Tom Shady Brady demonstrates what a classless clown he is.Behaviour is bush league

Status
Not open for further replies.
This overrated clown is giving more ...

The greatest player in the history of the sport is "overrated"?

Yeah I hate Brady....but I wont deny his excellence.
Great go find a thread that praises brady and give him your praise there,you don’t want to talk about the topic,then don’t post.

Is the discussion not about Brady?
The DISCUSSION is about what he did LAST NIGHT,his cowardly actions,that I discussed in great length in my op,do try and keep up around here,read the links I posted next time instead of just looking at the thread tile.would appreciate it if you went back and read those links and talked about the LINKS,not what brady has done in the PAST,that’s all irrelevent.

I told you I didnt like Brady.
But you cannot deny his skills.
I see that the answer to my question is no,that you do not want to talk about the links I posted or want to read them.

You're right about that.
There are a shitload of professional athletes that are assholes.
That doesn't diminish their skills.
Apples and oranges. Poor horrible comparison. Yes there are a lot of professional athletes that are assholes but that’s apples and oranges because I challege you to find me ONE NFL quarterback that is hall of fame material like Dan Marino.terry bradshaw,Steve young,joe Montana,John elway etc etc,that ever once did not shake the opposing quarterbacks hand after an NFL game,guess what,you wont find one.
Show me a link that says they did that, you will be searching for years cause you won’t find one.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

who gives a fuck what a pro sports person does OFF the field that proves what an ass they are as people,the facts are ON the field,they are all classy enough to not act juvenile by refusing to shake the other opposing quarterbacks hand, children have shown more class than asswipe sore pathetic loser brady does,damn is that your best defense of juvenile brady? Pathetic with a capitol P.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I would quit while you still can because you have failed to disprove brady is a sore loser who acts like a juvenile the fact he ONLY shakes hands when he WINS these days.

enough of this fucking special treatment he gets by the media,time for the them to tell the truth,that he acts like a juvenile child when he loses,something that NONE of the other assholes ever did thst you mentioned. :uhoh3: You keep evading as well that had this been done by ANY other quarterback in the league,the media would all be over this 24/7 saying they are poor sports but because it’s brady,he gets a free pass,that’s fuckimg bullshit by the facist brady ass kissing media.you know that to be true,don’t deny it.

Last edited:

• Most career wins by a starting quarterback (including playoffs): 245 wins
  • Most games over .500 (including playoffs): Brady’s all-time 245-70-0 record puts him at 192 wins over .500.
  • Most wins by an NFL player (including playoffs): Brady’s all-time 245 wins put him nine wins ahead of Colts kicker (and former Patriot) Adam Vinatieri.
  • Most regular-season wins by a starting quarterback: 215 wins
  • Most wins as a starting quarterback for one team: 215 wins
  • Most division titles by a starting quarterback: 16 titles
  • Most consecutive division titles by a starting quarterback: 10 (2009-18)
  • Most wins by a quarterback after trailing by 10+ points since 2000 (including playoffs): 32 wins
  • Winningest coach/quarterback tandem: Brady/Belichick, 215 wins and .782 winning percentage
  • Most wins by a starting quarterback through first 200 starts: 155 wins
  • Best record in first 100 starts in home games: 87-13, achieved on Oct. 26, 2014
  • Best record in home games, regular-season (minimum 40 starts): 119-18-0
  • Best record in home games (including playoffs): 139-21-0
  • Only NFL quarterback with 100 wins in one stadium: 113 wins at Gillette Stadium
  • Most career wins in road games: 96 wins on the road
  • Most December wins in NFL history: 60 wins in December
  • Most wins by a starting quarterback against a single opponent: 31 wins against the Bills, 29 against the Jets
  • Most interconference wins (since 1970): 57 interconference wins
  • All-time touchdown pass leader (including playoffs): 603 touchdowns, set on Dec. 9, 2018
  • Most touchdown passes with one team (including playoffs): 603 touchdowns
  • All-time total passing yards leader (including playoffs): 83,944 yards
  • All-time leader, total yards (including playoffs): 85,151 yards
  • Best touchdown-to-interception ratio among quarterbacks with 400 touchdowns: 3.02
  • Best touchdown-to-interception ratio in a single season: 14.0, 2016 season (28 touchdowns, 2 interceptions)
  • Most starts under one head coach: 275 career starts under Bill Belichick
  • Brady and Brett Favre are the only quarterbacks in NFL history to appear in 300+ career games.
  • Most career NFL Player of the Week awards: 30
  • Most games with four or more touchdowns and no interceptions: 23 games
  • Most games with three or more touchdowns and no interceptions: 58 games
  • Best record in games with 50 or more pass attempts (including playoffs): 19-9-0
  • Most touchdown targets by an NFL quarterback: 73 different players have caught touchdown passes from Brady. (Set on Oct. 4, 2018)
  • Most wins by a 40-year-old quarterback in the Super Bowl era (2017 season)
  • Most touchdowns by a 40-year-old quarterback in a season: 32 touchdowns, 2017 season
  • Oldest quarterback to lead the NFL in passing: 4,577 yards, 2017 season
  • Most passing yards in one season by a quarterback over 40: 4,577 yards, 2017 season
  • Most games started in which the quarterback’s team scored at least 50 points: eight games
  • When Brady caught a six-yard pass from Julian Edelman against the Titans on Nov. 11, 2018, he joined Jerry Rice as the only 41-year-olds in NFL history with a reception.
Postseason-only records:

