there to watch ole Lunchbucket Joe crash and burn.
Maybe Trump’s strategy tomorrow will be to hit the old Biden but not too much either because Biden and the democrats like to pretend to be victims. Always.

If Biden knows what state he is in and what office he is running for, they'll say he performed absolutely brilliantly.

Right now he's the poster boy for lowered expectations.

Forum List

Back