Tom Shady Brady demonstrates what a classless clown he is.Behaviour is bush league

Status
Not open for further replies.
go away troll with mancrush on brady who posted after me,you are on ignore.

• Most career wins by a starting quarterback (including playoffs): 245 wins
  • Most games over .500 (including playoffs): Brady’s all-time 245-70-0 record puts him at 192 wins over .500.
  • Most wins by an NFL player (including playoffs): Brady’s all-time 245 wins put him nine wins ahead of Colts kicker (and former Patriot) Adam Vinatieri.
  • Most regular-season wins by a starting quarterback: 215 wins
  • Most wins as a starting quarterback for one team: 215 wins
  • Most division titles by a starting quarterback: 16 titles
  • Most consecutive division titles by a starting quarterback: 10 (2009-18)
  • Most wins by a quarterback after trailing by 10+ points since 2000 (including playoffs): 32 wins
  • Winningest coach/quarterback tandem: Brady/Belichick, 215 wins and .782 winning percentage
  • Most wins by a starting quarterback through first 200 starts: 155 wins
  • Best record in first 100 starts in home games: 87-13, achieved on Oct. 26, 2014
  • Best record in home games, regular-season (minimum 40 starts): 119-18-0
  • Best record in home games (including playoffs): 139-21-0
  • Only NFL quarterback with 100 wins in one stadium: 113 wins at Gillette Stadium
  • Most career wins in road games: 96 wins on the road
  • Most December wins in NFL history: 60 wins in December
  • Most wins by a starting quarterback against a single opponent: 31 wins against the Bills, 29 against the Jets
  • Most interconference wins (since 1970): 57 interconference wins
  • All-time touchdown pass leader (including playoffs): 603 touchdowns, set on Dec. 9, 2018
  • Most touchdown passes with one team (including playoffs): 603 touchdowns
  • All-time total passing yards leader (including playoffs): 83,944 yards
  • All-time leader, total yards (including playoffs): 85,151 yards
  • Best touchdown-to-interception ratio among quarterbacks with 400 touchdowns: 3.02
  • Best touchdown-to-interception ratio in a single season: 14.0, 2016 season (28 touchdowns, 2 interceptions)
  • Most starts under one head coach: 275 career starts under Bill Belichick
  • Brady and Brett Favre are the only quarterbacks in NFL history to appear in 300+ career games.
  • Most career NFL Player of the Week awards: 30
  • Most games with four or more touchdowns and no interceptions: 23 games
  • Most games with three or more touchdowns and no interceptions: 58 games
  • Best record in games with 50 or more pass attempts (including playoffs): 19-9-0
  • Most touchdown targets by an NFL quarterback: 73 different players have caught touchdown passes from Brady. (Set on Oct. 4, 2018)
  • Most wins by a 40-year-old quarterback in the Super Bowl era (2017 season)
  • Most touchdowns by a 40-year-old quarterback in a season: 32 touchdowns, 2017 season
  • Oldest quarterback to lead the NFL in passing: 4,577 yards, 2017 season
  • Most passing yards in one season by a quarterback over 40: 4,577 yards, 2017 season
  • Most games started in which the quarterback’s team scored at least 50 points: eight games
  • When Brady caught a six-yard pass from Julian Edelman against the Titans on Nov. 11, 2018, he joined Jerry Rice as the only 41-year-olds in NFL history with a reception.
Postseason-only records:

• Most postseason touchdown passes: 73 touchdowns
  • Most touchdown passes in a single postseason game: Six touchdowns (achieved on Jan. 14, 2012, against the Broncos)
  • Most postseason passing yards, all-time: 11,179 yards
  • Most postseason completions, all-time: 1,005 completions
  • Most postseason 300-yard passing games, all-time: 16 games
  • Most Super Bowl victories, all-time: 6 wins
  • Most Super Bowl MVP awards: Four MVP awards (Super Bowls XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, LI)
  • Most playoff wins by a starting quarterback, all-time: 30 playoff wins
  • Most playoff starts by a quarterback, all-time: 40 starts
  • Brady is the all-time leader in Super Bowl passing yards (2,576), completions (256), pass attempts (392), and touchdowns (18).
  • Most Super Bowl starts by all NFL players, all-time: Nine starts
  • Most conference championships by a starting quarterback in Super Bowl era (since 1966): Nine AFC championships
  • Most conference championships by a quarterback-coach tandem: Brady and Bill Belichick have won all nine of Brady’s AFC championships together.
  • Most consecutive completions in Super Bowl history: 16 straight passes completed in Super Bowl XLVI against the Giants.
  • Most conference championship appearances, all-time: 13 AFC championship appearances.
  • Most postseason games played, all-time: 40 games
  • Most three-touchdown pass postseason games: 11 games

This overrated clown is giving more ...