• Most postseason touchdown passes: 73 touchdowns
  • Most touchdown passes in a single postseason game: Six touchdowns (achieved on Jan. 14, 2012, against the Broncos)
  • Most postseason passing yards, all-time: 11,179 yards
  • Most postseason completions, all-time: 1,005 completions
  • Most postseason 300-yard passing games, all-time: 16 games
  • Most Super Bowl victories, all-time: 6 wins
  • Most Super Bowl MVP awards: Four MVP awards (Super Bowls XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, LI)
  • Most playoff wins by a starting quarterback, all-time: 30 playoff wins
  • Most playoff starts by a quarterback, all-time: 40 starts
  • Brady is the all-time leader in Super Bowl passing yards (2,576), completions (256), pass attempts (392), and touchdowns (18).
  • Most Super Bowl starts by all NFL players, all-time: Nine starts
  • Most conference championships by a starting quarterback in Super Bowl era (since 1966): Nine AFC championships
  • Most conference championships by a quarterback-coach tandem: Brady and Bill Belichick have won all nine of Brady’s AFC championships together.
  • Most consecutive completions in Super Bowl history: 16 straight passes completed in Super Bowl XLVI against the Giants.
  • Most conference championship appearances, all-time: 13 AFC championship appearances.
  • Most postseason games played, all-time: 40 games
  • Most three-touchdown pass postseason games: 11 games

Great go find a thread that praises brady and give him your praise there,you don’t want to talk about the topic,then don’t post.

The DISCUSSION is about what he did LAST NIGHT,his cowardly actions,that I discussed in great length in my op,do try and keep up around here,read the links I posted next time instead of just looking at the thread tile.would appreciate it if you went back and read those links and talked about the LINKS,not what brady has done in the PAST,that’s all irrelevent.

I see that the answer to my question is no,that you do not want to talk about the links I posted or want to read them.

You're right about that.
Apples and oranges. Poor horrible comparison. Yes there are a lot of professional athletes that are assholes but that’s apples and oranges because I challege you to find me ONE NFL quarterback that is hall of fame material like Dan Marino.terry bradshaw,Steve young,joe Montana,John elway etc etc,that ever once did not shake the opposing quarterbacks hand after an NFL game,guess what,you wont find one.
Show me a link that says they did that, you will be searching for years cause you won’t find one.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

who gives a fuck what a pro sports person does OFF the field that proves what an ass they are as people,the facts are ON the field,they are all classy enough to not act juvenile by refusing to shake the other opposing quarterbacks hand, children have shown more class than asswipe sore pathetic loser brady does,damn is that your best defense of juvenile brady? Pathetic with a capitol P.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I would quit while you still can because you have failed to disprove brady is a sore loser who acts like a juvenile the fact he ONLY shakes hands when he WINS these days.

enough of this fucking special treatment he gets by the media,time for the them to tell the truth,that he acts like a juvenile child when he loses,something that NONE of the other assholes ever did thst you mentioned. :uhoh3: You keep evading as well that had this been done by ANY other quarterback in the league,the media would all be over this 24/7 saying they are poor sports but because it’s brady,he gets a free pass,that’s fuckimg bullshit by the facist brady ass kissing media.you know that to be true,don’t deny it.

