Tom Shady Brady demonstrates what a classless clown he is.Behaviour is bush league

Status
Not open for further replies.
This overrated clown is giving more ...

The greatest player in the history of the sport is "overrated"?

Yeah I hate Brady....but I wont deny his excellence.
Great go find a thread that praises brady and give him your praise there,you don’t want to talk about the topic,then don’t post.

Is the discussion not about Brady?
The DISCUSSION is about what he did LAST NIGHT,his cowardly actions,that I discussed in great length in my op,do try and keep up around here,read the links I posted next time instead of just looking at the thread tile.would appreciate it if you went back and read those links and talked about the LINKS,not what brady has done in the PAST,that’s all irrelevent.

I told you I didn't like Brady.

But you cannot deny his skills.

I used to be such a fan of Brady's, but after "Spy-gate" his image took a huge hit! "Deflate-gate" made it even more personal with the cheating so unfortunately any accomplishment is tainted! They can all be debated with plenty of "IF's" due to this infamy of sportsmanship; or lack thereof! I won't even bring up getting a pass on having a kid outside of his relationship/marriage to Giselle! He's been given every pass imaginable, but these last few years have shown him to be as big a jerk as ANY football player! Blaming others for his failings is nothing new; even when throwing "picks" that go for TD's! He can "kiki" with Brees and Mahomes, but has ignored shaking hands with Foles who's beaten him twice; SB & in Chgo.! What does that say about good ol' boy TOM? Looks as if he may limp out of the game as much as any trying to outdo true QB legends like Manning, Elway, Montana, Tarkenton, & Marino! He got to 9 SB, won 6, but it was in an era of free-agency where good coaching and a little cheating goes a long way! Looks as if Brady might have to give more credit to his teammates and Belichick for his success! That what you looking for LA RAM FAN? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Great go find a thread that praises brady and give him your praise there,you don’t want to talk about the topic,then don’t post.

The DISCUSSION is about what he did LAST NIGHT,his cowardly actions,that I discussed in great length in my op,do try and keep up around here,read the links I posted next time instead of just looking at the thread tile.would appreciate it if you went back and read those links and talked about the LINKS,not what brady has done in the PAST,that’s all irrelevent.

I told you I didn't like Brady.

I used to be such a fan of Brady's, but after "Spy-gate" his image took a huge hit! "Deflate-gate" made it even more personal with the cheating so unfortunately any accomplishment is tainted! They can all be debated with plenty of "IF's" due to this infamy of sportsmanship; or lack thereof! I won't even bring up getting a pass on having a kid outside of his relationship/marriage to Giselle! He's been given every pass imaginable, but these last few years have shown him to be as big a jerk as ANY football player! Blaming others for his failings is nothing new; even when throwing "picks" that go for TD's! He can "kiki" with Brees and Mahomes, but has ignored shaking hands with Foles who's beaten him twice; SB & in Chgo.! What does that say about good ol' boy TOM? Looks as if he may limp out of the game as much as any trying to outdo true QB legends like Manning, Elway, Montana, Tarkenton, & Marino! He got to 9 SB, won 6, but it was in an era of free-agency where good coaching and a little cheating goes a long way! Looks as if Brady might have to give more credit to his teammates and Belichick for his success! That what you looking for LA RAM FAN? :auiqs.jpg:
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

wow you really layed it out it beautifully.bringing up points I had never even thought of before.:up:yeah he indeed reminds me of that coach of the chiefs,another overrated hack that was also in the NFL for many years.Marty shottenheimer.Not sure about the chargers players what they thought when he later went and coached them but he also was a classless clown because he also blamed everybody else for his failures

Because of that the chiefs players in his final year there tuned him out and they ignored him.he lost the respect of the players so he then went on to coach the chargers.I did not even know about that thing with Giselle.I am thrilled especially to see someone who wanted to talk about the fucking TOPIC.:up::dance: He is really digging his grave in his final years.bad enough he has been exposed thst he can’t beat the greats without cheating ,but now he thinks he is above shaking hands with qbs who are not top tier quarterbacks when he loses,what a prick.he only has time for them when he wins,total classless ass unlike any other athlete I can ever remember.

got more to say but it’s too long so I’ll just save it for tomorrow,getting late anyways.