The greatest player in the history of the sport is "overrated"?

Yeah I hate Brady....but I wont deny his excellence.
Great go find a thread that praises brady and give him your praise there,you don’t want to talk about the topic,then don’t post.

Is the discussion not about Brady?

Pretty hard to talk about the greatest of all time without mentioning his mountains of accomplishments.

Not much of a fan of second-rate football ... any LA Ram Fan will know what I mean ... what Brady can do in semi-pro ball means little in The Big Boy League ...
:thankusmile:
Thank you,FINALLY someone other than airplane mechanic that posted that is not a troll who is on TOPIC,:clap::clap::clap::clap::yes_text12:

again Sorry bout that airplanemechanic , you certainly did not deserve that as all the other butthurt trolls thst have come in here trolling this thread with juvenile gifs too butthurt on the truth I exposed about this classless ass cowardly actions last night. They are so butthurt they can’t stay away from acting juvenile and address the topic.

Last edited:

Great go find a thread that praises brady and give him your praise there,you don’t want to talk about the topic,then don’t post.

The DISCUSSION is about what he did LAST NIGHT,his cowardly actions,that I discussed in great length in my op,do try and keep up around here,read the links I posted next time instead of just looking at the thread tile.would appreciate it if you went back and read those links and talked about the LINKS,not what brady has done in the PAST,that’s all irrelevent.

I used to not be able to stand Tom Brady. Now I love him. The ass whippin' we gave him a couple of weeks ago put him in his place. Then he lost again.
so you CONDONE as asswipe Sunniman does this assclown not shaking hands,wow what a jerk.

No not at all. I love him now that he's getting his ass kicked. I was long tired of the media worshipping him, yet Brees was breaking NFL records almost every game and the media didn't even mention him.

You edited your reply, but you called me a jerk first. LOL
The F guy is near 44 yrs old. LOLOL. That's like 120 in Football.
If you aren’t going to even talk about the goddamn topic of Brady’s bush league childish behavior he displayed after the game and contribute something instead of posting juvenile gifs acting like a three year old,get the fuck out,that’s the behavior of child Sunni man who would still praise brady if he went out and murdered somebody.
Gawd. I was just joshin......Jeebus......LOL.......tom brady.....tom brady.....tom brady......tom brady...............

I used to not be able to stand Tom Brady. Now I love him. The ass whippin' we gave him a couple of weeks ago put him in his place. Then he lost again.
so you CONDONE as asswipe Sunniman does this assclown not shaking hands,wow what a jerk.

No not at all. I love him now that he's getting his ass kicked. I was long tired of the media worshipping him, yet Brees was breaking NFL records almost every game and the media didn't even mention him.

This overrated clown is giving more and more evidence as the years go by that he should have an asterisk next to his name when he goes into the hall of shame.I have always said for years now that applies to both him AND Belicheat for reasons i wont go into sense they are well known around here so will not even touch that topic.

as you saw on my other thread i made yesterday,I had no idea that Rams were playing monday night.I said i could not tell you if they had won sunday or not remember? I have not seen an NFL game sense the Rams home opener just so i could look at that god awful looking new stadium that needs to be blown up.

The only reason i found out about this is cause i logged into my yahoo account and saw this staring at my face.

Man if this was cam newton or one of the other not so well liked quarterbacks in the NFL,ESPN sports would be all over this 24/7 calling him a disgrace to the game but because it is brat brady,their hero they have a mancrush on and kiss the ass of,it goes unreported by them.

as this article say so well,when Tom Brady WINS,he will go out and shake the opposing quarterbacks hand,but lately.he has gotten so full of himself,he does not do that anymore and is tarnishing his career even more so.

when I played football and baseball from my youth to high school,I ALWAYS shook the hands of my opponent and told them good game. this classless ass thinks he is above that all of a sudden.

Here is Jared goff trying to find the ass to shake his hand but he is nowhere to be found. click on the link and you will see Goof tryng to find Brady.:biggrin:

Kudos to all these people like Shannon Sharpe for ripping into him and calling it as it is.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

cant wait to here the brady ass kissers try and get around this one what a class ASS he is. what evasive tactics they will use to evade this one:abgg2q.jpg:
View attachment 421429
Trolling evading the topic I see.
After 50 yrs I don't watch the MFs anymore. They can suck my ass........... You're right....bye bye

If you aren’t going to even talk about the goddamn topic of Brady’s bush league childish behavior he displayed after the game and contribute something instead of posting juvenile gifs acting like a three year old,get the fuck out,that’s the behavior of child Sunni man who would still praise brady if he went out and murdered somebody.
Giselle doesn't like it when he loses.