You're trying way to hard.
Perhaps you should put me on ignore.

You're right about that.

Other way around,I took you to school when YOU were trying desperately too hard.deal with it. :lmao: :laughing0301:

put up or shut up,I issued you a challenge you just admitted you don’t want to take :laughing0301: so you really need to consider the latter option there I gave you seriously :laughing0301: you have failed to counter anything i said. Naw you don’t behave like toofreak,smellybozo,unkotore,and sunniman does when losing an argument about their hero by throwing insults.

And I’m enjoying you goIng into evade mode and I’m enjoying also enjoying watching you get desperate to try and counter my facts that brady only shakes hands with opposing quarterbacks when he WINS.:biggrin: Somehow I can pretty much count on waiting till my last days on the planet if I try and wait around for the proof from you that there are other quarterbacks in the NFL that also has the same juvenile behavior of brady after a game.this is too entertaining to watching you get desperate Trying way too hard to disprove me:lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

You're right about that.

Other way around,I took you to school when YOU were trying desperately too hard.deal with it. :lmao: :laughing0301:

put up or shut up,I issued you a challenge you just admitted you don’t want to take :laughing0301: so you really need to consider the latter option there :laughing0301: you have failed to counter anything i said. Naw you don’t behave like toofreak,smellybozo,unkotore,and sunniman does when losing an argument by throwing insults. And I’m enjoying you goIng into evade mode and I’m enjoying also enjoying watching you get desperate to try and counter my facts that brady only shakes hands with opposing quarterbacks when he WINS.:biggrin: Somehow I can pretty much count on waiting till my last days on the planet if I try and wait around for the proof from you that there are other quarterbacks in the NFL that also has the same juvenile behavior of brady after a game.this is too entertains to me watching you get desperate.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Deal with what?
Brady is a cheater no doubt. But he also has some serious skills.
Here's an idea,stop private messaging me and begging me to give you support.

Last edited:

You're right about that.

put up or shut up,I issued you a challenge you just admitted you don’t want to take :laughing0301: so you really need to consider the latter option there :laughing0301: you have failed to counter anything i said. Naw you don’t behave like toofreak,smellybozo,unkotore,and sunniman does when losing an argument by throwing insults. And I’m enjoying you goIng into evade mode and I’m enjoying also enjoying watching you get desperate to try and counter my facts that brady only shakes hands with opposing quarterbacks when he WINS.:biggrin: Somehow I can pretty much count on waiting till my last days on the planet if I try and wait around for the proof from you that there are other quarterbacks in the NFL that also has the same juvenile behavior of brady after a game.this is too entertains to me watching you get desperate.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Deal with what?
That private support you were talking about was just some advise about Texas if they are pro trump,you know it,I know it,but you did not mention that detail.that was like the only pm I sent you in recent times,last before that was like eons ago.several years ago on some political thing same as that was, :uhoh3:
Well unlike the trolls i mentioned,you at least do not live in a fantasy
that he is a cheater.I give you props for that. :thup: :biggrin:

You're right about that.

Deal with what?
That private support you were talking about was just some advise about Texas if they are pro trump,you know it,I know it,but you did not mention that detail.that was like the only pm I sent you in recent times,last before that was like eons ago.several years ago on some political thing same as that was, :uhoh3:

If it wasn't against the rules I'd post up your private messages.

You're right about that.

Deal with what?

Really dumbfuck; you sound dumber than usual.

