My wife and I are going to our first concert since 1998

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's been 23 years since we drove down to Fort Worth and saw Metallica and Corrosion of Conformity.

And finally the long way is over ...One of my son's girlfriends got us tickets to go see Warrant next month. ( it doesn't really qualify as a concert at a Roadhouse that only holds about two or three hundred people),... should be pretty cool though.

Don't tell my wife I'll be looking at all the hot young tails.

Im sorry you couldnt find a decent concert to go to
I'll just be feeling sorry for them if they can't sell out a 200 seat gig at $30 a ticket. Of course I don't think I'd pay 200 to go see Genesis when I've already seen them back when they were great in the 70s.
LOL im sure they will. Lynard skynard came out here to play in a field and sold thousands of tickets and they could barely move LOL

It's been 23 years since we drove down to Fort Worth and saw Metallica and Corrosion of Conformity.

And finally the long way is over ...One of my son's girlfriends got us tickets to go see Warrant next month. ( it doesn't really qualify as a concert at a Roadhouse that only holds about two or three hundred people),... should be pretty cool though.

Have fun.

Long wait is over.
The next day there's an Elvis impersonator
we might check out. :):cool:

Have fun.
Thanks. It should be cool. I'll be having coffee or lemonade, feeling like Patrick Swayze in Road House, since I quit drinking 4 years ago. Needless to say I'll be the designated driver.;)

Forum List

Back