The one thing I forgot to mention yesterday that i said i would talk with you about today Fiero425 is that I have one disagreement with you about Brady. The part on the players and Belicheat he has to give credit to making him go a long way.

You got to give credit where credit is due and you got to remember that his first season as a starter,he did not start out the season starting.Bledsoe did in they were on track to having another losing season as they did the previous year when Bledsoe was their QB. Brady came in after Bledsoe got hurt and turned their fortunes around and the rest is history.

As Herewegoagain said Brady DOES have a special skillset.What is ALSO true though is Belicheat does not.He is the most overrated hack of a coach in NFL history.Without Brady,he is NOT in the top five for most wins by a coach ever all time and ESPN does not call him the greatest coach ever. :cuckoo:

Belicheat was a washout of a coach before he joined the pats. ESPN in their ass kissing of Belicheat when they go and call him the greatest coach in the world,they never mention that fact.They never mention that when he was with the cleveland browns for five season,four of those years were losing seasons.His career as a coach was headed for the toilet.Tom Brady all of a sudden becomes their starter and starts winning games for him and NOW all of a sudden he is the greatest coach in the world?:cuckoo:

Its funny they think he is the greatest coach in the world when he did not even think Brady was good enough to be his starter that year.He only got to play cause Belicheat was FORCED to play him.Had Bledson never gone down, he would have kept him on the bench for another season and they would have had another losing season.:auiqs.jpg:

Plus Belicheat was not an offensive genius like Bill Walsh was who had an influence in Montana being great.His specialityy was defense being a defensive coordinater most his life so if anything,it was his offensive coordinater he learned from and like you said,the players surrounding him.

one more point Fiero425 that is I mentioned how ESPN kisses Belicheats ass all the time calling him the greatest coach ever and when they do that,they never bring up the fact that before Brady,he was a complete zero of a coach,a total loser.Brady saved his ass from the toilet. see the reason ESPN has to kiss his ass and call him the greatest coach ever is because if they dont,they wont grant him interviews with the players. My local sports radio station brought that point up how he was a failer at cleveland.see my sports station,THEY will bring that up cause they dont give a crap if they get to interview the patriots players.so they dont kiss his ass.:up:

Belicheat has had to cheat to get to the superbowls because he was on the verge of being a nothing if he did not.I always said when the day came where he did not have tom brady to make him look good,then he would be exposed as the overrated hack coach he is and sure enough he has this year.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh and Brady of course while he does have a special skillset,if HE does not cheat and have the refs in his pockets as he always did with the pats,then he is just a mere very good quarterback who wins playoff games all the time but never goes to the superbowl same as dan fouts,phillip rivers,and warren moon or maybe getting there just once like dan marino. FACT.:biggrin:

at firs tin the beginning I had nothing against brady for years,it was belicheat that i hated but then when brady lied and everything,it was obvious he was as much a cheater as he is.

Last edited:
one more point Fiero425 that is I mentioned how ESPN kisses Belicheats ass all the time calling him the greatest coach ever and when they do that,they never bring up the fact that before Brady,he was a complete zero of a coach,a total loser.Brady saved his ass from the toilet. see the reason ESPN has to kiss his ass and call him the greatest coach ever is because if they dont,they wont grant him interviews with the players. My local sports radio station brought that point up how he was a failer at cleveland.see my sports station,THEY will bring that up cause they dont give a crap if they get to interview the patriots players.so they dont kiss his ass.:up:

Belicheat has had to cheat to get to the superbowls because he was on the verge of being a nothing if he did not.I always said when the day came where he did not have tom brady to make him look good,then he would be exposed as the overrated hack coach he is and sure enough he has this year.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh and Brady of course while he does have a special skillset,if HE does not cheat and have the refs in his pockets as he always did with the pats,then he is just a mere very good quarterback who wins playoff games all the time but never goes to the superbowl same as dan fouts,phillip rivers,and warren moon or maybe getting there just once like dan marino. FACT.:biggrin:

at firs tin the beginning I had nothing against brady for years,it was belicheat that i hated but then when brady lied and everything,it was obvious he was as much a cheater as he is.
So Fiero425 I assume you caught this last post.