The DISCUSSION is about what he did LAST NIGHT,his cowardly actions,that I discussed in great length in my op,do try and keep up around here,read the links I posted next time instead of just looking at the thread tile.would appreciate it if you went back and read those links and talked about the LINKS,not what brady has done in the PAST,that’s all irrelevent.

I told you I didnt like Brady.
But you cannot deny his skills.

Gawd. I was just joshin......Jeebus......LOL.......tom brady.....tom brady.....tom brady......tom brady...............
Well again that’s the kind of behavior I would expect out of sunniman,unkotore or toofreak,I have never seen you do that before till now so i will give you a pass on that this time,just please don’t do that in the future with ME at least because no matter how you cut it,its juvenile.I’ll forget it this time.

now do you have ANYThING at all to say about my links I posted of BRADYS crybaby behavior he demonstrated or not? If not,then it seems you should not be posting here,just saying.

if this was any other quarterback in the league,the networks would be all over this 24/7 speaking the truth that they were a poor sport but because it’s brady,they give him a free pass the fact theyalways Have their head up his ass same as at least three posters on this thread do where as I said before,they have their heads so much up his ass,they would get angry at me if he went out and committed murder and I posted a link to it calling him a murderer,sad but true.:uhoh3:

as demonstrated on this thread,they attack the messenger instead of addressing the links I posted,because the truth hurts those asswipes.

I see that the answer to my question is no,that you do not want to talk about the links I posted or want to read them.

This overrated clown is giving more and more evidence as the years go by that he should have an asterisk next to his name when he goes into the hall of shame.I have always said for years now that applies to both him AND Belicheat for reasons i wont go into sense they are well known around here so will not even touch that topic.

as you saw on my other thread i made yesterday,I had no idea that Rams were playing monday night.I said i could not tell you if they had won sunday or not remember? I have not seen an NFL game sense the Rams home opener just so i could look at that god awful looking new stadium that needs to be blown up.

The only reason i found out about this is cause i logged into my yahoo account and saw this staring at my face.

Man if this was cam newton or one of the other not so well liked quarterbacks in the NFL,ESPN sports would be all over this 24/7 calling him a disgrace to the game but because it is brat brady,their hero they have a mancrush on and kiss the ass of,it goes unreported by them.

as this article say so well,when Tom Brady WINS,he will go out and shake the opposing quarterbacks hand,but lately.he has gotten so full of himself,he does not do that anymore and is tarnishing his career even more so.

when I played football and baseball from my youth to high school,I ALWAYS shook the hands of my opponent and told them good game. this classless ass thinks he is above that all of a sudden.

Here is Jared goff trying to find the ass to shake his hand but he is nowhere to be found. click on the link and you will see Goof tryng to find Brady.:biggrin:

Kudos to all these people like Shannon Sharpe for ripping into him and calling it as it is.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

cant wait to here the brady ass kissers try and get around this one what a class ASS he is. what evasive tactics they will use to evade this one:abgg2q.jpg:
View attachment 421429
Trolling evading the topic I see.
After 50 yrs I don't watch the MFs anymore. They can suck my ass........... You're right....bye bye
Well thanks for at least being mature enough to have ADMITTED that,the brady ass kissers never would and most other posters here are too arrogant to do so either so I’m glad to see you are not one of those arrogant people,yeah if you,re not going to discuss Brady’s behavior of what he did after the game last night,then yeah it is time to say bye bye.

thanks for the apology,that was very mature of you to do so. :thup:

I see that the answer to my question is no,that you do not want to talk about the links I posted or want to read them.

You're right about that.
There are a shitload of professional athletes that are assholes.
That doesn't diminish their skills.

Giselle doesn't like it when he loses.
Cool to FINALLY see someone that read the op and wants to talk about the fucking TOPIC,:thup::yes_text12::thankusmile:

Brady has gotten so classless in his old age,now these days obviously,he has become such a spoiled brat thinking he has such special priveledges over all the other NFL quarterbacks in the league that whenever he loses,it’s okay for him to walk off the field and don’t shake the opposing quarterbacks hand as you always see every other NFL quarterback do and has ALWAYS done.

only an assclown sore loser would do that.this classless piece of shit is acting like I would expect out of someone in peewee league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back