Tom Shady Brady demonstrates what a classless clown he is.Behaviour is bush league

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't know, LA RAMS FAG's user name used to be something like "9/11 was an inside job".... It should should you his level of intellect and the value of his opinions.

Brady was the best QB ever. Bar None. He'll likely be surpassed at some point but it won't be any time soon.
I can't decide whether LA RAMS FAN thinking he knows football is laughable or disturbing.

I dislike NE and have for many years and long before Brady, the only time I have ever rooted for them was when they played the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. I dislike Brady because I am a Manning fan and enjoyed immensely when the Giants beat them twice in Super Bowls, and anytime the Colts beat NE.

In the day of parity in the NFL, I have to give it to Brady as the GOAT and I thought Manning was the GOAT until a few years ago after Brady kept on winning.

As far as Rams Fan, he is a moron, claims to never watch Super Bowls, believes games are fixed and yet thinks Brady cheats and claims to have me on ignore, yet he will answer my posts but not directly, which proves he is a coward and a liar, so I usually laugh at his stupidity and conspiracies.
Before Brady...Montana was likely the GOAT. I have no doubt that Brady status as the GOAT will someday be surpassed. Perhaps by Mahomes. But as I write this..there is not a serious debate about Brady being the GOAT.

I can't decide whether LA RAMS FAN thinking he knows football is laughable or disturbing.
another brady ass person who has his head up his ass who when he cant refute facts,comes back with a pathetic one liner.Hossfly backed me up on everything i said dumbfuck and the fact you believe this lying troll candyass who is a paid shill for langley that you adress him mr fake raider fan,who never gave a shit about the raiders when they were in oakland and now loves them,just shows how classless you are,no wonder you have your head up bradys ass same as candyass. you love trash filfth like candyass and unkotore who have a mancruse on him as you do. :laughing0301:

candyass is an attention seeker,everyone at the forum knows it.

stop pretending i am the only one on here taking you to school and owning you checkmating you brady ass kissers.so has Hossfly so brilliantely as well did J brown stupid ass poor butthurt loser.:itsok:

Last edited:
I remember watching him early on in his career and he was always yelling at everyone....his line, his backs, his receivers....the referees....and then celebrating profusely whenever he did something good. And even though he mellowed out a bit later on I never really cared for him, especially given all the other great quarterbacks on teams I followed. I would call him the MOAT...the Me of All Time.
yeah thats why last year he told everyone he wanted to retire after he had no intention of doing so,he is an attention seeker.

LA RAM FAN is right. The people calling Brady the best at his position are ignorant. As Ram said so well which the Brady ass kissers ignored, Brady played in the weakest division in football having no competition to face.He was brilliant in pointing out that it is absurd to call him the greatest ever when as he said so. He would never have lasted more than one season in the NFL back in the days when Montana and Unitas played when they got thrown around like a rag doll. The guy is such a wuss. As Ram Fan said,he could not even take a hit to the knee without going down an entire season. Think what would have happened to him back in those ages when linemen were allowed to throw quarterbacks around like a rag doll as mentioned. Stop embarrassing yourselves he is the greatest ever.

Any great quarterback on any given day could be the greatest ever. They know that they are just a team member. And each of them have their ideas of which is the greatest. I personally think John Unitas was the best I have ever seen and I've seen them all since 1948 when I went to my first game in Pittsburgh.

View attachment 756177
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

great pic hossfly.as i said before,best damn post on this thread.:yes_text12: you angered our resident trolls candyass,unkotore,smoking op,paparagoria,ralph norton and sunniman when you posted this pic,it gots them doing this now throwing chairs at the wall in anger,they are all doing this.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

depositphotos_103517952-stock-photo-angry-man-throws-chair-to.jpg

Last edited:
here are a couple of other great pics as well other than the excellent one you posted Hossfly t

our resident troll unkotore who has a mancrush on brady as well as candyass ralph norton,smoking op,papagoria and sunniman try to laugh off facts brady is a wuss who could not last one season from just a hit to the knee without going down the entire season proving he is WUSS material. :iyfyus.jpg: and could not have played in the league in the sevents,or eightys before that obviously being the wuss he is and before that unable to carry the jockstrap of all those quarterbacks back then who got tossed around like ragdolls

here is HOW they won so many playoff games and superbowls.

cfbfc3780a863229b1e11e1091d20e4d--nfl-memes-funny-memes.jpg

b007287ecce1b3020012e094ff362bea.jpg

Belicheat has taught brady well.

3a35ec47960c59ed3955a528567d5689--patriots-memes-nfl-memes.jpg

waits for the predictable unktore posting a laughing smiley while crying to disguise the truth throwing chairs at the wall in anger and crying a river of tears :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: unable to debate facts/:iyfyus.jpg:

even that other bs liar Brett farve was not the wuss brady was and he could have played in that era where players got tossed around like rag dolls. :auiqs.jpg:

so predictable is trollboy unkotore,too easy to predict like clockwork,cant counter and address facts i have posted millions of times so like clockwork trys to laugh them off while doing this,nice pic of you in those diapers there.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

adorable-baby-crying.jpg

Last edited:
Rams fan crying like a baby and he admitted it! Lol! What a chump he is, rightwinger still lives rent free in Rams fans head. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back