Oh and Brady of course while he does have a special skill set, if HE does not cheat and have the refs in his pockets as he always did with the Pats, then he is just a mere very good quarterback who wins playoff games all the time but never goes to the Super Bowl same as Dan Fouts, Phillip Rivers, and Warren Moon or maybe getting there just once like Dan Marino. FACT.:biggrin:

At first, in the beginning I had nothing against Brady for years. It was Belicheat that I hated, but then when Brady lied and everything, it was obvious he was as much a cheater as he is.

I definitely remember those hopeless early days in Cleveland where Belicheat decided to move the local hero out and move another one in; Testaverdes over Kosar? It didn't seem logical; esp. after we found out why Vinny was throwing so many interceptions! No one knew he was color-blind! That's insane! Why wouldn't the player say something? :rolleyes:

Oh and Brady of course while he does have a special skill set, if HE does not cheat and have the refs in his pockets as he always did with the Pats, then he is just a mere very good quarterback who wins playoff games all the time but never goes to the Super Bowl same as Dan Fouts, Phillip Rivers, and Warren Moon or maybe getting there just once like Dan Marino. FACT.:biggrin:

At first, in the beginning I had nothing against Brady for years. It was Belicheat that I hated, but then when Brady lied and everything, it was obvious he was as much a cheater as he is.

I definitely remember those hopeless early days in Cleveland where Belicheat decided to move the local hero out and move another one in; Testaverdes over Kosar? It didn't seem logical; esp. after we found out why Vinny was throwing so many interceptions! No one knew he was color-blind! That's insane! Why wouldn't the player say something? :rolleyes:

yeah consideringthat kosher got them to three AFC title games thst was indeed insane alright.further proof he don’t know anything about quarterbacks the fact that he did not even think Brady was good enough to be their starter that year only forced into it when Bledsoe got hurt.

If Belicheat was such a great coach then he would still be winning WIthout Brady. The belicheat apologists like to point out that year that brady went down for the whole season that they had a winning season with Matt castle as their quarterback as their proof he is a good coach.except the only thing is by that logic,then you got to conclude that Todd Haley is a good coach as well sense castles first year with the chiefs,he had a winning season with them as well.:cuckoo::laughing0301::laughing0301:

that was obviously just a fluke same as it was a fluke for the chiefs to have a winning season that year.

Bill parcells Bill cower,and Mike holmgren now they have proven they are great coaches,they both made it to afc title games with a lack of a good quarterback,parcells with a washed up Vinnie testerverde on his last legs with the jets,cower with that god awful kordell Stewart,and holmgren with a mediocre about who I cannot even remember the name of he was that bad.yet even though I can’t remember his name,holmgren still made it to the superbowl with him.man that is a great coach.

andy Reid is another one,when he was with the eagles he was down to his third string quarterback to start the second half of the season yet he kept winning by winning most the games.

I told you I didnt like Brady.
I see that the answer to my question is no,that you do not want to talk about the links I posted or want to read them.

You're right about that.
There are a shitload of professional athletes that are assholes.
That doesn't diminish their skills.
Apples and oranges. Poor horrible comparison. Yes there are a lot of professional athletes that are assholes but that’s apples and oranges because I challege you to find me ONE NFL quarterback that is hall of fame material like Dan Marino.terry bradshaw,Steve young,joe Montana,John elway etc etc,that ever once did not shake the opposing quarterbacks hand after an NFL game,guess what,you wont find one.
Show me a link that says they did that, you will be searching for years cause you won’t find one.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

who gives a fuck what a pro sports person does OFF the field that proves what an ass they are as people,the facts are ON the field,they are all classy enough to not act juvenile by refusing to shake the other opposing quarterbacks hand, children have shown more class than asswipe sore pathetic loser brady does,damn is that your best defense of juvenile brady? Pathetic with a capitol P.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I would quit while you still can because you have failed to disprove brady is a sore loser who acts like a juvenile the fact he ONLY shakes hands when he WINS these days.