Oh and I have never denied he has special skills,I just stick to my guns that it is asinine as the brady ass worshippers like unkotore and Sunniman who,love him so much they would get angry at me if I posted an article of brady murdering someone that was witnessed by many they would post a thumbs down Over that obviously :lmao: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

they can’t accept reality that while brady indeed has special skills,without the refs in their pockets and their cheating,he is just a mere very good quarterback like Phillip rivers and Dan fouts,gets them to the playoffs it It never gets them to,superbowls because he can’t beat great teams without the refs playing favorites and cheating.

just recently I was having a discussion with someone on here that has the same objective mindset that I do that brady is so overrated as the greatest ever. That wuss could not even take a mere hit to the knee without missing an entire season,this in a day and age when quarterbacks have a skirt on them especially brady,:laughing0301:he really gets special treatmentby the refs as shown in that chiefs/ pats playoff game where the refs allowed the pats to throw Mahoney around like a Rag doll butflagged the chiefs just for merely touching Brady’s shoulder pad.

we saw eye to ey how it is insane to call him the greatest ever because of these poInts.

one,he plays in a day And age where quarterbacks have skirts on them especially twice as much for brady.

two,he was beating up on cream puffs forstour years that on any given day a high school team could beat those clowns,the afc was the most weak division in the NFL.

three,had he been playing in the day and age in the afc east back in the 80,s and early90s against top notch competition when he would have had to face off against hall of fame sped Dan Marino andJim Kelley with two great coach’s,one the greatest ever in don shula and the other. Marv levy who guided the bills Tofour straight superbowls,that overrated clown would have been lucky to have made it to even a one Super Bowl,let alone Nine.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::cuckoo:

Four. Back then you could play defense as well,now you can’t do that without a flag thrown constantly all the time.

plus that was an era that the defense was allowed to throw A Quarterback around like a rag doll
Brady would have been lucky to last one season back then if he could not even take a mere hit to the kneein this day and age.lol

sense then,the refs have gone out of their way to protect him like no other in the league putting a skirt on him is the only reason he does not get hurt anymore.:laughing0301::laughing0301:

so enough of this ass kissing by the media with the adsurd bullshit that he is the greatest evsr,that’s just asinine especially sense now that he is out of the afc and has faced a top notch competition Qb in drew brees,he can’t beat him failing BOTH
Times which vindicates what I have said all along that had he played against Jim Kelly and Dan Marino back then where defenses were allowed to play defense,he gets exposed as the overrated hack he is just as drew brees has exposed him.Twice.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

You're right about that.

Deal with what?

If it wasn't against the rules I'd post up your private messages.
Yeah and all it would do is prove I am correct that all I asked you for was facts about links And videos you could send me that Texas Was mostly trump supporters cause I get tired of the biDen trolls ignoring facts on that. :cuckoo: had that not been about the state of Texas where you live thinking you had something I was not aware of sense you live there,I would not have sent you the pm,you know it I know it. You know if the subject had ot concerned the state of Texas,I would not have sent it to you.to deny otherwise Is being a liar. I just looked at it and it shows me MAN Y times asking you to,post links about TEXAS being pro trump and business owners standing up to our corrupt government there,that I
plan to move there,you know it,I know it. From the way you talk,you sound like I sent it for you to come here to the sports section and that is pure bullcrap and a lie if that is what you are implying?

Last edited:

