Tom Shady Brady demonstrates what a classless clown he is.Behaviour is bush league

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This overrated clown is giving more and more evidence as the years go by that he should have an asterisk next to his name when he goes into the hall of shame.I have always said for years now that applies to both him AND Belicheat for reasons i wont go into sense they are well known around here so will not even touch that topic.

as you saw on my other thread i made yesterday,I had no idea that Rams were playing monday night.I said i could not tell you if they had won sunday or not remember? I have not seen an NFL game sense the Rams home opener just so i could look at that god awful looking new stadium that needs to be blown up.

The only reason i found out about this is cause i logged into my yahoo account and saw this staring at my face.

Man if this was cam newton or one of the other not so well liked quarterbacks in the NFL,ESPN sports would be all over this 24/7 calling him a disgrace to the game but because it is brat brady,their hero they have a mancrush on and kiss the ass of,it goes unreported by them.

as this article say so well,when Tom Brady WINS,he will go out and shake the opposing quarterbacks hand,but lately.he has gotten so full of himself,he does not do that anymore and is tarnishing his career even more so.

when I played football and baseball from my youth to high school,I ALWAYS shook the hands of my opponent and told them good game. this classless ass thinks he is above that all of a sudden.

Here is Jared goff trying to find the ass to shake his hand but he is nowhere to be found. click on the link and you will see Goof tryng to find Brady.:biggrin:

Kudos to all these people like Shannon Sharpe for ripping into him and calling it as it is.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

cant wait to here the brady ass kissers try and get around this one what a class ASS he is. what evasive tactics they will use to evade this one:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
This overrated clown is giving more and more evidence as the years go by that he should have an asterisk next to his name when he goes into the hall of shame.I have always said for years now that applies to both him AND Belicheat for reasons i wont go into sense they are well known around here so will not even touch that topic.

as you saw on my other thread i made yesterday,I had no idea that Rams were playing monday night.I said i could not tell you if they had won sunday or not remember? I have not seen an NFL game sense the Rams home opener just so i could look at that god awful looking new stadium that needs to be blown up.

The only reason i found out about this is cause i logged into my yahoo account and saw this staring at my face.

Man if this was cam newton or one of the other not so well liked quarterbacks in the NFL,ESPN sports would be all over this 24/7 calling him a disgrace to the game but because it is brat brady,their hero they have a mancrush on and kiss the ass of,it goes unreported by them.

as this article say so well,when Tom Brady WINS,he will go out and shake the opposing quarterbacks hand,but lately.he has gotten so full of himself,he does not do that anymore and is tarnishing his career even more so.

when I played football and baseball from my youth to high school,I ALWAYS shook the hands of my opponent and told them good game. this classless ass thinks he is above that all of a sudden.

Here is Jared goff trying to find the ass to shake his hand but he is nowhere to be found.

Kudos to all these people like Shannon Sharpe for ripping into him and calling it as it is.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

cant wait to here the brady ass kissers try and get around this one what a class ASS he is. what evasive tactics they will use to evade this one:abgg2q.jpg:
I knew this would be too much butthurt for sunniman troll to swallow the truth on of assclown brady. :laughing0301: . this idiot sunniman OBVIOUSLY condones the act of his hero cheater shady brady.sunniman must never have players sports before to understand that only a classless ASS would have done what shady brady did last night.

shady brady could go out and KILL somebody and sunniman idiot here would STILL hate me telling the truth exposing his classless ass bush league hero the fact sunniman is as classless as brady.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I used to not be able to stand Tom Brady. Now I love him. The ass whippin' we gave him a couple of weeks ago put him in his place. Then he lost again.

I used to not be able to stand Tom Brady. Now I love him. The ass whippin' we gave him a couple of weeks ago put him in his place. Then he lost again.
so you CONDONE as asswipe Sunniman does this assclown not shaking hands,wow what IM SPEECHLESS,THATS ALL I CAN SAY

so you CONDONE as asswipe Sunniman does this assclown not shaking hands,wow what a jerk.

No not at all. I love him now that he's getting his ass kicked. I was long tired of the media worshipping him, yet Brees was breaking NFL records almost every game and the media didn't even mention him.

You edited your reply, but you called me a jerk first. LOL

Here is Jared goff trying to find the ass to shake his hand but he is nowhere to be found. click on the link and you will see Goof tryng to find Brady.:biggrin:

87254395-10159637388540031-2643524552184823808-n.jpg

This overrated clown is giving more and more evidence as the years go by that he should have an asterisk next to his name

Oh gee, here comes another episode of BDS again! Tom Brady overrated? Are you saying that for 15 years or whatever it was, Brady and the Pats FAKED being one of the best ever most winningest teams in all of history just because once they took some film at a distance and another time some footballs were found a pound or two lower pressure than normal? Didn't ALL the players get to use the same balls?

What was Brady's terrible crime this time? Oh yeah. He left the field after the game was over-- -- who knows, maybe the guy had to take a dump-- -- bottom line: Who really cares? If Tom's a bad loser in his old age, well, that only hurts HIM, no one else.

so you CONDONE as asswipe Sunniman does this assclown not shaking hands,wow what a jerk.

No not at all. I love him now that he's getting his ass kicked. I was long tired of the media worshipping him, yet Brees was breaking NFL records almost every game and the media didn't even mention him.

The F guy is near 44 yrs old. LOLOL. That's like 120 in Football.

View attachment 421429
Trolling evading the topic I see.

The F guy is near 44 yrs old. LOLOL. That's like 120 in Football.
If you aren’t going to even talk about the goddamn topic of Brady’s bush league childish behavior he displayed after the game and contribute something instead of posting juvenile gifs acting like a three year old,get the fuck out,that’s the behavior of child Sunni man who would still praise brady if he went out and murdered somebody.

Well it’s trolls like asswipes Sunni man, toofreak and unkotore here that worship brady to no end no matter how classless he acts as demonstrated by them on this thread,it’s because trolls like them who refuse to look at how overrated he is and how classless he is,that I almost made the mistake and almost said that to you but thought better of it sense you have never been like those jerks who as you can tell i got on ignore the fact I have not replied to them.one was just NOW added,the other two have been on it for years now.

I realized you did not deserve that unlike they do so I deleted it.thanks for clarifying that on WHY you love him now,and stating you agree with me the media goes overboard in their worshipping of him,my apologies on that,as you see,you were not to see that and did not deserve that so sorry bout that. That’s cool what you say. :thup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back