enough of this fucking special treatment he gets by the media,time for the them to tell the truth,that he acts like a juvenile child when he loses,something that NONE of the other assholes ever did thst you mentioned. :uhoh3: You keep evading as well that had this been done by ANY other quarterback in the league,the media would all be over this 24/7 saying they are poor sports but because it’s brady,he gets a free pass,that’s fuckimg bullshit by the facist brady ass kissing media.you know that to be true,don’t deny it.

You're trying way to hard.
Perhaps you should put me on ignore.

Man, you really schooled him. Nice work!

Folks!! We now have a new psychosis definition. It is called BDS.......Brady Derangement Syndrome.

Resembles TDS but in sports form.

Christ Brady is 120 fukin yrs old.

Brady and Belicheck have a long history of this kind of sore loser behavior, so this is really no surprise at all.

Also, I never liked Brady.. pretty much ever since this interview. Where he (a famous Superbowl MVP millionaire who lives in a castle with a moat and has a super model wife) starts crying about not being drafted higher.

And just because this is hilarious...I will always love Buffalo Bills' fans because of their intense dislike for Brady & the Pats, and for the time they brought something of Brady's to the game to return to him

Folks!! We now have a new psychosis definition. It is called BDS.......Brady Derangement Syndrome.

Oh puuuuuuuuuullllleeeeesseeeeeeee give me a break,not even close to TDS.Nobody has come on here and once said brady sucks as a quarterback which is what they are doing with trump as president. :cuckoo: If you would read the fucking links in the the op,you would know what the fucking topic is about which you refuse to talk about.and this 120 year old stuff you keep spewing is all irrelevent to the stuff i posted in the op.:cuckoo:

so enough of this BDS garbage you spew already.you have failed to counter my op that Brady is a classless ass like no other althelete ever.that he acts bush league as Shannon sharpe said so welll in my links I posted, :up: when he loses.:uhoh3: Shannon sharpe is correct,the media needs to stop giving him a pass on his bush league behavior after he loses,any other quarterback thst acted like he did,the media would crucify him,But because he is Tom Brady and has won 6 superbowls they give HIM a free pass and that’s bullshit.

oh and if you want to cling to this BDS garbage your spewing,go call Shannon sharpe and tell him that,I’m just reporting what he says,don’t shoot the messenger. :cuckoo: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

Oh puuuuuuuuuullllleeeeesseeeeeeee give me a break,not even close to TDS. Nobody has come on here and once said brady sucks as a quarterback which is what they are doing with trump as president. :cuckoo: If you would read the fucking links in the the op, You would know what the fucking topic is about which you refuse to talk about. And this 120 year old stuff you keep spewing is all irrelevant to the stuff i posted in the op.:cuckoo:

So enough of this BDS garbage you spew already. You have failed to counter my op that Brady is a classless ass like no other athlete ever. That he acts bush-league as Shannon Sharpe said so well in my links I posted, :up: when he loses.:uhoh3: Shannon Sharpe is correct, the media needs to stop giving him a pass on his bush-league behavior after he loses. Any other quarterback that acted like he did, the media would crucify him, but because he is Tom Brady and has won 6 Super Bowls, they give HIM a free pass and that’s bullshit.