• Most career wins by a starting quarterback (including playoffs): 245 wins
  • Most games over .500 (including playoffs): Brady’s all-time 245-70-0 record puts him at 192 wins over .500.
  • Most wins by an NFL player (including playoffs): Brady’s all-time 245 wins put him nine wins ahead of Colts kicker (and former Patriot) Adam Vinatieri.
  • Most regular-season wins by a starting quarterback: 215 wins
  • Most wins as a starting quarterback for one team: 215 wins
  • Most division titles by a starting quarterback: 16 titles
  • Most consecutive division titles by a starting quarterback: 10 (2009-18)
  • Most wins by a quarterback after trailing by 10+ points since 2000 (including playoffs): 32 wins
  • Winningest coach/quarterback tandem: Brady/Belichick, 215 wins and .782 winning percentage
  • Most wins by a starting quarterback through first 200 starts: 155 wins
  • Best record in first 100 starts in home games: 87-13, achieved on Oct. 26, 2014
  • Best record in home games, regular-season (minimum 40 starts): 119-18-0
  • Best record in home games (including playoffs): 139-21-0
  • Only NFL quarterback with 100 wins in one stadium: 113 wins at Gillette Stadium
  • Most career wins in road games: 96 wins on the road
  • Most December wins in NFL history: 60 wins in December
  • Most wins by a starting quarterback against a single opponent: 31 wins against the Bills, 29 against the Jets
  • Most interconference wins (since 1970): 57 interconference wins
  • All-time touchdown pass leader (including playoffs): 603 touchdowns, set on Dec. 9, 2018
  • Most touchdown passes with one team (including playoffs): 603 touchdowns
  • All-time total passing yards leader (including playoffs): 83,944 yards
  • All-time leader, total yards (including playoffs): 85,151 yards
  • Best touchdown-to-interception ratio among quarterbacks with 400 touchdowns: 3.02
  • Best touchdown-to-interception ratio in a single season: 14.0, 2016 season (28 touchdowns, 2 interceptions)
  • Most starts under one head coach: 275 career starts under Bill Belichick
  • Brady and Brett Favre are the only quarterbacks in NFL history to appear in 300+ career games.
  • Most career NFL Player of the Week awards: 30
  • Most games with four or more touchdowns and no interceptions: 23 games
  • Most games with three or more touchdowns and no interceptions: 58 games
  • Best record in games with 50 or more pass attempts (including playoffs): 19-9-0
  • Most touchdown targets by an NFL quarterback: 73 different players have caught touchdown passes from Brady. (Set on Oct. 4, 2018)
  • Most wins by a 40-year-old quarterback in the Super Bowl era (2017 season)
  • Most touchdowns by a 40-year-old quarterback in a season: 32 touchdowns, 2017 season
  • Oldest quarterback to lead the NFL in passing: 4,577 yards, 2017 season
  • Most passing yards in one season by a quarterback over 40: 4,577 yards, 2017 season
  • Most games started in which the quarterback’s team scored at least 50 points: eight games
  • When Brady caught a six-yard pass from Julian Edelman against the Titans on Nov. 11, 2018, he joined Jerry Rice as the only 41-year-olds in NFL history with a reception.
Postseason-only records:

• Most touchdown passes in a single postseason game: Six touchdowns (achieved on Jan. 14, 2012, against the Broncos)
  • Most Super Bowl MVP awards: Four MVP awards (Super Bowls XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, LI)
  • Brady is the all-time leader in Super Bowl passing yards (2,576), completions (256), pass attempts (392), and touchdowns (18).
  • Most conference championships by a starting quarterback in Super Bowl era (since 1966): Nine AFC championships
  • Most conference championships by a quarterback-coach tandem: Brady and Bill Belichick have won all nine of Brady’s AFC championships together.
  • Most consecutive completions in Super Bowl history: 16 straight passes completed in Super Bowl XLVI against the Giants.
  • Most conference championship appearances, all-time: 13 AFC championship appearances.

You're right about that.

So in short,without the refs in the pats pockets,brady come playoff time cannot beat the best of the best without cheating and having the refs in the pats pockets and never gets to multiple superbowls,now that he is finally having to face a top notch qb in drew brees,twice a year,that vindicates what I have been saying for two decades now that without the benefit of beating up these cremepuff teams in the afc especially the weakest division in the nfl the afc East.

put him in the day and age when the Afc East was a division nobody in the afc wanted to face having to face off against hall of gamers Dan Marino and Jim Kelly,this clown would never have made it to one superbowl facing those great quarterbacks in that day and age. :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: He should have retired because drew brees has exposed him,he can’t beat them great ones.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Espn will never touch those facts of course because it gets too many people thinking how he squared off against cremepuffs for two decades and never had to face top notch competition in his divisional as he is now with drew brees who he can’t beat. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
So in short,without the refs in the pats pockets,brady come playoff time cannot beat the best of the best ...

Postseason-only records:

You're right about that.

Stiillllllllllllllllllllllll waiting.it looks like I will never get this post addressed though the fact someone has gone into evasive action..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back