Tomorrow the Troops Leave the Swamp

Unfortunately, (unarmed) people sometimes put themselves at risk and get shot. That does not necessary mean that they deserved to die; however, they put themselves in danger by not respecting either the law, restricted places, or obeying lawful instructions from law enforcement. This unfortunately puts law enforcement in the position of making split second life or death decisions.
Especially when they’re unarmed women who pose no physical threat.

Unfortunately, (unarmed) people sometimes put themselves at risk and get shot. That does not necessary mean that they deserved to die; however, they put themselves in danger by not respecting either the law, restricted places, or obeying lawful instructions from law enforcement. This unfortunately puts law enforcement in the position of making split second life or death decisions.
Especially when they’re unarmed women who pose no physical threat.
Thought they where only supposed to shoot them in the leg?

What will the swamp creatures do to protect themselves now? They needed to shoot an unarmed peaceful woman before, anyone think the next time won’t be a couple of dozen unarmed people walking into swamp HQ?
When did they shoot an unarmed peaceful woman?

January 6th.

Her name was Ashli Babbitt.
He said "innocent", not "insurrectionist".

Try again.

I'm well aware of what he said.

there was no need for lethal force.

she was murdered.

What will the swamp creatures do to protect themselves now? They needed to shoot an unarmed peaceful woman before, anyone think the next time won’t be a couple of dozen unarmed people walking into swamp HQ?

January 6th.

Try again.

she was murdered.
She was forcefully assaulting a barricade during an insurrection.

She's a criminal.

And an idiot.

Dead at her own hands.

January 6th.

Try again.

she was murdered.

She's a criminal.

And an idiot.

Dead at her own hands.

and, again, NO NEED FOR LETHAL FORCE.

IF she had been armed, you MIGHT have a point.

she wasn't, you don't.

January 6th.

Try again.

she was murdered.

She's a criminal.

And an idiot.

Dead at her own hands.

she wasn't, you don't.
She was part of an insurrection inside the Capitol building. It doesn't matter how many times you mark my post "funny" the only ones responsible for her death are her fellow criminals and herself. I'm firmly of the opinion they should have opened fire long before she was coming through that window.

January 6th.

Try again.

she was murdered.

She's a criminal.

And an idiot.

Dead at her own hands.

she wasn't, you don't.
She was part of an insurrection inside the Capitol building. It doesn't matter how many times you mark my post "funny" the only ones responsible for her death are her fellow criminals and herself. I'm firmly of the opinion they should have opened fire long before she was coming through that window.

It doesn't matter how many times you mark my post "funny" the only ones responsible for her death are her fellow criminals and herself.

The only one responsible for her death is the cop that used unnecessary lethal force.

I'm firmly of the opinion they should have opened fire long before she was coming through that window.

Bloodthirsty little dickhead, aren't you.

January 6th.

Try again.

she was murdered.

She's a criminal.

And an idiot.

Dead at her own hands.

she wasn't, you don't.

Cant say I've ever heard of an insurrection with no guns.

Since France just asked Biden for Military help...I would say they will be sent off to War.
Yep. I posted a few weeks ago Biden will have us in a war by Fall.
But, but, but, it will be for the greater good. You know, to “unite the country” behind Xiden.
Unite with us or we destroy you!
By sending your kids back to fight unnecessary wars in the ME.
Biden’s handlers have a list of 3rd world nations to bomb for tomorrow’s first meeting.

January 6th.

Try again.

she was murdered.

She's a criminal.

And an idiot.

Dead at her own hands.

she wasn't, you don't.

It doesn't matter how many times you mark my post "funny" the only ones responsible for her death are her fellow criminals and herself.

The only one responsible for her death is the cop that used unnecessary lethal force.

I'm firmly of the opinion they should have opened fire long before she was coming through that window.

Fuckers who tried to overthrow my country deserve it. She was worse than a criminal, she was an insurrectionist. Give her an unmarked grave and forget her.

January 6th.

Try again.

she was murdered.

She's a criminal.

And an idiot.

Dead at her own hands.

she wasn't, you don't.

So, not terribly well informed then?

Sorry to hear that.

January 6th.

Try again.

she was murdered.

She's a criminal.

And an idiot.

Dead at her own hands.

she wasn't, you don't.

So, not terribly well informed then?

Sorry to hear that.

Than you shouldnt have a problem naming these unarmed insurrections.

January 6th.

Try again.

she was murdered.

She's a criminal.

And an idiot.

Dead at her own hands.

she wasn't, you don't.

Fuckers who tried to overthrow my country deserve it. She was worse than a criminal, she was an insurrectionist. Give her an unmarked grave and forget her.
Oh, you ain’t seen nuthin yet, girlie.

Forum List

Back