Oh and if you want to cling to this BDS garbage your spewing, go call Shannon Sharpe and tell him that. I’m just reporting what he says. Don’t shoot the messenger. :cuckoo: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I can't wait for "Undisputed" so I can listen to Sharpe needle Skip Baseless about his boy, Tom Brady! Another "sorta" prime time game with Nat'l interest going against Mahomes and the Bucs fail again this afternoon! KC tried to give it to them in the end, but the Chiefs came out like a house afire for a change and didn't spot Brady 2 TD's! Good game with Mahomes eating TB defense up for 500+ yards; about 350 yds. before the half! :21:

Oh puuuuuuuuuullllleeeeesseeeeeeee give me a break,not even close to TDS. Nobody has come on here and once said brady sucks as a quarterback which is what they are doing with trump as president. :cuckoo: If you would read the fucking links in the the op, You would know what the fucking topic is about which you refuse to talk about. And this 120 year old stuff you keep spewing is all irrelevant to the stuff i posted in the op.:cuckoo:

So enough of this BDS garbage you spew already. You have failed to counter my op that Brady is a classless ass like no other athlete ever. That he acts bush-league as Shannon Sharpe said so well in my links I posted, :up: when he loses.:uhoh3: Shannon Sharpe is correct, the media needs to stop giving him a pass on his bush-league behavior after he loses. Any other quarterback that acted like he did, the media would crucify him, but because he is Tom Brady and has won 6 Super Bowls, they give HIM a free pass and that’s bullshit.

Oh and if you want to cling to this BDS garbage your spewing, go call Shannon Sharpe and tell him that. I’m just reporting what he says. Don’t shoot the messenger. :cuckoo: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I can't wait for "Undisputed" so I can listen to Sharpe needle Skip Baseless about his boy, Tom Brady! Another "sorta" prime time game with Nat'l interest going against Mahomes and the Bucs fail again this afternoon! KC tried to give it to them in the end, but the Chiefs came out like a house afire for a change and didn't spot Brady 2 TD's! Good game with Mahomes eating TB defense up for 500+ yards; about 350 yds. before the half! :21:
Skeletor??

Yeah skippy same as Brady is classless the fact that’s his boy.please if you have the video onto to it or links of sharpe and bay less going at it,post them here in the next couple of days. :up: Yeah I live here in kc but have never been a chiefs fan as you can see from my user name obviously but sense it was going to be shown locally I figured I would watch the second half.I wanted to watch it because I had a gut feeling the chiefs would win,Father Time has caught up with Brady and he can’t beat the premiere teams anymore.:abgg2q.jpg: He never could in the playoffs either without having the refs in the owners pockets.:abgg2q.jpg: As I said before,without them,he is just another Phillip Rivers,Dan fouts or Warren moon,another Qi who gets to the playoffs and puts up good stats,but never goes to the superbowls.

yeah like you said,EVEN with the chiefs trying to give it to them at the end with all their holding penalty’s, a key easy drop pass that goes for a touchdown if caught,the bucs STILL lose and Brady had a key role throwing back to back picks in their final two drives no less.:laughing0301: He is looking very stupid by not retiring.:laughing0301:

he better rethink it again in his desire to play till he is forty five.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Brady and Belicheck have a long history of this kind of sore loser behavior, so this is really no surprise at all.

Also, I never liked Brady.. pretty much ever since this interview. Where he (a famous Superbowl MVP millionaire who lives in a castle with a moat and has a super model wife) starts crying about not being drafted higher.

And just because this is hilarious...I will always love Buffalo Bills' fans because of their intense dislike for Brady & the Pats, and for the time they brought something of Brady's to the game to return to him

:thankusmile::up:
That is some great stuff there.It all makes sense now why Brady is a classless ass,he learned from belicheat how to not only cheat but to be classless and not shake hands when you lose.I never knew thst about belicheat.:biggrin: Excellent article there that exposes what a liar he is.It is so obvious the real reason he did not shake Foles hand this year after the loss to the Bears is the football fans are correct,he is a sore loser.that is such a lie that hesometimes runs off and does not think about it the lamestream excuse he gave for not shaking his hand and not having a special relationship with him. Like It pointed out so well,he obviously had time for him a couple years age in a preseason game against him when they WON. A fucking liar and a prick.

yeah that is priceless how he cried like a baby in that interview about being drafted six.instead of being grateful that he WAS drafted,he cries like a baby because it did not happen till the sixth round,priceless.:abgg2q.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back